or Connect
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › Zero Audio - ZH-DX200 Carbo Tenore | ZH-DX210 Carbo Basso (Carbon & Aluminium IEM) thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Zero Audio - ZH-DX200 Carbo Tenore | ZH-DX210 Carbo Basso (Carbon & Aluminium IEM) thread - Page 182

Poll Results: Which one would you order??

 
  • 73% (274)
    Carbo Tenore
  • 26% (97)
    Carbo Basso
371 Total Votes  
post #2716 of 5963
Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverEars View Post
 

I must be doing something wrong as I do opposite of what he says.  :(


You mean, you end up keeping every single pair of headphones you buy, unlike Mochill who raves about every new pair and the next day its in For Sale section of head-fi? :p

post #2717 of 5963
Quote:
Originally Posted by ebrian View Post
 

Okay, I'll admit I was using my pinky-to-thumb way of measuring the length (~8 inches).  I've now measured mine twice with a wooden ruler I found at work, and they are 120cm like you said.  I guess due to parallax and me not stretching my hand open enough, I lost  a bit.  Sorry.

 

Anyway, there's no way to account for the 3" difference from SGS' cable no matter how much I stretch these things. 

 

Are yours bass-heavy? 
 

Mine are 49.5" from strain relief to jack.  I'm not including the housing of the IEM.

post #2718 of 5963
Kept:pk1,tg38s, tenore, doppios, dn1k, dn2k ,ocharaku flat 4, zmf recabled mh1, dx90 ,ZX1😁
post #2719 of 5963
Getting tralusent reference one and buying ak240 in future 😍
post #2720 of 5963
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bboy500 View Post
 

 

I thought you were saying the regular ones are unbalanced in your earlier post? *Confused* And how do I get a non-bass light version? Is that random from the shipper?

 

I don't mind a little peaky treble, I just don't want a Ultrasone Pro 900 amount of treble. That is the one headphone that is absolutely unlistenable for me because of the huge treble spikes.

I would still get the Tenore over the Basso.  Tenore has punchier bass and more subbass than the KC06, so I think you'll like them more.  Basso has too much bass, causing them to sound unbalanced and unnatural.  I would only recommend basso to someone who has a basshead and is willing to give up treble and mids for bass.

post #2721 of 5963
Quote:
Originally Posted by mochill View Post

Kept:pk1,tg38s, tenore, doppios, dn1k, dn2k ,ocharaku flat 4, zmf recabled mh1, dx90 ,ZX1😁

Aren't some of those up for sale?

And you know we just like to tease wink_face.gif
post #2722 of 5963
Quote:
Originally Posted by mochill View Post

Kept:pk1,tg38s, tenore, doppios, dn1k, dn2k ,ocharaku flat 4, zmf recabled mh1, dx90 ,ZX1😁

 

Don't listen to them Mochill, we can't all be playboys.

post #2723 of 5963
Quote:
Originally Posted by SkiesOfAzel View Post

Don't listen to them Mochill, we can't all be playboys.

Yeah, my wife wouldn't be happy if I became a playboy!
post #2724 of 5963
😃...i ain't hatin😎
post #2725 of 5963
Quote:
Originally Posted by mochill View Post

Getting tralusent reference one and buying ak240 in future 😍

 

You are the legend of Head-fi!  I'm just surprised you have to buy all these headphones and DAPs instead of companies contacting you to review their stuff ;)  You need to start Mochill YT channel or something!

post #2726 of 5963

Well, I did it again. I fell asleep on my tenores. Don't worry gnarlsagan, I wear mine to bed. I treat yours like a tiny baby girl. :-P

 

I've never fallen asleep so many times on an IEM. haha. I just don't want to stop listening until it's too late. ZZzZzzzzzz

 

As far as I can tell, still no sign of any wear on them and they work great. I actually woke up with them completely wrapped around my body, and my fuze magically disappeared in the blanket somewhere. Anyhow, good thing I have four sets, but this one seems pretty sturdy so far. :-)

post #2727 of 5963
Quote:
Originally Posted by luisdent View Post
 

Well, I did it again. I fell asleep on my tenores. Don't worry gnarlsagan, I wear mine to bed. I treat yours like a tiny baby girl. :-P

 

I've never fallen asleep so many times on an IEM. haha. I just don't want to stop listening until it's too late. ZZzZzzzzzz

 

As far as I can tell, still no sign of any wear on them and they work great. I actually woke up with them completely wrapped around my body, and my fuze magically disappeared in the blanket somewhere. Anyhow, good thing I have four sets, but this one seems pretty sturdy so far. :-)

Lies, I saw him eating baby back ribs with them on the other day.  Anyway, when we have the NE meet, I want to hear you reference pair, if there are that much variance to them. Because mine was a piece of shizzle.


Edited by SilverEars - 6/14/14 at 10:05am
post #2728 of 5963
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grayson73 View Post
 

I would still get the Tenore over the Basso.  Tenore has punchier bass and more subbass than the KC06, so I think you'll like them more.  Basso has too much bass, causing them to sound unbalanced and unnatural.  I would only recommend basso to someone who has a basshead and is willing to give up treble and mids for bass.

 

Will be ordering the Tenore's when my next paycheck comes around.

 

Hopefully they are a better fit for em then the KC06.

post #2729 of 5963
Wish I can get free ak240 plus tralusent ref 1 for review 😉😄... Then I'll shoot there sell up 1 million percent 😇
post #2730 of 5963
Quote:
Originally Posted by mochill View Post

Wish I can get free ak240 plus tralusent ref 1 for review 😉😄... Then I'll shoot there sell up 1 million percent 😇

Yeah but then we'd have to call you mo'shill :P
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › Zero Audio - ZH-DX200 Carbo Tenore | ZH-DX210 Carbo Basso (Carbon & Aluminium IEM) thread