Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › Zero Audio - ZH-DX200 Carbo Tenore | ZH-DX210 Carbo Basso (Carbon & Aluminium IEM) - Information, Appreciation and Impressions thread!!
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Zero Audio - ZH-DX200 Carbo Tenore | ZH-DX210 Carbo Basso (Carbon & Aluminium IEM) - Information,... - Page 43

Poll Results: Which one would you order??

 
  • 67% (110)
    Carbo Tenore
  • 32% (52)
    Carbo Basso
162 Total Votes  
post #631 of 3857

just plugged in the Zero Carbon Tenores  to my brain.  right out of the box the soundstage is spectacular and the tonal balance breathtaking. layers of

sund and instruments sound like 300$ plus sonys.agree with jsnuts that they sound very studio like, with clarity and round sound. but bass has IMPACT.

made me tap my foot and smile immediately.  love at first hearing.  with breakin burn could be true love....

bass seems more than adequate, the basso version must be monstrous base, may have to invest in those also for my electronica, although

these Tenore sound just fine with Bluetech and other light symphonic tone electronic music...so far i am WOWED. thanks to all you head fi enthusiasts

for brining these to the attention of the community.  ps Beatles were a revelation, sounding very vinyl like off of remastered digital source through AQ dragonfly, no amp.

will continue to update.  drbluenewmexico

post #632 of 3857
Glad you like it! Welcome to the ZA club of awesomeness.
post #633 of 3857

how do they do it? any papers out there on the carbon lining of aluminum housing technology?  it is carbon nanotubes like in the jvc

phones or a different material/process?  cant wait to hook them up to some ray samuels serious class amplifcation with Predator tonight

after more burn in...and to try them with NOS DAC which brings out analogue sound even more than oversampling dacs like Dragonfly..

how sweet they are already......almost afraid to try basso version, may be overwhelming for me, since bass in Tenores is so right on and impactful...is it crazy to want both versions for different kinds of music????

post #634 of 3857
If you're happy with the bass on the tenore, no need to get the basso. But if you want a massive soundstage plus awesome bass quantity w/o bass-bleeds, the Bassos are a must have! A great compliment to your tenore. I didn't get the tenore because I already have the H200s which have great mids. If I didn't I would have bought the tenore as well.
Edited by d marc0 - 7/8/13 at 6:38pm
post #635 of 3857

thats great to know, thank you for your insightful comment!

the way you describe the basso it seems like an impossible ideal sound

for electronica such as my shaman djs Buddhabomb and Future Simple

and of course SHPONGLE..and since the new Shpongle album is coming

out july 29th..(MUSEUM OF CONSCIOUSNESS) .....i was going to try to hold my ground with the Tenores,

and THEN  a moment later i got an e mail from WHITE RABBIT, offering to get me the bassos and ship them from japan, i was caught in the vortex

 of head fi madness.  bassos are now on their way!. mad scientists of sound

audio shamans, must peer deeper in the sound!!!!  we live in such a glorious age

of IEM sound barrier breakthroughs..Bring on the Bassos!!

post #636 of 3857
Quote:
Originally Posted by drbluenewmexico View Post

thats great to know, thank you for your insightful comment!

the way you describe the basso it seems like an impossible ideal sound

for electronica such as my shaman djs Buddhabomb and Future Simple

and of course SHPONGLE..and since the new Shpongle album is coming

out july 29th..(MUSEUM OF CONSCIOUSNESS) .....i was going to try to hold my ground with the Tenores,

and THEN  a moment later i got an e mail from WHITE RABBIT, offering to get me the bassos and ship them from japan, i was caught in the vortex

 of head fi madness.  bassos are now on their way!. mad scientists of sound

audio shamans, must peer deeper in the sound!!!!  we live in such a glorious age

of IEM sound barrier breakthroughs..Bring on the Bassos!!


We need more posts like this!

post #637 of 3857
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dsnuts View Post


We need more posts like this!

 

Lol! Yes, dmarc 0 and drblue are in the d basso hype house!

post #638 of 3857

well thanks fellow sound shaman mad scientist nutts!  seriously new oems with new tehnology break the 'SOUND BARRIER" which allows

us to peer into the musicical experience in new ways that reveal the harmonies of the universe in inspiriing new ways.  its bit materialism at all, collecting objects, its new shamanic tools that reveal the nature of vibrational reality in unpralled breakthroughs that would excite

Einstein or Hawkins if they were obsessed with sound like we are....its a portal being opened for us to go through and go through we must...

i have a paper i wrote on "how to listen to music" about the hypnotic qualities of music that i must post soon....and these new phones

help us listen in better than ever, like the VLRA new mexico  radio telescope array listening into the heavens..

post #639 of 3857

Lol never been called a shaman mad scientist nutts before. I will take that as a compliment. I am glad your enjoying your music. That is truly what it is all about.

post #640 of 3857
Quote:
Originally Posted by drbluenewmexico View Post

just plugged in the Zero Carbon Tenores  to my brain.  right out of the box the soundstage is spectacular and the tonal balance breathtaking. layers of

sund and instruments sound like 300$ plus sonys.agree with jsnuts that they sound very studio like, with clarity and round sound. but bass has IMPACT.

made me tap my foot and smile immediately.  love at first hearing.  with breakin burn could be true love....

bass seems more than adequate, the basso version must be monstrous base, may have to invest in those also for my electronica, although

these Tenore sound just fine with Bluetech and other light symphonic tone electronic music...so far i am WOWED. thanks to all you head fi enthusiasts

for brining these to the attention of the community.  ps Beatles were a revelation, sounding very vinyl like off of remastered digital source through AQ dragonfly, no amp.

will continue to update.  drbluenewmexico

The tenore's are fantastic for the price. Love the soundstage and layering as well. It's one of my favorite IEM's right now.  

post #641 of 3857

we are all that  and more!  sound is vibration whidh creates the universe! and the tenores provide a bigga bang!!!

bravo!!

post #642 of 3857

Considering letting my Bassos go... lovely warm bass and big soundstage, but they don't really impress me enough to put up with the driver flex I'm getting.

post #643 of 3857
Quote:
Originally Posted by quartertone View Post

Considering letting my Bassos go... lovely warm bass and big soundstage, but they don't really impress me enough to put up with the driver flex I'm getting.

If you're willing to ship overseas I'll take them off your hands

post #644 of 3857

Only in Europe, otherwise the postage gets too high.

post #645 of 3857

What would be the price on those bassos?? 

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › Zero Audio - ZH-DX200 Carbo Tenore | ZH-DX210 Carbo Basso (Carbon & Aluminium IEM) - Information, Appreciation and Impressions thread!!