Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › Zero Audio - ZH-DX200 Carbo Tenore | ZH-DX210 Carbo Basso (Carbon & Aluminium IEM) - Information, Appreciation and Impressions thread!!
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Zero Audio - ZH-DX200 Carbo Tenore | ZH-DX210 Carbo Basso (Carbon & Aluminium IEM) - Information,... - Page 5

Poll Results: Which one would you order??

 
  • 69% (125)
    Carbo Tenore
  • 30% (55)
    Carbo Basso
180 Total Votes  
post #61 of 4258
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by waynes world View Post

 

That's just not right!

 

 

 

Right! I meant to get back to you about that yesterday. Awesome track. I then listened to all of the airbase stuff on soundcloud. Awesome artist! Thanks.

 

Yeah mate, I just wish I knew whats going on. I hope they dont send me a letter and ask to pay, otherwise I'll be really pissed off. This isn't turning out to be a good first Tenso experience for me, well apart from the shipping being really quick at their end. I'll be shocked if I'll receive the MEElec stuff from USA before the Tenores arrive lol, that will be one long wait.

 

Btw, dude that Airbase aka Jezper Soderlund is a legend in Trance music. You should def acquire his album if you can.

 

Some more micro-detail rich tracks are...

 

Nu NRG - Eclisse (what a beauty!!)

Push - Tranzy State of Mind (classic!!)

 

Vocal test...

 

NRC - Here Comes The Rain Again (Push Remix)

Goldenscan - Of Our Times (Super8 Remix)

 

post #62 of 4258
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lifted Andreas View Post

 

Yeah mate, I just wish I knew whats going on. I hope they dont send me a letter and ask to pay, otherwise I'll be really pissed off. This isn't turning out to be a good first Tenso experience for me, well apart from the shipping being really quick at their end. I'll be shocked if I'll receive the MEElec stuff from USA before the Tenores arrive lol, that will be one long wait.

 

Btw, dude that Airbase aka Jezper Soderlund is a legend in Trance music. You should def acquire his album if you can.

 

Some more micro-detail rich tracks are...

 

Nu NRG - Eclisse (what a beauty!!)

Push - Tranzy State of Mind (classic!!)

 

Vocal test...

 

NRC - Here Comes The Rain Again (Push Remix)

Goldenscan - Of Our Times (Super8 Remix)

 

For me so far with Tenso, I've gotten what I have ordered within 5 business days of it leaving their warehouse, so my experience with them so far is very positive. My guess is that you will suddenly get your Tenores out of the blue. Here's to hoping!

 

Regarding Airbase, did you have an album of his in mind? I've been trying to figure out what to buy and where from, but there are too many options lol.

 

And thanks for pointing out those other tracks! But where's my 128G card!  beerchug.gif

post #63 of 4258
Thread Starter 
I've had an update on the Tenore shipment, finally! It has now left customs, woop!

Seems like I might get them tomorrow. No jinx plz biggrin.gif


Edited by Lifted Andreas - 5/28/13 at 11:51am
post #64 of 4258
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by waynes world View Post

 

For me so far with Tenso, I've gotten what I have ordered within 5 business days of it leaving their warehouse, so my experience with them so far is very positive. My guess is that you will suddenly get your Tenores out of the blue. Here's to hoping!

 

Regarding Airbase, did you have an album of his in mind? I've been trying to figure out what to buy and where from, but there are too many options lol.

 

And thanks for pointing out those other tracks! But where's my 128G card!  beerchug.gif

 

I mean this Airbase album mate:

http://www.amazon.co.uk/We-Might-Fall-Airbase/dp/B004N3NFN4/

 

Thanks for hoping on the Tenores mate, now it looks good. I guess I was panicking a bit too early lol

 

Let me know what you think of those tunes I recommended. wink.gif

 

Oh, and you might need to hold off on the 128GB card. I need to design it first haha

post #65 of 4258
@ Lifted - Still be prepared for a customs bill as mine went through exactly the same progress as yours. It stayed at Coventry for a few days then arrived at my local parcel force depot and I then got a letter saying a payment of £24 was needed to release them. I've been put off from using Tenso again but hopefully you don't get charged and that might change my mind also.
post #66 of 4258
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gee Simpson View Post

@ Lifted - Still be prepared for a customs bill as mine went through exactly the same progress as yours. It stayed at Coventry for a few days then arrived at my local parcel force depot and I then got a letter saying a payment of £24 was needed to release them. I've been put off from using Tenso again but hopefully you don't get charged and that might change my mind also.

 

Wow - brutal if that happens! That isn't so much a Tenso thing I suppose as a "UK customs gouge and screw" thing. Brutal.

post #67 of 4258

Be ready with the lube, i got shafted when i ordered my FZX200's via tenso, iirc it's £13 handling fee plus 20% vat.

 

Yes that much, i was rather butthurt from it.

post #68 of 4258
Thread Starter 
That's gonna be a massive pisstake if that happens, really don't see why they need to do that.

The item was marked as a gift and I reduced the value to below £20, they don't have any right to charge me customs for that amount.

If they try changing me they are better be prepared for a storm, I'll come down on them like a freaking asteroid.
Edited by Lifted Andreas - 5/28/13 at 1:06pm
post #69 of 4258
Quote:
Originally Posted by Huxley View Post

Be ready with the lube, i got shafted when i ordered my FZX200's via tenso, iirc it's £13 handling fee plus 20% vat.

 

Yes that much, i was rather butthurt from it.

 

Ok, well the fxz200's were quite a bit more expensive. Quite likely the Tenores are priced under the radar (or if marked  as gift as Lifted says, even better).

 

Lifted, I think you'll have to wait for another occasion to go on your rampage!

post #70 of 4258
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lifted Andreas View Post

That's gonna be a massive pisstake if that happens, really don't see why they need to do that.

The item was marked as a gift and I reduced the value to below £20, they don't have any right to charge me customs for that amount.

If they try changing me they are better be prepared for a storm, I'll come down on them like a freaking asteroid.

Hey it's rm, do you think they need a reason?

 

You'll probably go under the radar at that price, but i think the limit is £18 i guess it depends on what kind of day they're having.

 

It's why i tend to order at christmas, they'll be that swamped that a lot of the time it'll go unoticed.

 

Also the whole gift thing, they'll ignore that once they see an invoice.


Edited by Huxley - 5/28/13 at 2:08pm
post #71 of 4258

I ordered my CKN70s and my Carbo Bassos from 'buyfromjapan' on eBay and never got charged customs once.

post #72 of 4258
Thread Starter 
Guess we'll find out soon.

Maybe even tomorrow, let's see if parcelforce screw me over or not. All I know so far is that my package is on its way from Coventry.

@Mackem Who delivered your Bassos mate? Was it royal mail?
Edited by Lifted Andreas - 5/28/13 at 3:27pm
post #73 of 4258
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lifted Andreas View Post

 

I mean this Airbase album mate:

http://www.amazon.co.uk/We-Might-Fall-Airbase/dp/B004N3NFN4/

 

Thanks for hoping on the Tenores mate, now it looks good. I guess I was panicking a bit too early lol

 

Let me know what you think of those tunes I recommended. wink.gif

 

Oh, and you might need to hold off on the 128GB card. I need to design it first haha

 

Get busy with that design, will ya? wink.gif

 

Yeah, I can see how the We Might Fall album would be considered a classic. Pretty amazing stuff.

 

I don't know if it was you who mentioned/linked DJ Natalie Parker, but man, I sure like her stuff as well. And these damned Basso's are good! I was listening to Miss Parker's Trance Legacy Volume Two  and the basso's were sounding amazing. In fact, I had to check a few times to make sure I wasn't listening to my 1k's biggrin.gif

post #74 of 4258
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mackem View Post

I ordered my CKN70s and my Carbo Bassos from 'buyfromjapan' on eBay and never got charged customs once.

How much did they cost you in total, mate? 

 

Mine were £60 with Tenso shipping fee included but then a £24 bill on top to make them £84! ($126).

post #75 of 4258
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by waynes world


Get busy with that design, will ya?

Yeah, I can see how the We Might Fall album would be considered a classic. Pretty amazing stuff.

I don't know if it was you who mentioned/linked DJ Natalie Parker, but man, I sure like her stuff as well. And these damned Basso's are good! I was listening to Miss Parker's Trance Legacy Volume Two and the basso's were sounding amazing. In fact, I had to check a few times to make sure I wasn't listening to my 1k's

Yeah she has a few nice mixes.

Any Airbase stuff is gold mate, anyone thats addicted to trance needs to have it.

---

Now I'm getting excited!! biggrin.gif



Hopefully soon it will say "Out for delivery". Fingers crossed! tongue.gif
Edited by Lifted Andreas - 5/29/13 at 2:07am
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › Zero Audio - ZH-DX200 Carbo Tenore | ZH-DX210 Carbo Basso (Carbon & Aluminium IEM) - Information, Appreciation and Impressions thread!!