New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

worst date stories - Page 51

post #751 of 1386
Quote:
Originally Posted by gopanthersgo1 View Post

Nah, I had to convince her not to, she was wanting to, instead she said she wanted to try pot. :| I have nothing wrong with that though, much better than cutting. ^.^
I love all the small things, and also, I started taking naps and reading and stuff on my roof, and to be honest, it's really nice up there! biggrin.gif
Speaking of which, these two squirrels were outside and...

Pot will make her depression worse. It depletes your adrenal hormones.

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Armaegis View Post
 

There are a couple women here... although they have girl troubles the same as us.

So is it safe to say that all audiophiles, male or female, like women?

post #752 of 1386
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mshenay View Post
 

 

agree'd but ... I find a hard time finding a hoot  to give about any of that stuff 

 

Precisely, which is why everyone should go back and delete all the stuff that we don't give a hoot about in order to keep this thread (relatively) clean.

 

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by blueangel2323 View Post
 

So is it safe to say that all audiophiles, male or female, like women?

 

In my limited experience (take that for whatever meaning you want to in this thread...), I'm gonna go with the affirmative on this one.

post #753 of 1386

I have a bit of a funny story. A few years ago I was at a friend's outdoor party - let's call my friend Jill, and let's call her boyfriend Jack. Halfway through the party this random girl introduced herself to me - let's call her Miley. I assumed that she was Jack's friend. Afterwards she added me on Facebook, and one day we were chatting online when she admitted that she had a crush on me at that party. But she also said that she already had a boyfriend and wasn't really expecting to take this anywhere. Ok, weird.

 

I asked Jill about her, and Jill said that she had assumed that Miley was a friend of one of Jack's guy friends. Fair enough. So then I asked Jack about Miley, and he said that he didn't know her, and none of his friends knew her either. He had assumed that she was Jill's friend. In other words, nobody knew who Miley was. She just randomly crashed the party, presumably to meet me because she found me attractive, but she wasn't actually interested in me.

 

Also, when I expressed concern over her public comments on my Facebook pictures about me being "yummy" when she had a boyfriend, her response was "Just because you've already bought something doesn't mean you can't go window shopping." LOL. Would you like to try it on in the dressing room too?

 

Jill, Jack, and Miley are not their real names, obviously.

post #754 of 1386
Quote:
Originally Posted by Armaegis View Post
 

 

Precisely, which is why everyone should go back and delete all the stuff that we don't give a hoot about in order to keep this thread (relatively) clean.

 

 

 

In my limited experience (take that for whatever meaning you want to in this thread...), I'm gonna go with the affirmative on this one.

 

... you know your an audiophile when you catch your self listening to the sound of her voice and ... kind of forgetting the meaning of the words she spoke >.>

 

Pissed a few women off with that one 

post #755 of 1386
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hutnicks View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by miceblue View Post

 
.....so how about if you're a guy with a doll collection in their bedroom? :/
I meant to ask about the reverse situation; "avoid guys who: have a doll collection in their bedroom," but that question seems futile to ask here since y'all are guys. XD
We talkin inflatables here or mechanical:ksc75smile:
This is about half of my collection. :x


post #756 of 1386
But but but...she's married

post #757 of 1386
Quote:
Originally Posted by eke2k6 View Post

But but but...she's married

:(

post #758 of 1386
Quote:
Originally Posted by eke2k6 View Post

But but but...she's married

 

I obviously missed something... who are we looking at? 

post #759 of 1386
I'm staring at that demonic clicker device. $50 a piece and annoying questions asked in my biology classes...
post #760 of 1386

Doll collections ?

 

Worst date ?

 

WOW!! Love doll brothels are now opend in Japan

Some people tend to compare Japanese Love Dolls with regular western sex dolls, but in reality, they are on a whole other level. Believe it or not, people actually pay big money to sleep with a doll, at the bustling love doll brothels across Japan

The first Japanese love dolls were created 30 years ago, so that people with disabilities could enjoy some female companionship, but they quickly became an alternative for healthy men simply to shy to enjoy sleeping with real women.

A lot of Japanese men are obsessed with anime and manga girls, and these realistic love dolls gave them the chance to actually fulfill their fantasies of spending some time with their favorite characters. Some have spent hundreds of thousands of dollars buying dozens of high-end love dolls, made of silicon, and feel much more comfortable in their presence than they would in that of a real woman. They don’t nag, they never complain and they don’t cheat. 

 

Japanese Love Dolls jpg #1



Japanese Love Dolls2 jpg #2



Japanese Love Dolls3 jpg #3



Japanese Love Dolls4 jpg #4



Japanese Love Dolls5 jpg #5

  

Most love doll brothels offer a wide variety of doll models and outfits, but there are clients who prefer to bring their own accessories, to make sure the doll looks just right. From young boys to men well in their sixties, they all spend significant amounts of cash to watch some adult video, to get in the mood, and then sleep with a doll. And business is anything but slow, as love doll brothel owners say they have dozens of customers every day.

post #761 of 1386

I don't know if I should laugh or cry when I read that. >.>

post #762 of 1386
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hi-Finthen View Post
 

STDs

post #763 of 1386
Quote:
Originally Posted by eke2k6 View Post
                                                  STD'S

 

Quit spreading STD's making folks go ,"eke" ;')

 

Mail order for $2,100 seems , reasonably creepy ;')

post #764 of 1386
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mshenay View Post
 

I obviously missed something... who are we looking at? 

 

Yeah I don't get it either. Who is that? You can't even see if she has a ring on her finger.

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hi-Finthen View Post
 

Doll collections ?

 

Worst date ?

 

WOW!! Love doll brothels are now opend in Japan

Some people tend to compare Japanese Love Dolls with regular western sex dolls, but in reality, they are on a whole other level. Believe it or not, people actually pay big money to sleep with a doll, at the bustling love doll brothels across Japan

The first Japanese love dolls were created 30 years ago, so that people with disabilities could enjoy some female companionship, but they quickly became an alternative for healthy men simply to shy to enjoy sleeping with real women.

A lot of Japanese men are obsessed with anime and manga girls, and these realistic love dolls gave them the chance to actually fulfill their fantasies of spending some time with their favorite characters. Some have spent hundreds of thousands of dollars buying dozens of high-end love dolls, made of silicon, and feel much more comfortable in their presence than they would in that of a real woman. They don’t nag, they never complain and they don’t cheat. 

 

Most love doll brothels offer a wide variety of doll models and outfits, but there are clients who prefer to bring their own accessories, to make sure the doll looks just right. From young boys to men well in their sixties, they all spend significant amounts of cash to watch some adult video, to get in the mood, and then sleep with a doll. And business is anything but slow, as love doll brothel owners say they have dozens of customers every day.

 

What is up with Japanese men and being too shy? It's like the weirdest thing ever...

post #765 of 1386
Thread Starter 

Wow, I... I...

 

 

I'd hate to be the guy who's job it is to clean up afterwards...

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home