New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

worst date stories - Page 41

post #601 of 1328
Quote:
Originally Posted by RUMAY408 View Post
 boys tend to hit walls,  girls cut, and both tend to burn themselves.

They should've just stuck to the tractor pulls...

 

For the cutting I'd be more worried about the mess that'll leave behind. Don't want to think about cleaning that up.

post #602 of 1328

I used to cut myself, i was at a pretty bad point in my life, adapting to living in a different country. I felt i was useless and alone.

Went through that for about 3 years, gradually getting worse.

Then one day, out of the blue i woke up and realised that life is to be lived and decided to be more positive towards things.

I have some pretty nasty scars, but now i am a very happy positive person :)

post #603 of 1328
Meanwhile I never vent anything in anyway and it seriously affects me.
Edited by TheJesusGuy - 9/25/13 at 5:16am
post #604 of 1328
Okay... So if any of you are ever thinking about it, don't cut yourself, ever! I tried it the other day and yes it felt good, but strongly addicting, so I'm making sure I don't do it anymore... Also, proof: Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
I cut myself the other day. :(
post #605 of 1328

Not sure whether this is off-topic or not...but sometimes, this Wongfu sketch is really how I feel sometimes. 

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I1L9-YALU6s

 

post #606 of 1328
Quote:
Originally Posted by No_One411 View Post

Not sure whether this is off-topic or not...but sometimes, this Wongfu sketch is really how I feel sometimes. 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I1L9-YALU6s

 

That was a really cute sketch.
post #607 of 1328
Quote:
Originally Posted by No_One411 View Post
 

Not sure whether this is off-topic or not...but sometimes, this Wongfu sketch is really how I feel sometimes. 

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I1L9-YALU6s

 

 

Learn to be content on your own, and therefore stop believing that you 'need' a partner, and, 'magically', much of that anguish will dissipate, when you meet a girl you fancy who turns out not to be single.

 

It's still a bitch, but it doesn't hurt anymore.

post #608 of 1328
Also guys, I've completely decided to quit any of the dating things completely until I get my life in any sort of order. I also realized a main reason all of my relationships turned so ****ty... I've been completely obsessed and thinking I need one and jealous of all of my friends relationships, and trying to be with the chick I liked constantly and trying to do anything to be what she wants me to be, and boom. I realized that one of the chicks that I don't like is almost the same as me in that regard, so I thought all WTF have I been doing, blah blah blah. And now here I am, single and content in relationship wise, but, I'm going to go to the counselor eventually and try to get recommended to a psychologist because I'm pretty sure I'm bipolar or I might be insanely depressed for some reason, but I think mainly the former. Wish me luck! (It shouldn't be too hard to get recommended to one due to having random freezing in the middle of class and start sputtering philosophical Schiit or self-harming or whatever, today in class I stopped half way through a problem and froze for 15 seconds or so, then instantly finished the problem, legit instantly, and said something about how all I was writing was just some abstract shapes on a canvas that we've been manipulated into thinking has some unknown, awesome power, and then I immediately ran to the restroom, threw up, and got my mom to pick me up...)
post #609 of 1328
Quote:
Originally Posted by gopanthersgo1 View Post

Also guys, I've completely decided to quit any of the dating things completely until I get my life in any sort of order. I also realized a main reason all of my relationships turned so ****ty... I've been completely obsessed and thinking I need one and jealous of all of my friends relationships, and trying to be with the chick I liked constantly and trying to do anything to be what she wants me to be, and boom. I realized that one of the chicks that I don't like is almost the same as me in that regard, so I thought all WTF have I been doing, blah blah blah. And now here I am, single and content in relationship wise, but, I'm going to go to the counselor eventually and try to get recommended to a psychologist because I'm pretty sure I'm bipolar or I might be insanely depressed for some reason, but I think mainly the former. Wish me luck! (It shouldn't be too hard to get recommended to one due to having random freezing in the middle of class and start sputtering philosophical Schiit or self-harming or whatever, today in class I stopped half way through a problem and froze for 15 seconds or so, then instantly finished the problem, legit instantly, and said something about how all I was writing was just some abstract shapes on a canvas that we've been manipulated into thinking has some unknown, awesome power, and then I immediately ran to the restroom, threw up, and got my mom to pick me up...)

“There are two questions a man must ask himself: The first is 'Where am I going?' and the second is 'Who will go with me?'

If you ever get these questions in the wrong order you are in trouble.”
Sam Keen,

post #610 of 1328
Quote:
Originally Posted by gopanthersgo1 View Post

Also guys, I've completely decided to quit any of the dating things completely until I get my life in any sort of order. I also realized a main reason all of my relationships turned so ****ty... I've been completely obsessed and thinking I need one and jealous of all of my friends relationships, and trying to be with the chick I liked constantly and trying to do anything to be what she wants me to be, and boom. I realized that one of the chicks that I don't like is almost the same as me in that regard, so I thought all WTF have I been doing, blah blah blah. And now here I am, single and content in relationship wise, but, I'm going to go to the counselor eventually and try to get recommended to a psychologist because I'm pretty sure I'm bipolar or I might be insanely depressed for some reason, but I think mainly the former. Wish me luck! (It shouldn't be too hard to get recommended to one due to having random freezing in the middle of class and start sputtering philosophical Schiit or self-harming or whatever, today in class I stopped half way through a problem and froze for 15 seconds or so, then instantly finished the problem, legit instantly, and said something about how all I was writing was just some abstract shapes on a canvas that we've been manipulated into thinking has some unknown, awesome power, and then I immediately ran to the restroom, threw up, and got my mom to pick me up...)

well, hang in there man, because it seems that you're in for the long haul (which isn't exactly a bad thing). I've got a bit of an issue myself that I don't really like talking to people about (albeit I don't throw up, I have to tight a gut for that) that I'd like to call episodic-manic-depression, this problem leads to some schiitty  happenings in my life, such as horrific hallucinations (seeing alot of dead things), deranged thoughts, near death occurences (I'm at around five, if you include the time I put a noose around my neck), and it tops all of it off with the fact that I'm being forced to go through it with my subconscious giving me demands at the same time (granted my evilself lead me to this hobby) without anyone the wiser. What makes me feel that I'm ok to not tell people about it is that it leads to me being either way more intelligent, or way more "serious" (well until my sub. decides to make me humiliate myself). And before mython or anyone asks me any questions or such, this all started around after the time that I was bullied, and that these episodes always last through until the end of the school year and that it always make me take on a new "personality" (last year, I was like a total dick, year before that I was a deranged fool, and before that I acted like a "innocent" child), leading into my self-induced blackouts.

  in other news a really awesome short film came out by the name of Ellie Heart on youtube and it has the most amazing spundtrack

go watch it here http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eNTCGIBDp5w


Edited by EuphonicArin - 9/25/13 at 8:43pm
post #611 of 1328
Quote:
Originally Posted by gopanthersgo1 View Post

... and said something about how all I was writing was just some abstract shapes on a canvas that we've been manipulated into thinking has some unknown, awesome power

 

That's actually pretty insightful. That's at a higher level of thinking than the majority of the 'mass-hypnotised' human race will ever encounter.

 

 

When you finally find some time to sit down for a while, in your own company, I recommend you read Plato's 'Cave' allegory. I think you'll really get something out of it.

 

Take care, and good luck with the counseling; in time, you'll get through this.

post #612 of 1328
Quote:
Originally Posted by EuphonicArin View Post

well, hang in there man, because it seems that you're in for the long haul (which isn't exactly a bad thing). I've got a bit of an issue myself that I don't really like talking to people about (albeit I don't throw up, I have to tight a gut for that) that I'd like to call episodic-manic-depression, this problem leads to some schiitty  happenings in my life, such as horrific hallucinations (seeing alot of dead things), deranged thoughts, near death occurences (I'm at around five, if you include the time I put a noose around my neck), and it tops all of it off with the fact that I'm being forced to go through it with my subconscious giving me demands at the same time (granted my evilself lead me to this hobby) without anyone the wiser. What makes me feel that I'm ok to not tell people about it is that it leads to me being either way more intelligent, or way more "serious" (well until my sub. decides to make me humiliate myself). And before mython or anyone asks me any questions or such, this all started around after the time that I was bullied, and that these episodes always last through until the end of the school year and that it always make me take on a new "personality" (last year, I was like a total dick, year before that I was a deranged fool, and before that I acted like a "innocent" child), leading into my self-induced blackouts.
  in other news a really awesome short film came out by the name of Ellie Heart on youtube and it has the most amazing spundtrack
go watch it here http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eNTCGIBDp5w
Some of that happens to me pretty often. :/
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mython View Post

That's actually pretty insightful. That's at a higher level of thinking than the majority of the 'mass-hypnotised' human race will ever encounter.


When you finally find some time to sit down for a while, in your own company, I recommend you read Plato's 'Cave' allegory. I think you'll really get something out of it.

Take care, and good luck with the counseling; in time, you'll get through this.
I consider myself pretty smart and thanks for the encouragement! I'll definitely try and read that!
post #613 of 1328
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hutnicks View Post
 

“There are two questions a man must ask himself: The first is 'Where am I going?' and the second is 'Who will go with me?'

 

 

I usually precede those with "where are my pants?"... which significantly affects the where and who to follow :ph34r:

post #614 of 1328

It's getting "dark" in here... :blink:

post #615 of 1328
Quote:
Originally Posted by blueangel2323 View Post
 

It's getting "dark" in here... :blink:

 

Cue , "THE TWILIGHT ZONE" soundtrack ... lol 

 

Seriously though - Best of luck with diagnosis and treatment Panther, as well to you, Arin !


Edited by Hi-Finthen - 9/26/13 at 8:17am
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home