New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

worst date stories - Page 69

post #1021 of 1351
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by gopanthersgo1 View Post

 In my current school no one really likes me but when I go anywhere else everyone loves me and wants to hang out and stuff. rolleyes.gif

 

Being in a different environment often makes us act differently, even if we don't realize it. Familiar surroundings and people create a certain amount of expectation and we bias ourselves towards it. A lot of it is self-imposed as well.

post #1022 of 1351
Quote:
Originally Posted by wrathzombie View Post
 

School and College are a complete waste of time :gs1000smile:

 

waste of time and money, I wish I could use that money to get more audio equipment  :beerchug: 

post #1023 of 1351
Quote:
Originally Posted by BillsonChang007 View Post

Screw phone! Talk face to face xD Never date before but I never like talking on the phone with friends unless we are gaming. Talking on the phone / Skype just don't feel the same as talking face to face in real life but given both of you are male and female, talking together in public, from other's point of view, they may though you two are officially together
yeah me and Rachel are going in a date to the movies or whatever ASAP, friend will drive us and leave. tongue.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheJesusGuy View Post

This so much. When you leave school you'll realise how much better it is not being around those people all the time.
yeah I went and toured another school and had MUCH more fun.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wrathzombie View Post

School and College are a complete waste of time gs1000.gif
I know at least school is haga

Quote:
Originally Posted by Armaegis View Post

Being in a different environment often makes us act differently, even if we don't realize it. Familiar surroundings and people create a certain amount of expectation and we bias ourselves towards it. A lot of it is self-imposed as well.
definitely
post #1024 of 1351
Goes school and college because we are underage to work and to create more job opportunity (teachers, etc). But I personally find primary school most important.
post #1025 of 1351

So there's this new girl at work I have my eye on (don't worry, we're in the same physical office but we work for different departments so no conflict of interest :cool:) so whether it turns out good or bad I'll post it here.

post #1026 of 1351
Quote:
Originally Posted by blueangel2323 View Post
 

So there's this new girl at work I have my eye on (don't worry, we're in the same physical office but we work for different departments so no conflict of interest :cool:) so whether it turns out good or bad I'll post it here.

Bad Bad idea, I would know

post #1027 of 1351
Quote:
Originally Posted by kookoo View Post
 

Bad Bad idea, I would know


Never been a problem for me.

post #1028 of 1351
Nope nope nope nope nope nope

Don't do it.
post #1029 of 1351
I've heard enough horror stories to get the impression that dating people from work is not a very good idea. I'm just imagining how awkward it would be to have to keep seeing somebody at work with whom I'd had a falling out with--it was bad enough when it happened to me in high school the one time, having to go to class with her several times a day. Gah!
post #1030 of 1351
Well all I well and I'm dating Rachael and all of that, the living 90 minutes away isn't super nice buy we both live 55 minutes away from San Antonio so we'll go there on Friday! <3 another reason to buy a smart car too, 40 miles to the gallon means I could go to her house and back with around 4 or 5 gallons of gas! smily_headphones1.gif
post #1031 of 1351
And sorry if this doesn't go with the thread but our date as absolutely amazing! <3 we ended up just walking around, hanging out, and I had my first kiss... :/ we made out for a good portion of the last two hours or so of the date, it was great and we just went to a whole bunch of stores and stuff, probably my favorite day ever! <3
post #1032 of 1351

Fantastic!

Good luck!

post #1033 of 1351
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris J View Post

Fantastic!
Good luck!
yup! Thanks!
post #1034 of 1351
Quote:
Originally Posted by gopanthersgo1 View Post

And sorry if this doesn't go with the thread but our date as absolutely amazing! <3 we ended up just walking around, hanging out, and I had my first kiss... :/ we made out for a good portion of the last two hours or so of the date, it was great and we just went to a whole bunch of stores and stuff, probably my favorite day ever! <3

:beerchug:

post #1035 of 1351
Quote:
Originally Posted by gopanthersgo1 View Post

And sorry if this doesn't go with the thread but our date as absolutely amazing! <3 we ended up just walking around, hanging out, and I had my first kiss... :/ we made out for a good portion of the last two hours or so of the date, it was great and we just went to a whole bunch of stores and stuff, probably my favorite day ever! <3

 

 

Nice to hear all went right!!! Keep it that way and enjoy, those moments are the best in life

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home