In no way do I think the design is bad. Frank, Randy, and I have heard how nice it can sound and I believe it sounded better after the "pseudo balance" (Frank) inputs. I greatly appreciate everyone's suggestions and support.
I am lacking the expertise to find all but an obvious problem.
I check for shorts, loose wires, implementing ground isolation, purchased a 3rd party ground loop product, disconnecting all inputs from the driver board, disconnecting the OPT's from the driver board. I checked the capacitance values of the "off brand" caps. They are exactly the value called out in the BOM. I did not deviate from any component values in the BOM. The build wiring diagram specifically shows XLR's for the inputs. I followed the output wiring diagram and tied XLR Pin-1's together and to mains ground. I have rolled everything possible to roll. I have moved the OPT's an additional inch further out from the power transformer.
The box is still hear. The dense foam packing materials arrive from U-Line today. Jack told me not to change anything. Just send it to him. He has been very kind by exchanging many emails with suggestions. Strike that "directions" as well as "what are you trying to do, knucklehead" Yet he hung in there. He said he's going to take a wall of gear and print it before and after. I couldn't resist having that done.
Then when some one asks how quiet it is or what's the spec. I will have it.
You designed one hell of an amp. Something went south, either organically or do to an error on my part. So much of this baffles me as it hasn't produced the expected results from my testing and I am reticent to dive into the board. My scope is maxed out at 400V and I don't know if I can probe with a resistor.
All I know the left side has escalated to "Bug Zapper' without the bugs.