- 779 Posts. Joined 5/2012
- Location: Sweden (EU)
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- The New Age of Portable Audio Last post on 6/17/13 at 4:48am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- My Nearly New Ultrasone IQ <-> Your Tralucent 1plus2 Or AKG K3003/K3003i Last post on 5/22/13 at 3:44pm in Headphones for Sale / Trade
- Beware of Sennheiser IE 800 fakes/counterfeits, question for owners Last post on 1/19/15 at 3:11pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Worth getting used Aurisonics ASG-2.5 or buy a new mid price IEM? Last post on 12/31/14 at 8:18am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Worth getting used Aurisonics ASG-2.5 or buy a new mid price IEM? Last post on 12/30/14 at 11:32pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 12/1/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2Last edited: 12/1/14
Disclaimer. I don't claim to be an expert audiophile. More of a wannabe. I do love finding under the radar headphones that are better value/quality than you might initially think. I feel like I can...
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
[REVIEW] Aurisonics ASG-2 (Updated with ASG-2.5 and Tralucent Ref 1) - Page 316
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Do you have any pictures?
not yet. it was supposed to have shipped yesterday but i havent received any tracking so maybe it didnt. invoice does say series 2.5 and yes it was a higher price.
really great impression unity.. wow, big effort writing these.. and you must have spend a lot of time..
btw, have anybody tried ASG-2 vs UM mentor universal? i find mentor very amusing..
I think they need to coordinate their response at Aurisonics. According to Zach the Ebay store ad from All Pro Sound is real or you can purchase the ASG-2.5 direct from All Pro Sound wesbite. In any case, one can just email Aurisonics and purchase now. That's my plan.
Edited by WNBC - 4/12/14 at 12:11pm
Yeaaah, me too.. i've contact them from the website contact from twice..
No reply at all.. its been 3 weeks..
So, the after sales service is not that great after all..
Not even reply with "No, you cannot" or something..
There a reputable company, but they just need to get their business processes down better (understandable for a relatively new company).
Back in the day I ordered the as2s. When I got them, they needed a refit so I sent them back, and ultimately decided to just let them hold on to them until the as2 revision comes out, and then just have them send me back the revised as2s. All good and talked to a couple employees and maybe even Dale himself (I can't remember), and it was all good. A couple months later Andy called me telling me that my regular as2s were completed and ready to, and I had to remind him that they weren't supposed to ship those to me, but the revised set whenever they came out. That was the last time I talked to anyone from there. I emailed Dale on Friday (4/11) to see what's up, and haven't heard back from him yet.
Long and boring story, but the point is that those guys are all hard-workers who are trying to do the best for their clients, and I'm completely willing to be patient with them, because they are trustworthy and ultimately really do care about customer satisfaction.
- [REVIEW] Aurisonics ASG-2 (Updated with ASG-2.5 and Tralucent Ref 1)
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Headphones, IEMs, Amps, DACs) 46 seconds ago
- › Chicago Area Meet - Saturday April 25 - Part of the Ear Gear Expo... 51 seconds ago
- › FS: Beyerdynamic DT880 600 ohms 1 minute ago
- › The Astell and Kern AK240 Impressions Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Hifiman HE1000 Planar Dynamic Flagship 2 minutes ago
- › Audeze EL-8: The EL-8 is a must-hear at CES 2015 3 minutes ago
- › REVIEW: Fischer Audio FA-002W High Edition 3 minutes ago
- › What Are You Listening To Right Now? -New thread, new rules. Please... 3 minutes ago
- › The Ruizu X02 DAP appreciation thread 4 minutes ago
- › 2359glenn | studio 5 minutes ago
- › Audio Technica S700BT by ironicinori
- › MP4Nation Brainwavz M1 by mark2410
- › DUNU DN-12 Trident by Ghoulcow
- › Audio Technica ATH-CKR10 IN-EAR HEADPHONE TITANIUM SONIC PRO DUAL... by acain
- › Woo Audio 2 by mikoss
- › KAM HP1 by LowDose
- › Schiit Vali by Mr Rick
- › DUNU DN-2000 Hybrid 3 way earphone by YoYo JoKeR
- › V-MODA Crossfade M-100 by Spiderman
- › Audinst HUD-mx2 by YoYo JoKeR
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)