- 757 Posts. Joined 5/2012
- Location: Sweden (EU)
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- The New Age of Portable Audio Last post on 6/17/13 at 4:48am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- My Nearly New Ultrasone IQ <-> Your Tralucent 1plus2 Or AKG K3003/K3003i Last post on 5/22/13 at 3:44pm in Headphones for Sale / Trade
- Best UIEM to run with Last post on Yesterday at 1:58 pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Ultimate Ears' New Way Of Making Custom In-Ear Monitors - Head-Fi TV Last post on Yesterday at 9:14 pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Review: Sennheiser IE 800 earphones Last post on 9/12/14 at 6:47pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 8/29/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2Last edited: 7/3/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
[REVIEW] Aurisonics ASG-2 (Updated with ASG-2.5 and Tralucent Ref 1) - Page 316
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Do you have any pictures?
not yet. it was supposed to have shipped yesterday but i havent received any tracking so maybe it didnt. invoice does say series 2.5 and yes it was a higher price.
really great impression unity.. wow, big effort writing these.. and you must have spend a lot of time..
btw, have anybody tried ASG-2 vs UM mentor universal? i find mentor very amusing..
I think they need to coordinate their response at Aurisonics. According to Zach the Ebay store ad from All Pro Sound is real or you can purchase the ASG-2.5 direct from All Pro Sound wesbite. In any case, one can just email Aurisonics and purchase now. That's my plan.
Edited by WNBC - 4/12/14 at 12:11pm
Yeaaah, me too.. i've contact them from the website contact from twice..
No reply at all.. its been 3 weeks..
So, the after sales service is not that great after all..
Not even reply with "No, you cannot" or something..
There a reputable company, but they just need to get their business processes down better (understandable for a relatively new company).
Back in the day I ordered the as2s. When I got them, they needed a refit so I sent them back, and ultimately decided to just let them hold on to them until the as2 revision comes out, and then just have them send me back the revised as2s. All good and talked to a couple employees and maybe even Dale himself (I can't remember), and it was all good. A couple months later Andy called me telling me that my regular as2s were completed and ready to, and I had to remind him that they weren't supposed to ship those to me, but the revised set whenever they came out. That was the last time I talked to anyone from there. I emailed Dale on Friday (4/11) to see what's up, and haven't heard back from him yet.
Long and boring story, but the point is that those guys are all hard-workers who are trying to do the best for their clients, and I'm completely willing to be patient with them, because they are trustworthy and ultimately really do care about customer satisfaction.
- [REVIEW] Aurisonics ASG-2 (Updated with ASG-2.5 and Tralucent Ref 1)
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › Music City Meet -- Nashville, TN -- Fall 2014 (Sept 20, 2014) 14 seconds ago
- › Band Name Game II 2 minutes ago
- › You Know You're an Audiophile When.. Version 2! 2 minutes ago
- › WIN Sennheiser Urbanite Headphones - Black 2 minutes ago
- › The discovery thread.! NEW sfwalcer's earphone comparo PG 1727.... 3 minutes ago
- › Koss KSC75's. Dont Forget This Giant Killer in all the ''Hidden... 3 minutes ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 3 minutes ago
- › The Best Bass Headphones are.. ( "The EXTREME BASS Club") 4 minutes ago
- › Little Dot Tube Amps: Vacuum Tube Rolling Guide 5 minutes ago
- › The Ear Pads Thread 5 minutes ago
- › Ultimate Ears UE9000 Noise-Cancelling Wireless Headphones by SennsAsian
- › Crystal by MEElectronics In-Ear Headphones with Microphone Made... by indieman
- › Fidue A31s by djvkool
- › Blox BE3 by subwoof3r
- › Apple EarPods with Remote and Mic by donniefalcone
- › PCM-M10 Portable Digital Recorder by THD plus N
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by JoeDoe
- › Superlux HD-668 B by donniefalcone
- › HiFiMAN HM-901 by piksnz
- › OPPO BDP-105 Universal Audiophile 3D Blu-ray Player by professor825
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)