- 782 Posts. Joined 5/2012
- Location: Sweden (EU)
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- The New Age of Portable Audio Last post on 6/17/13 at 4:48am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Help me finalize my decision on my purchase. Last post on 7/19/13 at 12:19pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- My Nearly New Ultrasone IQ <-> Your Tralucent 1plus2 Or AKG K3003/K3003i Last post on 5/22/13 at 3:44pm in Headphones for Sale / Trade
- Sennheiser's IE800 or Shure's SE846 Last post on 3/26/15 at 8:07am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- ASG 2.5 fit Last post on 2/15/15 at 7:52am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 3/10/15
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2Last edited: 12/1/14
For larger views of any photo - please click for access to 1200 x 800 images INTRODUCTION I’ve only recently heard about thinksound™ audio, and before Head-Fi user d marc0 contacted me, I’d...
I just bought this headphone and it sound amazing, I did a burn in for about 20hr and the sound improve dramatically compared when the headphone was in the box. The comfort is phenomenal and due to...
Bought one of these to keep me going while I save for a replacement dac for my bedside rig. My previous Dac's have all been in the lower to mid end so this review is based on that level- Arcam,...
Details: Single balanced armature flagship universal IEMs from Final Audio Design Price: Heaven VII EU 550; Heaven VIII EU 600 Specs: Driver: Single BA | Imp: 24Ω | Sens: 106 dB | Freq: not...
The Audeze LCD 2.2 is one of the most popular headphones on Head-Fi. Much has already been written about them, so adding yet another review may not offer anything new or different. However, when...
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
[REVIEW] Aurisonics ASG-2 (Updated with ASG-2.5 and Tralucent Ref 1) - Page 316
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Do you have any pictures?
not yet. it was supposed to have shipped yesterday but i havent received any tracking so maybe it didnt. invoice does say series 2.5 and yes it was a higher price.
really great impression unity.. wow, big effort writing these.. and you must have spend a lot of time..
btw, have anybody tried ASG-2 vs UM mentor universal? i find mentor very amusing..
I think they need to coordinate their response at Aurisonics. According to Zach the Ebay store ad from All Pro Sound is real or you can purchase the ASG-2.5 direct from All Pro Sound wesbite. In any case, one can just email Aurisonics and purchase now. That's my plan.
Edited by WNBC - 4/12/14 at 12:11pm
Yeaaah, me too.. i've contact them from the website contact from twice..
No reply at all.. its been 3 weeks..
So, the after sales service is not that great after all..
Not even reply with "No, you cannot" or something..
There a reputable company, but they just need to get their business processes down better (understandable for a relatively new company).
Back in the day I ordered the as2s. When I got them, they needed a refit so I sent them back, and ultimately decided to just let them hold on to them until the as2 revision comes out, and then just have them send me back the revised as2s. All good and talked to a couple employees and maybe even Dale himself (I can't remember), and it was all good. A couple months later Andy called me telling me that my regular as2s were completed and ready to, and I had to remind him that they weren't supposed to ship those to me, but the revised set whenever they came out. That was the last time I talked to anyone from there. I emailed Dale on Friday (4/11) to see what's up, and haven't heard back from him yet.
Long and boring story, but the point is that those guys are all hard-workers who are trying to do the best for their clients, and I'm completely willing to be patient with them, because they are trustworthy and ultimately really do care about customer satisfaction.
- [REVIEW] Aurisonics ASG-2 (Updated with ASG-2.5 and Tralucent Ref 1)
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › Headamp Blue Hawaii Special Edition 14 seconds ago
- › CanJam SoCal 2015 Impressions Thread 38 seconds ago
- › The (new) HD800 Impressions Thread 1 minute ago
- › WTT Various Items for Fiio x5 or AK 100 II or Cowon Plenue p1 1 minute ago
- › Creative Sound Blaster X7 - Detailed Review & Impressions 1 minute ago
- › Kogan 8GB MP4 - The Player That Came From Nowhere: 2 minutes ago
- › WTT Various Items for Fiio x5 or AK 100 II or Cowon Plenue p1 2 minutes ago
- › ALO Audio RXMKIII Balanced Portable Amplifier Impressions 3 minutes ago
- › WTT Various Items for Fiio x5 or AK 100 II or Cowon Plenue p1 4 minutes ago
- › The scientific merit of Pono 5 minutes ago
- › thinksound rain2 Wooden In-Ear Headphone (Gunmetal Chocolate) by Brooko
- › Sennheiser HD 598 by Gia Bao
- › Pro-Ject Audio DAC Box E Entry Level DAC Black by LugBug1
- › Final Audio Design Heaven Viii by newzild
- › Audeze LCD2 Planar Magnetic Headphones by hodgjy
- › Shanling M3 Portable Digital Audio Player by YoYo JoKeR
- › Sennheiser Momentum Wireless Over Ear Headphones in Black M2AEBT by twister6
- › Noble 4 by Kuroneko Guy
- › Superlux HD669 by Philliphobia
- › iFi iCAN headphone amplifier by blankdisc
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2