- 781 Posts. Joined 5/2012
- Location: Sweden (EU)
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- The New Age of Portable Audio Last post on 6/17/13 at 4:48am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Help me finalize my decision on my purchase. Last post on 7/19/13 at 12:19pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- My Nearly New Ultrasone IQ <-> Your Tralucent 1plus2 Or AKG K3003/K3003i Last post on 5/22/13 at 3:44pm in Headphones for Sale / Trade
- Sennheiser's IE800 or Shure's SE846 Last post on 2/8/15 at 10:13pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- ASG 2.5 fit Last post on 2/15/15 at 7:52am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 12/1/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2Last edited: 12/1/14
If you told me that my review of a pair of headphones would somehow combine golf, science-fiction, sorcery and a supersonic jet I’d say you’re crazy. But then again if you told me I would...
I have been using the E17 "Alpen" every day for over a year now. It is my go-to device for enjoying music at work, or anywhere other than my home office. So, here are my thoughts: Build...
VentureCraft are a Japanese company well known for their portable headphone amplifiers and amp/DAC combo units. Today, I will be taking a look at their latest offering in this category: the...
This is a quick unboxing and review of the player. More detailed review coming soon.
Hi all, I will prepare a proper review when I have some time and am not working. In short however, these are superior to any IEM I have personally used for my tastes. I listen to a vast...
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
[REVIEW] Aurisonics ASG-2 (Updated with ASG-2.5 and Tralucent Ref 1) - Page 316
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Do you have any pictures?
not yet. it was supposed to have shipped yesterday but i havent received any tracking so maybe it didnt. invoice does say series 2.5 and yes it was a higher price.
really great impression unity.. wow, big effort writing these.. and you must have spend a lot of time..
btw, have anybody tried ASG-2 vs UM mentor universal? i find mentor very amusing..
I think they need to coordinate their response at Aurisonics. According to Zach the Ebay store ad from All Pro Sound is real or you can purchase the ASG-2.5 direct from All Pro Sound wesbite. In any case, one can just email Aurisonics and purchase now. That's my plan.
Edited by WNBC - 4/12/14 at 12:11pm
Yeaaah, me too.. i've contact them from the website contact from twice..
No reply at all.. its been 3 weeks..
So, the after sales service is not that great after all..
Not even reply with "No, you cannot" or something..
There a reputable company, but they just need to get their business processes down better (understandable for a relatively new company).
Back in the day I ordered the as2s. When I got them, they needed a refit so I sent them back, and ultimately decided to just let them hold on to them until the as2 revision comes out, and then just have them send me back the revised as2s. All good and talked to a couple employees and maybe even Dale himself (I can't remember), and it was all good. A couple months later Andy called me telling me that my regular as2s were completed and ready to, and I had to remind him that they weren't supposed to ship those to me, but the revised set whenever they came out. That was the last time I talked to anyone from there. I emailed Dale on Friday (4/11) to see what's up, and haven't heard back from him yet.
Long and boring story, but the point is that those guys are all hard-workers who are trying to do the best for their clients, and I'm completely willing to be patient with them, because they are trustworthy and ultimately really do care about customer satisfaction.
- [REVIEW] Aurisonics ASG-2 (Updated with ASG-2.5 and Tralucent Ref 1)
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › The AKG K7XX Massdrop First Edition Thread 38 seconds ago
- › New in the Headphone World Looking for an Amp 58 seconds ago
- › where i can get for free download music dsd format ?? 1 minute ago
- › NEW Audio-Technica ATH-MSR7 and ATH-MSR7LTD 1 minute ago
- › Which is more airy? HD600-650 3 minutes ago
- › Introducing the T10i, an all new IEM from RHA 3 minutes ago
- › The Deals DISCUSSION Thread (READ THE FIRST POST!!!) 3 minutes ago
- › = HiFiMAN HE-560 Impressions & Discussion Thread = 4 minutes ago
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide: (2/17/2015: X2 -partial-,... 4 minutes ago
- › Philips Fidelio X2?! 5 minutes ago
- › Noble Audio Kaiser 10 by mscott58
- › FiiO E17 by prez
- › VentureCraft SounDroid Vantam by fonzler
- › Sony Walkman Nw-zx2 128gb Mp3 Player Hi-res by piksnz
- › Tralucent Audio Ref 1 by Wyd4
- › MEElectronics M9 Classic Hi-Fi Noise-Isolating In-Ear Headphones by DisCHORDDubstep
- › PonoMusic PonoPlayer by piksnz
- › EarTech Music Dual Driver Custom Molded In Ear Musician Monitors... by acain
- › PSB M4U 1 by prez
- › 1 More Design Piston Crystal by banjoanton
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3