Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- The New Age of Portable Audio Last post on 6/17/13 at 4:48am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- My Nearly New Ultrasone IQ <-> Your Tralucent 1plus2 Or AKG K3003/K3003i Last post on 5/22/13 at 3:44pm in Headphones for Sale / Trade
- Best UIEM to run with Last post on 9/16/14 at 1:58pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Ultimate Ears' New Way Of Making Custom In-Ear Monitors - Head-Fi TV Last post on 9/18/14 at 4:23pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Review: Sennheiser IE 800 earphones Last post on 9/12/14 at 6:47pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 8/29/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2Last edited: 7/3/14
First of all, I have bought these headphones exactly one week ago. I have upgraded to these from my Superlux 668b. I will do a review now, and update it after another couple of weeks worth...
I am from China and I'd like to say Chinese people are lucky enough to have the opportunity to reach most of device in the area of audio especially some brand only provided in China.So it made me...
The Theorem 720 is magical.. Using it is like stepping into a foreign land where everything is crisp, detailed, and so very vivid that you’ll never want to leave again for the boring, veiled,...
This is my first DAP. I bought it in August with pre-installed 2.1 firmware and I have to say I am positively surprised how great this player sounds. I honestly can not compare it with other DAPs...
i just bought an Asus Vulcan pro gaming headset on a whim and I've gotta say I'm pleasantly surprised so I thought id share my experience. Now let me qualify this, I'm not saying they have the same...
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
[REVIEW] Aurisonics ASG-2 (Updated with ASG-2.5 and Tralucent Ref 1) - Page 259
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Pick up another hobby. I'm finding that photography is giving me as much satisfaction as this hobby did when I first started.
Your wife will love being your own personal underwear model
Just get new music. I realized that one reason we change phones so much is that we get tired of hearing our music with the same sound sig, so we have multiple "flavors".
I think you like Mumford and Sons, so check out The Lumineers and Ben Howard. Ben Howard's album is orgasmic on the G2.
Btw, I'm not really a believer in "amps." They either drive the phones well, or they don't. IDK, it's just that every single amp I've tried has sounded within 3-5% of each other. Things like power output are overstated, IMO.
HAhaha yeah i got the lumineers album not long ago ! they are my morning driver now !
Going to check out ben howard. Do you have the album name ?
Yeah i feel the same about amps but they do effect the sound of the iems like the xo2 was way to bassy for the g-2s etc i just need a better boost for the ak100 LOL.
DAMNIT EKE !
you keep recomending me all these awesome music !@!!@!@!@!
Now i just ordered another 32gb SD card for my ak100 just to accommodate the extra albums !
Since im getting more space...mind recommending me more ? HAHAHA
Edited by Nukeshock - 10/24/13 at 9:03am
Yep! That's the one. When that first track started playing, my jaw dropped. Make sure you pay attention to "Everything" and "Only Love".
Blasphemy! Thou shalt have no other hobbies...
Eke, you are the enemy of our wallets, do i have to tell how much good photo gear costs? I am into photo hobby and can assure anyone, if you choose between portable music player or good photo gear you better stick to music
You're not kidding. Audio-gear addiction is way less traumatizing on the wallet than photo-great addiction.
The difference is that no matter what level you are on, if you can't take a good picture, no lens in the world can save you. It's more creating art than enjoying and describing. If you compare with music it's like: "If you can't play the violin, no Stradivarius in the world can make you a good player." And yes, there are automatic modes on cameras but who use them anyway? It's like heavy auto tune or heating pre cooked food. You know it's cheating so you just don't.
And besides it's not like there are tons of lens companies and they keep upstaging each other on the 50mm prime.
Psshhhh. If I sell my ASG-2 and add on a bit more money, I can get a great frickin camera and accessorize it for peanuts. Below is the Sigma DP1s, my precious. In the picture are the hood and filter attachments ($10 from amazon), macro filter lenses ($10), Agfa UV filter ($7), a $3 tripod, and not pictured is the case I got for $1 that hold everything.
It's an amazing thing to try and digitally capture the things you see with your eyes. It's even more amazing when you succeed and have the opportunity to look at them in the future.
Vwinter, fully agree and since we talk photos let me turn a bit self indulging and share my small gallery images with you which you can look up here:
- [REVIEW] Aurisonics ASG-2 (Updated with ASG-2.5 and Tralucent Ref 1)
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › Safe Volume Level On An iPod Touch 4 39 seconds ago
- › The iBasso DX50 Thread - Latest firmware: 1.5.0 2 minutes ago
- › Stax SR-009 Channel Imbalance Trouble / Driver Problem? 2 minutes ago
- › The new IEM of Vsonic VSD 3S ( impression updated by smailbz) 3 minutes ago
- › marital discord! need headphones 4 minutes ago
- › Band Name Game II 4 minutes ago
- › Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Headphones, IEMs, Amps, DACs) 4 minutes ago
- › Music Game IX 5 minutes ago
- › Kogan 8GB MP4 - The Player That Came From Nowhere: 7 minutes ago
- › Sony's New 2014 flagship IEM - XBA Z5 7 minutes ago
- › Shure SRH 440 Professional Studio Headphones by donniefalcone
- › Denon AH-D7100 Music Maniac by lizhenghong728
- › Cypher Labs Theorem 720 DAC Headphone Amplifier by cripple1
- › iBasso DX90 Portable Digital Audio Player by marhol
- › ASUS Vulcan ANC Circumaural Pro Gaming Headset by robthebiggerman
- › AKG Acoustics K-240 Semi Open Studio Headphones by jerryg
- › ALO Audio The Pan Am by JoeDoe
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by Zelda
- › Tralucent Audio Ref 1 by Kunlun
- › Violectric HPA V281 by saxelrod92
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)