Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › [REVIEW] Aurisonics ASG-2 (Updated with ASG-2.5 and Tralucent Ref 1)
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

[REVIEW] Aurisonics ASG-2 (Updated with ASG-2.5 and Tralucent Ref 1) - Page 162

post #2416 of 5288
Quote:
Originally Posted by LFC_SL View Post

I think you guys have illustrated my point. As the other member said, it is rather an inability to read other posts as responders are entrenched in their position and seek only to reinforce their view, combining to result in endless pages of non-progressive circular posts.

Assuming my observation has stuck a few home truths I'll stay in the background pending EU distribution going live

Your point can't be illustrated nor provide any truths in such a manner because your original post was instigatory to elicit responses to begin with, whether you meant it to be or not. In that way, it was a self reinforcing "entrenchment in [your] position," itself causing this non-progressive circle.

And you're just conveniently "passing the buck."

There's no point in continuing this. Looking forward to your impressions regardless.
Edited by vwinter - 8/3/13 at 2:04pm
post #2417 of 5288
Quote:
Originally Posted by music_4321 View Post

Urgh… analogue is soooo 20th century.

And the poor guy doesn't even know it. frown.gif
post #2418 of 5288
Quote:
Originally Posted by james444 View Post

I should get Eke's loaner ASG-2 somewhere next week. Can't wait to hear what the fuss is all about.

Too bad the OP's been banned, but a little bird (no, not this one) told me that he'll likely be back in time to appreciate / correct / reject my impressions. wink.gif

Meanwhile, let's hope that they end up sounding very digital, so I don't have to give them to Gintanaloguaras. ksc75smile.gif

James, you bad boy, 10 hours of vinyl listen on you and no Van Halen.
Seriously i am very curious about this IEM now thanks to a lot of heat debate here. At least i am expecting very interesting IEM if it could polarise users so much. Must be really something special this or other way.

Vwinter and music, do not worry, we old timers love our toys :-)))

BRING EM 2ME BABY :-)
Edited by Gintaras - 8/3/13 at 2:44pm
post #2419 of 5288
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gintaras View Post

James, you bad boy, 10 hours of vinyl listen on you and no Van Halen.
Seriously i am very curious about this IEM now thanks to a lot of heat debate here. At least i am expecting very interesting IEM if it could polarise users so much. Must be really something special this or other way.

BRING EM 2ME BABY :-)

Lol. Ha! That's actually what I said to James in a PM, that I hope he at least finds them interesting. To me, calling an IEM interesting is a compliment actually lol.
post #2420 of 5288
I suppose I shall take note of any impressions and step in as collector of replies til eke returns.

And I gotta side with Gintaras in regards to the analog/digital debate. In fact, I plug my G-2 into one of these babies:
sony-walkman.jpg

Smooooooottthhhh, and I get a whole 45 minutes per side baby
post #2421 of 5288
Quote:
Originally Posted by Idsynchrono_24 View Post

I suppose I shall take note of any impressions and step in as collector of replies til eke returns.

And I gotta side with Gintaras in regards to the analog/digital debate. In fact, I plug my G-2 into one of these babies:
sony-walkman.jpg

Smooooooottthhhh, and I get a whole 45 minutes per side baby

cool.gif...Things were so much simpler back then.

post #2422 of 5288

 

Then again, with one of these, you could play two sides at the same time. Made for some interesting listening back in the 70's, and you got through an album twice as fast.

 

 

.... That's an 8-track tape for those of you that are two young to know about the preferred car audio device of it's time.

post #2423 of 5288
Quote:
Originally Posted by Carlsan View Post




Then again, with one of these, you could play two sides at the same time. Made for some interesting listening back in the 70's, and you got through an album twice as fast.


.... That's an 8-track tape for those of you that are two young to know about the preferred car audio device of it's time.

It's like Jurassic Park 5 up in here. All these fossils being dug up. Haha!
post #2424 of 5288
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eugguy View Post


It's like Jurassic Park 5 up in here. All these fossils being dug up. Haha!

LOL!

post #2425 of 5288

Hmm...it does make you wonder...would the dinosaur choose the ASG2 over the SD3? or 1p2, 334? Hahaha. wink.gif

post #2426 of 5288
ROFL, great examples, funny ... yep Walkman was sooooo cooooool :-)
post #2427 of 5288
Got then today, these definitely lack subbass. Very midrange oriented, it's like the UM3X in a way, stage monitor sound...
post #2428 of 5288
Quote:
Originally Posted by Carlsan View Post

 

Then again, with one of these, you could play two sides at the same time. Made for some interesting listening back in the 70's, and you got through an album twice as fast.

 

 

.... That's an 8-track tape for those of you that are two young to know about the preferred car audio device of it's time.

 

 

Oh yes! These are james444 & music_4321's favourite 8-track tapes:

 

Processed By eBay with ImageMagick, R1.1.1.||B2||T0JKX0lEPTRmNjc4MmQ3YTQ0NzI0NjYwNGY2N2EyODg3YmIyNTA1MWZhYzFjZDAxZTRjfHxTRUxMRVJfTkFNRT1wYXVsaXNkcmVhbXl8fE9SSUdJTkFMX0VCQVlfUVVBTElUWV9TQ09SRT00fHxDUkVBVElPTl9EQVRFPTgvMS8xMyAxOjI4IFBN

post #2429 of 5288

oh yeah...... but there was nothing that could beat this one, ONLY PROPER TAPES 4ME, no 8track toys wink_face.gif

 

wait, Van Halen? oh nooooooooooooooo mad.giftongue.giftongue.giftongue.gif


Edited by Gintaras - 8/4/13 at 1:47am
post #2430 of 5288
Quote:
Originally Posted by Inks View Post

Got then today, these definitely lack subbass. Very midrange oriented, it's like the UM3X in a way, stage monitor sound...

Does it match the graph? Also, does it sound like something is off or like they were just tuned that way?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › [REVIEW] Aurisonics ASG-2 (Updated with ASG-2.5 and Tralucent Ref 1)