- 787 Posts. Joined 5/2012
- Location: Sweden (EU)
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
- productAKG K3003tagged by MadMusicJunkie, 6/6/15
- productAKG K3003I Reference Class 3-Way Earphones with Mic and Controltagged by MadMusicJunkie, 6/6/15
- brandAurisonicstagged by shaun_g, 7/10/15
- productAurisonics ASG-2tagged by nightmancometh, 8/2/13
- productInEar StageDiver SD-3tagged by nightmancometh, 8/2/13
- productRhapsodio RDB+ 2v1tagged by nightmancometh, 8/2/13
- productSennheiser IE800tagged by nightmancometh, 8/2/13
- productTralucent Audio 1Plus2tagged by nightmancometh, 8/2/13
Related Forum Threads
- The New Age of Portable Audio Last post on 6/17/13 at 4:48am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Aurisonics ASG-2.5 Review by mark2410 Last post on 7/21/15 at 10:50pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- The Best IEM's for Bass are...... (The IEM Bass club) Last post on Yesterday at 9:19 am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Looking for the most comfortable, best sounding IEM without an amp Last post on 12/29/14 at 7:51pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Sennheiser IE 800 at $600 vs AKG K3003 at $900 vs Shure se846 at $715 Last post on 2/24/15 at 3:37am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Alright, so I am not an audiophile by any means, my entire experience of headphelia is just using cheap IEMs but after trying some expensive beats, I knew I needed something more. And if your like...
This is a review of Audeze EL-8C closed back planar magnetic full size headphones: https://www.audeze.com/products/el-8-collection/el-8-closed-back, with a bonus review of Audeze Deckard desktop...
Preface: Nothing too technical here; just wanted to give my impression as someone that had to "downgrade" from the HE-400's recently and has tried dozens of full-sized cans. I have had these things...
This is my second actual IEM purchase, and I have to say, I'm very surprised. These have a more enjoyable and pleasurable listening experience compared to the Shure SE425, which sounded dry and...
My priority when i am buying a audio gear is value for money and Fidue A73 comes in the insane value category,although it is still early to tell if it's the best inear at the price because i...
[REVIEW] Aurisonics ASG-2 & 2.5 (with many comparisons) - Page 316
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Do you have any pictures?
not yet. it was supposed to have shipped yesterday but i havent received any tracking so maybe it didnt. invoice does say series 2.5 and yes it was a higher price.
really great impression unity.. wow, big effort writing these.. and you must have spend a lot of time..
btw, have anybody tried ASG-2 vs UM mentor universal? i find mentor very amusing..
I think they need to coordinate their response at Aurisonics. According to Zach the Ebay store ad from All Pro Sound is real or you can purchase the ASG-2.5 direct from All Pro Sound wesbite. In any case, one can just email Aurisonics and purchase now. That's my plan.
Edited by WNBC - 4/12/14 at 12:11pm
Yeaaah, me too.. i've contact them from the website contact from twice..
No reply at all.. its been 3 weeks..
So, the after sales service is not that great after all..
Not even reply with "No, you cannot" or something..
There a reputable company, but they just need to get their business processes down better (understandable for a relatively new company).
Back in the day I ordered the as2s. When I got them, they needed a refit so I sent them back, and ultimately decided to just let them hold on to them until the as2 revision comes out, and then just have them send me back the revised as2s. All good and talked to a couple employees and maybe even Dale himself (I can't remember), and it was all good. A couple months later Andy called me telling me that my regular as2s were completed and ready to, and I had to remind him that they weren't supposed to ship those to me, but the revised set whenever they came out. That was the last time I talked to anyone from there. I emailed Dale on Friday (4/11) to see what's up, and haven't heard back from him yet.
Long and boring story, but the point is that those guys are all hard-workers who are trying to do the best for their clients, and I'm completely willing to be patient with them, because they are trustworthy and ultimately really do care about customer satisfaction.
- [REVIEW] Aurisonics ASG-2 & 2.5 (with many comparisons)
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › FS | 4x "Lightspeed 1G USB" cables (1m) 11 seconds ago
- › Classical Contemporary Music Appreciation Thread 1 minute ago
- › Introducing Hidizs' new product AP300 2 minutes ago
- › is there a high-end headphones store in London? 2 minutes ago
- › New Member Introductions thread 3 minutes ago
- › Dunu DN-1000 - Dunu's hybrid IEM - Impressions thread 5 minutes ago
- › Three New Amps on Preorder from Audio-GD (C-2 11th Anniversary... 5 minutes ago
- › Introducing The Cozoy Astrapi: Hi-Res Lineout audio from your... 5 minutes ago
- › Help me choose wisely!!! Momentum m2 (wired) vs hd25-1 II + dt770... 6 minutes ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 7 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD 598 by LandonO
- › Audeze EL-8 Closed-Back by twister6
- › Yamaha HPH-MT220BL by RushNerd
- › Klipsch Image X10 Noise-Isolating Earphone by achelgeson
- › Fidue A73 Hybrid Monitor Earphones with universal single button... by krishtrinity1
- › Philips SHE3590BK/10 In-Ear Headphones (Black) by nauhid
- › SoundMAGIC E50 / E50S by RedJohn456
- › Alpha & Delta AD01 by nmatheis
- › Creative Aurvana Live! 2 Headset with 40mm Drivers and In-Line Mic by Sentinei
- › CustomArt Ei.3 acrylic custom IEM by acain
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3