Recent Images In This Thread
- productAKG K3003tagged by MadMusicJunkie, 6/6/15
- productAKG K3003I Reference Class 3-Way Earphones with Mic and Controltagged by MadMusicJunkie, 6/6/15
- productAurisonics ASG-2tagged by nightmancometh, 8/2/13
- productInEar StageDiver SD-3tagged by nightmancometh, 8/2/13
- productRhapsodio RDB+ 2v1tagged by nightmancometh, 8/2/13
- productSennheiser IE800tagged by nightmancometh, 8/2/13
- productTralucent Audio 1Plus2tagged by nightmancometh, 8/2/13
Related Forum Threads
- The New Age of Portable Audio Last post on 6/17/13 at 4:48am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- The Best IEM's for Bass are...... (The IEM Bass club) Last post on Yesterday at 11:58 pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Looking for the most comfortable, best sounding IEM without an amp Last post on 12/29/14 at 7:51pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Sennheiser IE 800 at $600 vs AKG K3003 at $900 vs Shure se846 at $715 Last post on 2/24/15 at 3:37am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Best Soundstage in an UNIVERSAL IEM?... Last post on 5/31/15 at 1:52pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Creative's Sound Blaster E1 If you want to cover your bases with a do-all headphone accessory, the E1 is a good start. Affordable, well featured, inexpensive, the E1 is Creative's entry-level...
Firstly like to thank Chuck from 1964 Ears for organising the Pendulumic Stance S1+ headphones for this review. Pendulumic is a relatively new company in the headphone world, and...
Introduction: RHA is a fairly new audio company that has made quite a splash recently with their MA750 and T10 IEMs. RHA has recently announced their new T20 IEM which is due to be released...
I do not own this unit – I had this unit from @fnkcow With Impedance of 320ohm this earbuds need a good amp to show its worth. I use my phone during my first listen to the zen and it sounds...
Cayin C5DAC: A Deadly Challenger in the Portable Market *Please click on the photos for the highest quality. [[SPOILER]] About me & IntroductionI am a student who is a music...
[REVIEW] Aurisonics ASG-2 & 2.5 (with many comparisons) - Page 259
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Pick up another hobby. I'm finding that photography is giving me as much satisfaction as this hobby did when I first started.
Your wife will love being your own personal underwear model
Just get new music. I realized that one reason we change phones so much is that we get tired of hearing our music with the same sound sig, so we have multiple "flavors".
I think you like Mumford and Sons, so check out The Lumineers and Ben Howard. Ben Howard's album is orgasmic on the G2.
Btw, I'm not really a believer in "amps." They either drive the phones well, or they don't. IDK, it's just that every single amp I've tried has sounded within 3-5% of each other. Things like power output are overstated, IMO.
HAhaha yeah i got the lumineers album not long ago ! they are my morning driver now !
Going to check out ben howard. Do you have the album name ?
Yeah i feel the same about amps but they do effect the sound of the iems like the xo2 was way to bassy for the g-2s etc i just need a better boost for the ak100 LOL.
DAMNIT EKE !
you keep recomending me all these awesome music !@!!@!@!@!
Now i just ordered another 32gb SD card for my ak100 just to accommodate the extra albums !
Since im getting more space...mind recommending me more ? HAHAHA
Edited by Nukeshock - 10/24/13 at 9:03am
Yep! That's the one. When that first track started playing, my jaw dropped. Make sure you pay attention to "Everything" and "Only Love".
Blasphemy! Thou shalt have no other hobbies...
Eke, you are the enemy of our wallets, do i have to tell how much good photo gear costs? I am into photo hobby and can assure anyone, if you choose between portable music player or good photo gear you better stick to music
You're not kidding. Audio-gear addiction is way less traumatizing on the wallet than photo-great addiction.
The difference is that no matter what level you are on, if you can't take a good picture, no lens in the world can save you. It's more creating art than enjoying and describing. If you compare with music it's like: "If you can't play the violin, no Stradivarius in the world can make you a good player." And yes, there are automatic modes on cameras but who use them anyway? It's like heavy auto tune or heating pre cooked food. You know it's cheating so you just don't.
And besides it's not like there are tons of lens companies and they keep upstaging each other on the 50mm prime.
Psshhhh. If I sell my ASG-2 and add on a bit more money, I can get a great frickin camera and accessorize it for peanuts. Below is the Sigma DP1s, my precious. In the picture are the hood and filter attachments ($10 from amazon), macro filter lenses ($10), Agfa UV filter ($7), a $3 tripod, and not pictured is the case I got for $1 that hold everything.
It's an amazing thing to try and digitally capture the things you see with your eyes. It's even more amazing when you succeed and have the opportunity to look at them in the future.
Vwinter, fully agree and since we talk photos let me turn a bit self indulging and share my small gallery images with you which you can look up here:
- [REVIEW] Aurisonics ASG-2 & 2.5 (with many comparisons)
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › Shure SE846 Impressions Thread 1 minute ago
- › ***NEW*** Cavalli Audio's Liquid Carbon... a $599 Cavalli amp??? 2 minutes ago
- › OPPO HA-2 Portable Headphone Amplifier/DAC Discussion Thread 4 minutes ago
- › NEW 2015 - HIFIMAN HE400S 5 minutes ago
- › SONY NW-ZX2 HI-END DAP 5 minutes ago
- › Review: InEar StageDiver Series 6 minutes ago
- › HD650 - New Version? 6 minutes ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 6 minutes ago
- › Headphones 300$ max. 6 minutes ago
- › FS: Stax "KGSS-A" aka Maxed out SRM-727A 8 minutes ago
- › Creative Sound Blaster E1 Portable Headphone Amplifier with... by Evshrug
- › PENDULUMIC STANCE S1+ Bluetooth Wireless Headphones by pformagg
- › RHA T20 by Cotnijoe
- › VE Zen by boneofimba
- › Cayin Spark C5 DAC Portable USB DAC + Headphone Amplifier by xkonfuzed
- › TCG Audio TRD3+ Desktop HeadAmp & 32/384DAC by YoYo JoKeR
- › Xiaomi Pistons 3.0 in-ear headphones by FYLegend
- › Woo Audio WA5 LE by Nosbig
- › Microsoft Lumia 435 UNLOCKED Windows Phone 8 WP8 2G GSM... by mark2410
- › Sony MDR-Z7 by Pokemonn
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)