or Connect
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › [REVIEW] Aurisonics ASG-2 & 2.5 (with many comparisons)
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

[REVIEW] Aurisonics ASG-2 & 2.5 (with many comparisons) - Page 228

post #3406 of 6737
Quote:
Originally Posted by H20Fidelity View Post
 

 


And as yours returned my loan unit was sent back yesterday. I'm left with nothing that can quite reproduce vocals the same as ASG-2.

Only ER4S can save me now.

 

The other two iems where the mids sounded great to my ears were TG334 and IE800 (and only the mids or mostly at least). Does the ASG2 beat them in that area ?

post #3407 of 6737
Quote:
Originally Posted by james444 View Post
 

 

Hmm, can't say I agree with this assessment. :rolleyes:

Sounds like a challenge. Well Eke...we'll see who has the biggest...ears.

post #3408 of 6737
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mimouille View Post
 

The other two iems where the mids sounded great to my ears were TG334 and IE800 (and only the mids or mostly at least). Does the ASG2 beat them in that area ?

 

Wouldn't it be nice if some kind saint just happened to have comparisons to those two in the second post of the thread? That would really be swell :p

 

 


 

Having spent so much time with the HF5 and UERM (mostly the HF5) over the last month is really doing a number on my perception of the G2.

post #3409 of 6737
Quote:
Originally Posted by eke2k6 View Post
 

 

Wouldn't it be nice if some kind saint just happened to have comparisons to those two in the second post of the thread? That would really be swell :p

Ooops.

post #3410 of 6737
Quote:
Originally Posted by eke2k6 View Post

Wouldn't it be nice if some kind saint just happened to have comparisons to those two in the second post of the thread? That would really be swell tongue.gif


Having spent so much time with the HF5 and UERM (mostly the HF5) over the last month is really doing a number on my perception of the G2.

What do you mean by that? Appreciating your beloved G-2's more? smily_headphones1.gif
post #3411 of 6737
Quote:
Originally Posted by H20Fidelity View Post


And as yours returned my loan unit was sent back yesterday. I'm left with nothing that can quite reproduce vocals the same as ASG-2.

Only ER4S can save me now.
 

+1, ASG2 was a real baby, miss her much.

Not sure about TG334 but one of HeadFiers who had both sold later TG334, like he explained in private TG334 was very nice but he could not justify price difference and found ASG2 ticking many boxes for him too while wanted free money for else goodies.

Life is unpredictable thing :-)
post #3412 of 6737
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mimouille View Post
 

Sounds like a challenge.

 

No, he was bluffing and got busted, simple as that. ;)

post #3413 of 6737
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by MoonYeol View Post


What do you mean by that? Appreciating your beloved G-2's more? smily_headphones1.gif

 

 

No, I mean I got adjusted to the DF response. I'll have to get readjusted to non-DF iems. I didn't like the Heaven V or EX600 because I had been using the HF5 since July.

 

 

 

Quote:

Originally Posted by james444 View Post
 

 

No, he was bluffing and got busted, simple as that. ;)

 

 

Ok, you got me. :D

post #3414 of 6737
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gintaras View Post


+1, ASG2 was a real baby, miss her much.

Not sure about TG334 but one of HeadFiers who had both sold later TG334, like he explained in private TG334 was very nice but he could not justify price difference and found ASG2 ticking many boxes for him too while wanted free money for else goodies.

Life is unpredictable thing :-)

 

October is fast approaching... ;-)

post #3415 of 6737
yes Sinth, keep me posted :-D
post #3416 of 6737

eke,

 

I will be throwing my SD3 over to Gintaras in October when I move house (perfect time for no use).

 

Just keeping you in the loop in case you wondered what my posts meant.

 

Stu

post #3417 of 6737
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinth View Post
 

eke,

 

I will be throwing my SD3 over to Gintaras in October when I move house (perfect time for no use).

 

Just keeping you in the loop in case you wondered what my posts meant.

 

Stu

 

 

 

I figured :wink_face:

 

I'm actually looking forward to what he has to say, though I wish he also had the ASG-2 at the same time.

post #3418 of 6737
Quote:
Originally Posted by eke2k6 View Post
 

 

 

 

I figured :wink_face:

 

I'm actually looking forward to what he has to say, though I wish he also had the ASG-2 at the same time.

 

Yeah me too mate. I am not sure the experience will be that close to make really critical judgments (pros/cons). I would think he will be able to say easily 1 way or another. All I care about is getting them back lol. ;-)

post #3419 of 6737
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinth View Post
 

 

Yeah me too mate. I am not sure the experience will be that close to make really critical judgments (pros/cons). I would think he will be able to say easily 1 way or another. All I care about is getting them back lol. ;-)

 

 

Ginny is a cool guy, and James will vouch for him. My ASG-2 made it back in one piece, so no worries there.

post #3420 of 6737
Quote:
Originally Posted by eke2k6 View Post
 

 

 

Ginny is a cool guy, and James will vouch for him. My ASG-2 made it back in one piece, so no worries there.

 

Nice to hear and no doubt. An expensive risk but cheaper than buying. I do apologise for any previous btw, all cool here.

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › [REVIEW] Aurisonics ASG-2 & 2.5 (with many comparisons)