or Connect
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › [REVIEW] Aurisonics ASG-2 & 2.5 (with many comparisons)
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

[REVIEW] Aurisonics ASG-2 & 2.5 (with many comparisons) - Page 145

post #2161 of 6780
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mini0510 View Post

I don't even know what shotgunshane was comparing? get more treble than the IQ? Which other IEM are you comparing?
so I just posted the treble on IQ was pretty laid back. Is it not? It's definitely not forward.

Quote:
Originally Posted by music_4321 View Post

^   Never mind SGS, most people who have heard the IQs have reported the treble is pretty much like that found on the SM3 & EPH-100.

post #2162 of 6780
Quote:
Originally Posted by D K A View Post

Well i'm more than happy with my ASG-2 , i also own the 1 plus 2 and ToGo 334 , all that i can say is ASG-2 definetely much more fun sounding iem and i like it better than the other two

then sell your 1+2 and 334 :-P
post #2163 of 6780
Quote:
Originally Posted by D K A View Post

Well i'm more than happy with my ASG-2 , i also own the 1 plus 2 and ToGo 334 , all that i can say is ASG-2 definetely much more fun sounding iem and i like it better than the other two
Uh... +1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gintaras View Post

then sell your 1+2 and 334 :-P

That's what I'm gonna do smily_headphones1.gif
post #2164 of 6780
LOL :-)

just sell all your music inventory and stick to ASG ... reminds me about the review of Sonus Fabers, carefull adult only !!!
http://www.excelsis.com/1.0/entry.php?sectionid=15&entryid=81
Edited by Gintaras - 7/31/13 at 2:32pm
post #2165 of 6780
ASG-2, FAD Heaven and Flat-4, that's all I need. My perfect trifecta of phones, all carrying the Rin stamp of approval wink.gif
post #2166 of 6780
Quote:
Originally Posted by Idsynchrono_24 View Post

ASG-2, FAD Heaven and Flat-4, that's all I need. My perfect trifecta of phones, all carrying the Rin stamp of approval wink.gif

 

Phones don't need to measure well to sound good, and not all phones that measure well sound good either. 

post #2167 of 6780
Quote:
Originally Posted by Idsynchrono_24 View Post

ASG-2, FAD Heaven and Flat-4, that's all I need. My perfect trifecta of phones, all carrying the Rin stamp of approval wink.gif
Quote:
Originally Posted by kyuuketsuki View Post

Phones don't need to measure well to sound good, and not all phones that measure well sound good either. 

Hey don't bring my little slice of Heaven into this! Lol
post #2168 of 6780
Quote:
Originally Posted by Idsynchrono_24 View Post

ASG-2, FAD Heaven and Flat-4, that's all I need. My perfect trifecta of phones, all carrying the Rin stamp of approval wink.gif

 

Get yourself a bleeding pair of PFs if you really want / need a proper R (and specially Inks) seal of approval, I say! NOW!


Edited by music_4321 - 7/31/13 at 2:44pm
post #2169 of 6780
Quote:
Originally Posted by music_4321 View Post

Get yourself a bleeding pair PFs if you want a proper R (and specially Inks) seal of approval, I say! NOW!

Some say, that it was created specifically for the PF using elephant skin, and that it grows a third nipple when there's a full moon...
Edited by vwinter - 7/31/13 at 2:47pm
post #2170 of 6780
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by music_4321 View Post

 

Get yourself a bleeding pair of PFs if you really want / need a proper R (and specially Inks) seal of approval, I say! NOW!

 

The abomination  anomaly?

post #2171 of 6780

Does ASG-2 have deeper bass than TG334 or IE800? I suppose it's more impact for sure.

post #2172 of 6780
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mini0510 View Post

Does ASG-2 have deeper bass than TG334 or IE800? I suppose it's more impact for sure.

 

Have a look at the second post in the thread. There are detailed comparisons there, plus other people's detailed impressions are in the first post.


Edited by eke2k6 - 7/31/13 at 3:21pm
post #2173 of 6780
Eke, not a new avatar that inspires confidence. Gives me a feeling of I screwed you over.
post #2174 of 6780
+1 except that I didn't screw anybody or anything.
post #2175 of 6780
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinth View Post

Eke, not a new avatar that inspires confidence. Gives me a feeling of I screwed you over.

 

wink_face.gif

 

 

I really like yours though. The Matrix trilogy is one of my favorites. It's a pity the protagonist didn't win. I was rooting for Agent Smith the whole time.


Edited by eke2k6 - 7/31/13 at 3:34pm
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › [REVIEW] Aurisonics ASG-2 & 2.5 (with many comparisons)