or Connect
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › [REVIEW] Aurisonics ASG-2 & 2.5 (with many comparisons)
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

[REVIEW] Aurisonics ASG-2 & 2.5 (with many comparisons) - Page 118

post #1756 of 6782
SGS's wife versus Adele?
post #1757 of 6782
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kunlun View Post

SGS's wife versus Adele?


Beware Adele's bark is worse than her bite ;).

post #1758 of 6782
Quote:
Originally Posted by shotgunshane View Post

Adele is being loaned to me for the week. She's at my house right now waiting. I hope my wife is not jealous.

Eke's pair I'm guessin? And I could've sworn that Flysweep (who owns the custom) had heard the G-2 as well. I kinda wonder whether the bass port models inherently possess more bass than the customs. I've got my port turned a hair past closed and the bass has got substantial weight and depth.
post #1759 of 6782
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by shotgunshane View Post

Adele is being loaned to me for the week. She's at my house right now waiting. I hope my wife is not jealous.

Just tell her that Adele means nothing to you, and it'll never happen again.

It's worked the last 8 times for me
post #1760 of 6782
Quote:
Originally Posted by eke2k6 View Post


Just tell her that Adele means nothing to you, and it'll never happen again.

It's worked the last 8 times for me

 

I think he'd better tell his wife Adele's not been mastered properly. Oh wait.... on second thought...

post #1761 of 6782
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by music_4321 View Post

I think he'd better tell his wife Adele's not been mastered properly. Oh wait.... on second thought...

Lol. She would set fire to more than just the rain.
post #1762 of 6782
Quote:
Originally Posted by music_4321 View Post

I think he'd better tell his wife Adele's not been mastered properly. Oh wait.... on second thought...

LOL
post #1763 of 6782
Quote:
Originally Posted by spkrs01 View Post

I have every pair of the original 1plus2 that Tralucent sold to customers. Every customer was offered free replacement to the curent 1plus2....... They all took up the offer! So I shouldn't think they will be in the classifieds unless I found myself hard up smily_headphones1.gif

cool, can i exchange my pair of 1+2 for two pairs of 1+2 new? :-P

frankly this is amazing, i am speachless... damn, that what i call a dream.
post #1764 of 6782
Dreams do come true wink.gif
post #1765 of 6782
Quote:
Originally Posted by lee730 View Post

Dreams do come true wink.gif

In your dreams.

post #1766 of 6782

Any Kaede owners; care to share their impressions vs the ASG2 ?..I did a search but didn't come across anything thorough to note.

Thanks !

post #1767 of 6782
Quote:
Originally Posted by sup3r8 View Post

Any Kaede owners; care to share their impressions vs the ASG2 ?..I did a search but didn't come across anything thorough to note.

Thanks !

Have you checked out the second post of this thread? :)
Eke did a comparison with the Flat 4 (I don't think it was the Kaede, but is it really that much of a difference?).

post #1768 of 6782
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Yum Goong View Post

Have you checked out the second post of this thread? :)
Eke did a comparison with the Flat 4 (I don't think it was the Kaede, but is it really that much of a difference?).

Yes I did check. From what I have read from Kaede owners, who have had the opportunity to weigh it against the other flat-4s, there is much difference.

post #1769 of 6782
Quote:
Originally Posted by sup3r8 View Post

Yes I did check. From what I have read from Kaede owners, who have had the opportunity to weigh it against the other flat-4s, there is much difference.

Oh is the difference really that big?
Well, you never stop learning :)

post #1770 of 6782
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Yum Goong View Post

Oh is the difference really that big?

Well, you never stop learning smily_headphones1.gif

I heard it was small tongue.gif
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › [REVIEW] Aurisonics ASG-2 & 2.5 (with many comparisons)