or Connect
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › [REVIEW] Aurisonics ASG-2 & 2.5 (with many comparisons)
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

[REVIEW] Aurisonics ASG-2 & 2.5 (with many comparisons) - Page 113

post #1681 of 6752
Quote:
Originally Posted by MoonYeol View Post

My English vocabulary is too small to understand all the sarcasm in this thread..


The quality of aforementioned sarcasm is not worth getting English lessons so do not worry :)

post #1682 of 6752
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mimouille View Post


The quality of aforementioned sarcasm is not worth getting English lessons so do not worry :)


Quite childish actually ;).

post #1683 of 6752
Quote:
Originally Posted by music_4321 View Post

eke, the only reason Adele is so famous, and her music liked by so many people, is precisely because the mastering of her albums is atrocious — that is, it's not the music that is appealing, but the atrocious mastering quality of her albums. Had the mastering been done right, Adele wouldn't be even half as famous as The Residents (the band).

 

excuse me this is ... errr.... not true (if told politely).

 

Adele is talented musician and performer. i do not like her music but this does not stop her from being a mega talent. there are many talented performers who are not choice but they are great and listen to them i must admit their incredible professionalism... while personal likes and dislikes are purely subjective and i can express this irrespective.

 

however i would not call someone's talent a crap not at least i would poses enough skills and talent myself to judge others.

post #1684 of 6752
Quote:
Originally Posted by eke2k6 View Post

 

I did a quick listen this morning before packing both up. I was in a bit of an Adele mood, so I fired up her 21 album. One thing that struck me was during the opening sequence of One and Only. The ASG-2 presented the piano with great richness, space, and timbre, but the 1Plus2 almost sounded like a harpsichord in comparison. It was really interesting to hear.

 

 

 

I believe that piano is a electronic keyboard on "One and Only", compared to the Grand Piano on "Someone Like You"..................

post #1685 of 6752
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gintaras View Post

 

excuse me this is ... errr.... not true (if told politely).

 

Adele is talented musician and performer. i do not like her music but this does not stop her from being a mega talent. there are many talented performers who are not choice but they are great and listen to them i must admit their incredible professionalism... while personal likes and dislikes are purely subjective and i can express this irrespective.

 

however i would not call someone's talent a crap not at least i would poses enough skills and talent myself to judge others.

Missing that sarcasm again...

post #1686 of 6752

err.... sarcasm? what sarcasm? if you would strip down to make your point then we could see it better tongue.gif

and speaking sarcastically i never liked Diana Krall, every dealer tries to put her CD for testing which i hate wink.gif

 

talking about singers ah..... these were the times!!!

 

btw, this is another less known but great performer:


Edited by Gintaras - 7/19/13 at 12:08am
post #1687 of 6752

I still don't get anyting you're talking about. Maybe I'm just too tired. However I can only agree that while you hear that Adele has an exceptional voice and is indeed very talented. Her albums don't do her justice. It sounds like the compressor had a bad day and decided to kill off every bit of dynamics when Adele is singing out. Or if someone left a limiter on just in case something got a bit too strong.

post #1688 of 6752
Quote:
Originally Posted by MoonYeol View Post

I still don't get anyting you're talking about. Maybe I'm just too tired. However I can only agree that while you hear that Adele has an exceptional voice and is indeed very talented. Her albums don't do her justice. It sounds like the compressor had a bad day and decided to kill off every bit of dynamics when Adele is singing out. Or if someone left a limiter on just in case something got a bit too strong.

 

Actually, the original mastering was pretty good for a POP album...it was the suits who had it changed to a compressed mess...........

 

Try "19" Avex Reissue (2012) which uses the original masters.......... 

post #1689 of 6752
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gintaras View Post

 

excuse me this is ... errr.... not true (if told politely).

 

Adele is talented musician and performer. i do not like her music but this does not stop her from being a mega talent. there are many talented performers who are not choice but they are great and listen to them i must admit their incredible professionalism... while personal likes and dislikes are purely subjective and i can express this irrespective.

 

however i would not call someone's talent a crap not at least i would poses enough skills and talent myself to judge others.


He was not serious.

post #1690 of 6752

Mimouille, it would help greatly if next time when he feels sarcastic he would post a picture of him stripped and with a wide smile.. k701smile.gif

post #1691 of 6752
Quote:
Originally Posted by spkrs01 View Post

 

I believe that piano is a electronic keyboard on "One and Only", compared to the Grand Piano on "Someone Like You"..................

 

wink.gifcool.gif

post #1692 of 6752
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gintaras View Post

Mimouille, it would help greatly if next time when he feels sarcastic he would post a picture of him stripped and with a wide smile.. k701smile.gif


I am not sure it would help my apetite.

post #1693 of 6752
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mimouille View Post


I am not sure it would help my apetite.

 

correct, but this would help to put you on a diet k701smile.gif

post #1694 of 6752
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gintaras View Post

Mimouille, it would help greatly if next time when he feels sarcastic he would post a picture of him stripped and with a wide smile.. k701smile.gif

 

No pic needed, sarcasm is music_4321's default operating mode. smily_headphones1.gif

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mimouille View Post

I am not sure it would help my apetite.

 

It's funny how Frenchmen relate everything to the intake of food. wink.gif

post #1695 of 6752
Quote:
Originally Posted by james444 View Post

 

No pic needed, sarcasm is music_4321's default operating mode. smily_headphones1.gif

 

 

It's funny how Frenchmen relate everything to the intake of food. wink.gif


Don't forget fine wines ;).

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › [REVIEW] Aurisonics ASG-2 & 2.5 (with many comparisons)