I recently purchased a pair of HD280's and they feel and sound great. Not sure why there's so much hate for it. :/
Anyways, I have some questions about how to keep it lasting.
1. How do I prevent the cracking on this headphone?
2. Is there a correct way to put these on so they last a long time?
3. Will a Xonar DG power these sufficiently?
4. Some tips on how to make these last for a long time?
5. How are these for gaming?
Edit: I've been looking around these forums lately and I feel like returning these. People keep saying the headband keeps cracking and these are terrible for gaming. :/ Well, those were a few years ago, Sennheiser might have updated these cans. Thoughts?
Thanks in advance. (:
Edited by lacedcurtains - 5/19/13 at 11:13am