What headphones do you currently use? what do you think of them? are you planning on replacing them if so with what?
- productSennheiser HD 25-1 II Professional Headphonetagged by nightmancometh, 12/8/14
Related Forum Threads
- Have an on-the-ear set, looking for a over-the-ear set Last post on 2/10/15 at 2:00pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- choose my next headphones, bassy (not too much) Last post on 1/31/15 at 2:53pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Sennheiser HD 25 1 II Last post on 12/15/14 at 7:22am in Headphones (full-size)
- If I like the sound of Senn HD 25-1ii, which iem? Last post on 11/21/14 at 11:44am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Upgrading from a Sennheiser HD25-1 II to the Shure SRH1540. Worth it? Last post on 11/18/14 at 6:33am in Headphones (full-size)
Before I start my review, I would like to Thank Master & Dynamic for providing me with a review sample of ME03 in exchange for my honest opinion. Master & Dynamic definitely knows how to build...
Hey the bang for your buck ratio is great for these. I got them years ago for $500. I've been using them to replace the little tin box in my TV for years. The satellite surrounds are ignored/not...
So this is my first day impression of the Emotiva Stealth 8 speakers and I will be updating every week untilll I have come to the conclusion that I've finally made it through the burn-in process....
Intro Well, after almost two years on Head-fi, I feel it is time to put my words out there and write my first review. In doing so, I feel it is only right that it be about the newly released...
OK This is my first headphone review so please be easy. I am not much on technical terms and such. I know what I like but is difficult to come to words at times. A little about me: Love most...
What headphones do you currently use?
Gear mentioned in this thread:
You can see the headphones I currently use in my Community Profile.
I like all of them.
I'm not thinking of replacing any of them, but if something that really
interests me comes along that could change.
Hd 25 ii.
Good bass, nice isolation, easy to drive, clean sounding with treble, just a nice clean sounding sq.
Doesn't take much for them to sound their best from what i read.
I like headphones that have nice sq and clean sounding and from what i own thats the akg 240 mk2 and hd25 ii.
They make a nice portable headphone.
Popular with djs and people who work in the tv industry..
I would recommend the hd25 ii for people who like bass or looking for an audiophile headphone.
I can see why these are praised.
Edited by lltfdaniel - 5/18/13 at 8:06pm
- What headphones do you currently use?
- › Grado e Series 1 minute ago
- › Fiio X5 Thread - info updated on Jan 17th 2014 1 minute ago
- › Replacement for my old Sennheiser 212 Pro. 1 minute ago
- › "The Lab" 1 minute ago
- › The discovery thread.! NEW first look at the Zero Audio DuoZA iems... 1 minute ago
- › Sennheiser RS160, 170 ,180... Anyone? 2 minutes ago
- › Are The Beatles in mono an adquire taste? 2 minutes ago
- › M-Audio MobilePre + Senn HD 598 + Spotify Paid Sub (High Quality)... 2 minutes ago
- › Interview With Sony: NW-ZX2... Your Questions Answered 2 minutes ago
- › Fulla (by) Schiit - News, photos, thoughts, impressions, etc. 5 minutes ago
- › Master & Dynamic ME03 In Ear Headphone by twister6
- › Logitech Z-5500 THX-Certified 5.1 Digital Surround Sound Speaker... by NightFlight
- › Emotiva Stealth Eight by Audiobahn808
- › AKG K7XX by Change is Good
- › Symphonized Wraith Premium Genuine Wood Headphones by cmdrmcgarrett
- › Sennheiser Urbanite XL Black Over-Ear Headphones by Dogmatrix
- › Monoprice MHP-839 by engineerd3d
- › Philips Fidelio X2 by D-TECH
- › Audio-Technica AIR Dynamic Headphones ATH-AD900X by NineRedTools
- › Sennheiser HD 600 by rjm003
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3