What headphones do you currently use? what do you think of them? are you planning on replacing them if so with what?
- productSennheiser HD 25-1 II Professional Headphonetagged by nightmancometh, 12/8/14
Related Forum Threads
- Sennheiser HD 25 1 II Last post on 12/15/14 at 7:22am in Headphones (full-size)
- If I like the sound of Senn HD 25-1ii, which iem? Last post on 11/21/14 at 11:44am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Upgrading from a Sennheiser HD25-1 II to the Shure SRH1540. Worth it? Last post on 11/18/14 at 6:33am in Headphones (full-size)
- quick comparison of 50+ headphones Last post on 11/8/14 at 4:49pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Choosing the right headphones for £150 budget Last post on 10/30/14 at 12:36pm in Headphones (full-size)
The Awei Q9s are really bang for bucks! You can't go wrong with these! Unless you have tiny ears... Packaging: the packaging is standard. It brings the S/M/L tips and a shirt-clip. However, the...
I just got these in from Koss today and initial impressions are incredibly positive. These are Koss' second best headphone available that I have tried (DJ100, DJ200, PRO4AA, PRO4AAT, PRO4AAAT, and...
Comfort and build quality these would not look out of place at £600. Out of all the headphones I have tried these have the best overall sound which works with every type of music and overall sound...
Sony almost always delivers when it comes to good quality audio products and these headphones are a great example. These headphones fit quit well and have different size plugs depending on what...
This is a review for the Shure SE315's, first a little about myself I don't consider myself a hard core audiophile like most people on this site. I am 38 years old and I am just your everyday...
What headphones do you currently use?
Gear mentioned in this thread:
You can see the headphones I currently use in my Community Profile.
I like all of them.
I'm not thinking of replacing any of them, but if something that really
interests me comes along that could change.
Hd 25 ii.
Good bass, nice isolation, easy to drive, clean sounding with treble, just a nice clean sounding sq.
Doesn't take much for them to sound their best from what i read.
I like headphones that have nice sq and clean sounding and from what i own thats the akg 240 mk2 and hd25 ii.
They make a nice portable headphone.
Popular with djs and people who work in the tv industry..
I would recommend the hd25 ii for people who like bass or looking for an audiophile headphone.
I can see why these are praised.
Edited by lltfdaniel - 5/18/13 at 8:06pm
- What headphones do you currently use?
- › Do these IE 80's look fake? 4 seconds ago
- › The discovery thread.! NEW DannyBai's take on the new Yamaha EPH... 12 seconds ago
- › X7, the Flagship DAP from FiiO ( updated on 15/12/2014) 24 seconds ago
- › iBasso DX90. Dual Sabre, 1st page: Downloads, info & instructions-... 1 minute ago
- › iFi Audio "Mini" desktop line discussion thread 3 minutes ago
- › Review of Audio Technica ATH-IM01, ATH-IM02, ATH-IM03, ATH-IM04,... 4 minutes ago
- › Shure SE846 Impressions Thread 4 minutes ago
- › The Best Bass Headphones are.. ( "The EXTREME BASS Club") 4 minutes ago
- › DIY Cable Questions and Comments Thread 4 minutes ago
- › New JH Audio flagship! "Siren Series Roxanne" 5 minutes ago
- › AWEI ES-Q9 Super Bass Wooden Earphones Headphones Headsets Fiber... by Mellowship
- › Koss Pro4S Full Size Studio Headphones, Black with Silver Trim by Zombie_X
- › Shure SRH1540 Headphones by nicholars
- › Sony MDREX10LP/BLK In-Ear Headphones by originalgusbus
- › Shure Sound Isolating Earphone SE315 Hi-Definition Micro Speaker... by acain
- › Beyerdynamic DTX 102 iE In-Ear Headphones (Silver) by Zero Decibels
- › Hidizs AP100 Portable HiFi Audio Player in Black / Silver White by YoYo JoKeR
- › EarSonics SM3 Universal Fit IEM by heovuitinh
- › Koss KDX200 by vaziyetu
- › Brainwavz M5 by vaziyetu
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)