The Hifiheadphones team is pleased to announce that the new headphone amplifier & DAC from Sennheiser, the HDVD800 is now available to be purchased on our website.
Sennheiser have created the HDVD800 to excel the current levels of audio quality for audiophile listening. As the perfect match for Sennheiser's audiophile headphones, the HDVD800 delivers a balanced sound image, maximum precision and impressive tonal spatiality with perfect conversion of digital to analogue signals.
- D/A transducer for all common formats up to 24bit / 192kHz
- D/A transducer can be used for CD and DVD players
- AES/BU, S/PDIF, USB inputs
- Symmetrical (XLR) and asymmetrical (RCA) analogue inputs
- Sockets for four sets of headphones (two of which symmetrical)
- Consistently symmetrical signal processing for maximum sound quality
- High-end ALPS quadruple potentiometer achieve perfect channel equality
- Variable gain factor (five stages) for optimised use of low impedance headphones
- Sophisticated metal housing to protect against signal scatter and vibration
- Controls machined from solid metal, providing the utmost in long-term stability
- Perfect match with Sennheiser's audiophile headphone range
- Extended 5-year warranty
To purchase the unit, please visit our website:
Buy Sennheiser HDVD800 Headphone Amplifier & DAC