New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Melbourne Meet Saturday 13/7/13 - Page 3  

post #31 of 391

I would prefer to have the meet before May 31st though, that day I'm leaving my room and freeloading on my friend's apartment until the day I leave. I'd rather not have my suitcase (with all my home setup and microATX PC inside) opened in my friend's place and messed up his apartment

 

and I don't have laptop

post #32 of 391
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by etherlite View Post

I would prefer to have the meet before May 31st though, that day I'm leaving my room and freeloading on my friend's apartment until the day I leave. I'd rather not have my suitcase (with all my home setup and microATX PC inside) opened in my friend's place and messed up his apartment

and I don't have laptop
I have a lot of stuff on on Fridays and I think that a lot of other people will too. Is Sundays OK with you?
post #33 of 391
Quote:
Originally Posted by lin0003 View Post

Also, can anybody bring a laptop?

 

I can bring mine and it's carrying 24,000 tracks including a fair number of 24/192 which I'm happy to share for demo'ing purposes

post #34 of 391
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Loquah View Post

 

I can bring mine and it's carrying 24,000 tracks including a fair number of 24/192 which I'm happy to share for demo'ing purposes

Great. This way, we can all listen to other people's tracks. Interested to see what other people listen to. 

post #35 of 391

Quote:
Originally Posted by lin0003 View Post
I have a lot of stuff on on Fridays and I think that a lot of other people will too. Is Sundays OK with you?

Apart from May 30th I'll be fine, got no more class

post #36 of 391
Thread Starter 

Maus, can you confirm that the room is available on the 2/6/13?

post #37 of 391

Well I am out guys.....Wife informs me we have a wedding to attend........Of which I have completely forgotten about.......How can I forget that? blink.gif

Absolutely gutted..........So many things there that I have always wanted to hear.........

post #38 of 391
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by maguire View Post

Well I am out guys.....Wife informs me we have a wedding to attend........Of which I have completely forgotten about.......How can I forget that? blink.gif

Absolutely gutted..........So many things there that I have always wanted to hear.........
We can still change the time very slightly to the first.
post #39 of 391

It still will not suit me. 1st or 2nd. That whole weekend is taken. Oh well for those Miracle owners maybe we can arrange another date when we can share some cables... My Virus cable has not come in as yet also, so maybe we can do something when it arrives?

post #40 of 391
I could come :3

I prefer weekends but Thursdays arnt too bad

I can bring a laptop or two if needed- i7s

Grado GS1000i
Grado 80i
Beyer DT990 Prem
Ety ER-4B
Ultrasone DJ1PRO
Senn PX210BT

Nordost Blue Heaven USB

Audioengine D1 DAC
^would have my gold pin WA7 but someone nabbed it from addicted to audio a day before me booooo
post #41 of 391

The room is unfortunately booked until the 8th of June : /.

post #42 of 391
Thread Starter 
So the meet has to be after the 8th. This means that etherlite can't come right? If so, then I'm thinking the 8th or 9th. Maguire, that Ok with you?
post #43 of 391
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Orakurumi View Post

I could come :3

I prefer weekends but Thursdays arnt too bad

I can bring a laptop or two if needed- i7s

Grado GS1000i
Grado 80i
Beyer DT990 Prem
Ety ER-4B
Ultrasone DJ1PRO
Senn PX210BT

Nordost Blue Heaven USB

Audioengine D1 DAC
^would have my gold pin WA7 but someone nabbed it from addicted to audio a day before me booooo
I'll add you to the list. Is the 8th or 9th Ok with you?
post #44 of 391

aww, oh well. Have fun guys :)

post #45 of 391
Quote:
Originally Posted by lin0003 View Post


I'll add you to the list. Is the 8th or 9th Ok with you?

Either is fine- I'll just skip Saturday badminton

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
This thread is locked