No worries mate.
Related Forum Threads
- Audio Technica M50 Vs. Shure SRH 840 Vs. ????? Last post on 6/20/12 at 3:03pm in Headphones (full-size)
- FiiO's New PCOCC-A Cables - Impressions, Reviews, Discussion Last post on 12/3/13 at 5:37am in Cables, Power, Tweaks, Speakers, Accessories (DBT-Free Forum)
- Need opinions: KG550 vs Sennheiser Momentum vs HD-598 vs UE6000 vs Custom One Pro vs DT 770 vs... Last post on 11/10/13 at 10:18am in Headphones (full-size)
- Home Headphones! AKG K550 vs HD598 vs HD558 Last post on 11/7/13 at 6:41pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Would I benefit from buying a DAC with this setup? Last post on 10/30/13 at 11:23am in Dedicated Source Components
2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 12/10/13
- 2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)Last edited: 8/19/13
- 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Over-Ear)Last edited: 5/13/13
first thing first , if you have doubts , please let me clear them , these are some of the best $20 phones in this world . secondly , thanks to razzer001 , thanks man ,...
OVERVIEW The Effect Studio Thor Silver IEM Upgrade cable is the new flagship made from quad-braided pure UPOCC silver that has been cryo treated and put together with Cardas silver solder. The...
So, I've owned the 4.A and 4.ai as well as the ER4S and wanted to try something different. In retrospect, I almost pulled the trigger on the Noble 4, but I recall that the infamous dip with the...
These hurt my head almost right away. The good sound quality is not noticeable when my ears and head hurts. Having said that, the price is low and if you don't like them then just return them.
This will be a short review based on maybe on 12-15 hours of use. If you think that's not long enough you can skip it. I was a bit worried that this would be some cheap gimmicky toy amp because...
Need Help with a Headphone Buying Decision (QC15, M50, HD598, HD558, Momentums, COP, MDR1R) - Page 2post #16 of 175/27/13 at 6:56am
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #17 of 175/27/13 at 8:55am
I recommend passing on the m50s. I had them for two years, and while I loved how they sounded (my only complaint in this area is that the soundstage on the m50s is underwhelming and quite narrow), how easy they were to drive and the fact that they were built like a tank and could take a beating. The earpads wore down easily with the leather cracking and deflated a bit so that my ears were touching the driver, which is uncomfortable when long periods of use.
Have you considered getting the beyerdynamic custom one pro? The bass on them is adjustable which could meet your drumming needs and fit in with the other types of music you listen to. Also I think they're build better than the other headphones you're considering, especially the m50s and the momentums, simply because they have a detachable cable. They retailed around $200 last I checked.
Also, I myself am a huge fan of Bose headphones simply for the comfort, I think their sound quality to price ratio is horrible, but man, do they feel like pillows on your ears and how light they feel on your head. I personally would love to have a pair of QC15s as I fell asleep.
- Need Help with a Headphone Buying Decision (QC15, M50, HD598, HD558, Momentums, COP, MDR1R)
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- 2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › jpop ...yea looking for a headphone 34 seconds ago
- › JVC HA-FXT90 Appreciation Thread [User-Info/Buying Guide/Reviews on... 1 minute ago
- › Walkman NWZ F886 officialy announced!! [192khz/24bits] 1 minute ago
- › Music Game IX 2 minutes ago
- › Brainwavz Delta - MP4nation 2 minutes ago
- › Best classical recordings...ever! 2 minutes ago
- › Band Name Game II 4 minutes ago
- › Shure SE535 - clicking sound with a cable ??? :/ 4 minutes ago
- › What is YOUR Myers-Briggs personality? 5 minutes ago
- › The Astell & Kern AK120 5 minutes ago
- › Brainwavz Delta by suman134
- › Effect Audio Thor cable by average_joe
- › Heir Audio Tzar 350 by alpha421
- › Panasonic RP-HC720-K Over Ear Headphones Noise Canceling 95% by oostrov
- › iFi iCAN headphone amplifier by tdockweiler
- › COWON J3 32 GB Portable Media Player (Black) by lexangl
- › Creative Aurvana Live! 2 Headset with 40mm Drivers and In-Line Mic... by TThorsen
- › EB92 In-Ear MicroFit Monitors by MadMusicJunkie
- › Sennheiser HD-518 by xoriac
- › Roland RH-200 Monitor Headphones by IEMagnet01
- › Headphone Power Calculator Spreadsheet by robrob
- › Headphone-to-Speaker-Amp Interface With... by robrob
- › Headphone Resistor Network Calculator by robrob
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Introduction) by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by skehoe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (In-Ear... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Desktop Amps... by warrenpchi
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Portable... by warrenpchi
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide... by joe