No worries mate.
Related Forum Threads
- Audio Technica M50 Vs. Shure SRH 840 Vs. ????? Last post on 6/20/12 at 3:03pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Is the ATH M50 Just overrated ? Last post on Today at 1:08 am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Philips Fidelio L2 - review and comparison with (a lot of) other headphones Last post on 9/25/14 at 9:12am in Headphones (full-size)
- Need quick advice on which hedphone to purchase for heavy home use (audiophile) Last post on 6/18/14 at 3:53am in Headphones (full-size)
- Question regarding Sennheiser HD598 as for PC gaming + music use ,should i get an Amp/dac... Last post on 6/9/14 at 5:13pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
Comfort and build quality these would not look out of place at £600. Out of all the headphones I have tried these have the best overall sound which works with every type of music and overall sound...
Sony almost always delivers when it comes to good quality audio products and these headphones are a great example. These headphones fit quit well and have different size plugs depending on what...
This is a review for the Shure SE315's, first a little about myself I don't consider myself a hard core audiophile like most people on this site. I am 38 years old and I am just your everyday...
TL;DR : Don't be lazy, I already made the review super short Let's just keep this short, I got the MMX102IE (same version just with a mic and 1 button remote) for about 40$ cuz of a discount...
I am penning down my opinion about the Hidizs AP100 Digital Audio Player. I will try to keep this review simple as possible and I hope it would be easy to read, and will help fellow enthusiasts to...
Need Help with a Headphone Buying Decision (QC15, M50, HD598, HD558, Momentums, COP, MDR1R) - Page 2
Gear mentioned in this thread:
I recommend passing on the m50s. I had them for two years, and while I loved how they sounded (my only complaint in this area is that the soundstage on the m50s is underwhelming and quite narrow), how easy they were to drive and the fact that they were built like a tank and could take a beating. The earpads wore down easily with the leather cracking and deflated a bit so that my ears were touching the driver, which is uncomfortable when long periods of use.
Have you considered getting the beyerdynamic custom one pro? The bass on them is adjustable which could meet your drumming needs and fit in with the other types of music you listen to. Also I think they're build better than the other headphones you're considering, especially the m50s and the momentums, simply because they have a detachable cable. They retailed around $200 last I checked.
Also, I myself am a huge fan of Bose headphones simply for the comfort, I think their sound quality to price ratio is horrible, but man, do they feel like pillows on your ears and how light they feel on your head. I personally would love to have a pair of QC15s as I fell asleep.
- Need Help with a Headphone Buying Decision (QC15, M50, HD598, HD558, Momentums, COP, MDR1R)
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › 【】balanced upgrade wire for HD800, suggestions please!!! 【】 8 seconds ago
- › REVIEW - Yulong Audio Sabre DA8 Reference DAC 17 seconds ago
- › Vape-Fi 1 minute ago
- › Noble Audio - the Wizard returns! 1 minute ago
- › Gustard U12 USB Interface 8 Core XMOS chip 2 minutes ago
- › Winter 2015 AAMML Holiday Gift Exchange 3 minutes ago
- › Cases suitable for carrying around CIEMs? 3 minutes ago
- › Philips Fidelio X2?! 4 minutes ago
- › Android phones and USB DACs 4 minutes ago
- › Headphone Sightings 2 5 minutes ago
- › Shure SRH1540 Headphones by nicholars
- › Sony MDREX10LP/BLK In-Ear Headphones by originalgusbus
- › Shure Sound Isolating Earphone SE315 Hi-Definition Micro Speaker... by acain
- › Beyerdynamic DTX 102 iE In-Ear Headphones (Silver) by Zero Decibels
- › Hidizs AP100 Portable HiFi Audio Player in Black / Silver White by YoYo JoKeR
- › EarSonics SM3 Universal Fit IEM by heovuitinh
- › Koss KDX200 by vaziyetu
- › Brainwavz M5 by vaziyetu
- › beyerynamic DT 150 Compact Closed Headphone (250 Ohms) by jdpark
- › Sony MDR-1R by gerelmx1986
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)