No worries mate.
Related Forum Threads
- Audio Technica M50 Vs. Shure SRH 840 Vs. ????? Last post on 6/20/12 at 3:03pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Need quick advice on which hedphone to purchase for heavy home use (audiophile) Last post on 6/18/14 at 3:53am in Headphones (full-size)
- Question regarding Sennheiser HD598 as for PC gaming + music use ,should i get an Amp/dac... Last post on 6/9/14 at 5:13pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- HP50, HD558, HD598 or? for Home Use Last post on 6/1/14 at 12:29pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Closed headphone version of the Sennheiser HD 598/558? (delete pls) Last post on 5/29/14 at 4:16pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
I've owned the Sennheiser Momentum for about a year now. Though it is aesthetically pleasing, and very sturdy overall, I can honestly say that it isn't worth the $300. I enjoyed the mids, which...
Not quite a review but thought I'd quote my recent observations. Quote: Originally Posted by Rob80b Well the K712s showed up, just doing some preliminary comparison with my K701s with the...
First, a big thanks to Todd The Vinyl Junkie for making the 'e' series loaner program possible. To the next guy in line: sorry I kept them for so long. The very first pair of 'high-end'...
A big thanks to TekFusion for sending the TwinWoofer in for review and Ibrahim for taking the photo shots! TekFusion is a brand new fresh company based in India. Targeted for consumer...
I enjoy these headphones very much. A beautiful sound, clear and natural with a tight bass. I am a bit surprised such small cans can sounds so good. The wood finish might not suit everyone, but...
Need Help with a Headphone Buying Decision (QC15, M50, HD598, HD558, Momentums, COP, MDR1R) - Page 2
Gear mentioned in this thread:
I recommend passing on the m50s. I had them for two years, and while I loved how they sounded (my only complaint in this area is that the soundstage on the m50s is underwhelming and quite narrow), how easy they were to drive and the fact that they were built like a tank and could take a beating. The earpads wore down easily with the leather cracking and deflated a bit so that my ears were touching the driver, which is uncomfortable when long periods of use.
Have you considered getting the beyerdynamic custom one pro? The bass on them is adjustable which could meet your drumming needs and fit in with the other types of music you listen to. Also I think they're build better than the other headphones you're considering, especially the m50s and the momentums, simply because they have a detachable cable. They retailed around $200 last I checked.
Also, I myself am a huge fan of Bose headphones simply for the comfort, I think their sound quality to price ratio is horrible, but man, do they feel like pillows on your ears and how light they feel on your head. I personally would love to have a pair of QC15s as I fell asleep.
- Need Help with a Headphone Buying Decision (QC15, M50, HD598, HD558, Momentums, COP, MDR1R)
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › Earphones around $150? 36 seconds ago
- › Windows Phone 7 56 seconds ago
- › Focal SPIRIT PROFESSIONAL Impressions thread 1 minute ago
- › Multi-IEM Review - 319 IEMs compared (T-Peos D200R added 08/01/14... 1 minute ago
- › HiFiMan HE-560 US Tour Thread / Impressions and Reviews 1 minute ago
- › The Best Bass Headphones are.. ( "The EXTREME BASS Club") 2 minutes ago
- › The (new) HD800 Impressions Thread 2 minutes ago
- › The NEW Cayin C5 portable power house. 2 minutes ago
- › Schiit Happened: The Story of the World's Most Improbable Start-Up 3 minutes ago
- › Audio card for stereo in my computer? sound blaster z? ODAC? FiiO E10? 3 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser Momentum by MacroPower
- › AKG K712 Pro by Rob80b
- › Grado Labs SR225e by yage
- › Tekfusion Twinwoofers by BillsonChang007
- › ATH-ESW10JPN by bluelines
- › Audio-Technica ATH-M40x Professional Headphones by krishtrinity1
- › Baldoor EarBell E100 by subwoof3r
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by lin0003
- › FiiO Kilimanjaro 2 (E11K) Portable Headphone Amplifier by twister6
- › Audio Technica Sonic Fuel ATH-CKX9iS In-ear Headphones with In-line... by TheAfterEffect
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)