Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › VSonic VSD1/VSD1S Reviews/Impression Thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

VSonic VSD1/VSD1S Reviews/Impression Thread - Page 65

post #961 of 1970

Now we got a ninja in the mix...

post #962 of 1970
Quote:
Originally Posted by kova4a View Post
 

 

 

Nah, You can't catch me let alone touch me. I'll vanish like a ninja

 

ehhh i can still see you though.

 

... obviously someone failed HARD at ninja academy. LMAO

 

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by n0str3ss View Post
 

I want no troubles, let me go to my family, here, you can have my wallet... and tell your minions to back up too. Psycho

Yeppp lets make it a family friendly event, i'll clean ya'll all out. :evil:

 

That's Psycho Troll to you.

 

... eat you up. :veryevil:

 

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by n0str3ss View Post
 

Now we got a ninja in the mix...

 

^ That's how we roll meng, just added a midget and some lovely kpop into the mix. DEAL WITH IT!!!

 


Edited by sfwalcer - 10/17/13 at 1:15pm
post #963 of 1970

I think we should stop derailling the thread but... it is so funny 

post #964 of 1970
Quote:
Originally Posted by sfwalcer View Post
 

 

ehhh i can still see you though.

 

... obviously someone failed HARD at ninja academy. LMAO

 

 

Nah, that's just the wind. If I'm at home you'll never catch me (and apparently you can't get my plant too)


Edited by kova4a - 10/17/13 at 1:16pm
post #965 of 1970

The fps from this vid seem pretty low to me, you sure this isnt rigged?

post #966 of 1970
Quote:
Originally Posted by n0str3ss View Post
 

The fps from this vid seem pretty low to me, you sure this isnt rigged?

Nah, I vanish like the VSD1LE - I sit for a while, so you can determine your course of action and if you hesitate for too long I disappear for good and you never get another chance to catch me.

post #967 of 1970

You got a good point there I admit my defeat

post #968 of 1970
Why did i google " earphone headphone forum" and got suck in to Head- fi and the wallet has been bleeding just to search for eargsam...but somehow one iem two iem three iem ...so on and so forth.

Piece of advice ...the amount of money spent on iem n headphone just this year alone could have bought me a 42" led hi- def tv ...just realised after doing inventory ...must be the water....duh cool.gif
post #969 of 1970
Contacted bigbargainonline about the serial number of the LE I'm getting: 367. Nice ring to it.
I only started buying higher end headphones/IEM February of this year and I could have bought a decent laptop ($500) if I just stuck to one IEM and one headphone...
post #970 of 1970

Its the destiny, and don't try to avoid it, it will come stronger...

post #971 of 1970
Quote:
Originally Posted by esteebin View Post

I only started buying higher end headphones/IEM February of this year and I could have bought a decent laptop ($500) if I just stuck to one IEM and one headphone...

It's the GIFT we've got among billions of people on this planet.We should be proud of that.This experience evolves min by min and day by day, so our hunt goes on and on. Not everyone possess and not everyone deserves either.

 

It's like we treat our ears good just like we do for our eyes(sun glasses),clothing for our body,shoes for our foot,wrist watch for the hand.....that's all.

 

This ain't club entertainments,carribean cruise,costly clothing/perfumes(yeah you got that right,to our girl friends:bigsmile_face:!) etc etc where our money disappears once out of our wallet($$$/year? average spend)... but what we invest in our loving gears/cans has a way of getting the money back by selling, atleast with 50-75% money-returns guaranteed. WAF is high even:atsmile:,for many married guys because of resale convenience,so nothing to lose here. keep going.

post #972 of 1970
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shawn71 View Post
 

It's the GIFT we've got among billions of people on this planet.We should be proud of that.This experience evolves min by min and day by day, so our hunt goes on and on. Not everyone possess and not everyone deserves either.

 

It's like we treat our ears good just like we do for our eyes(sun glasses),clothing for our body,shoes for our foot,wrist watch for the hand.....that's all.

 

This ain't club entertainments,carribean cruise,costly clothing/perfumes(yeah you got that right,to our girl friends:bigsmile_face:!) etc etc where our money disappears once out of our wallet($$$/year? average spend)... but what we invest in our loving gears/cans has a way of getting the money back by selling, atleast with 50-75% money-returns guaranteed. WAF is high even:atsmile:,for many married guys because of resale convenience,so nothing to lose here. keep going.

I am not sure it works that way, I am looking to my wallet and I can't find anything in here...

post #973 of 1970
Quote:
Originally Posted by n0str3ss View Post
 

I am not sure it works that way, I am looking to my wallet and I can't find anything in here...

Well, at least you can go to your desk and there will be audio gear you can use. So you've got something to show for the money you've spent and that's not wasted money. I never regret spending any money on head-fi stuff coz even if it's not always a great purchase it gives me experience. And also sound quality is a good thing to spend your money on. In comparison I spend way more for alcohol and cigarettes and have nothing to show for this money aside from my big belly coz I'm in the worst shape of my life. Yeah, alcohol consumption increases sound quality but it's very short-lived and it gets crazy expensive to maintain that sq-boost :beerchug:

post #974 of 1970
Serial#929 for
post #975 of 1970
I always thought my vsd1s were mediocre till I paired it with my I basso dx50 and wow, anyone else used this with there DX50?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › VSonic VSD1/VSD1S Reviews/Impression Thread