Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › VSonic VSD1/VSD1S Reviews/Impression Thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

VSonic VSD1/VSD1S Reviews/Impression Thread - Page 56

post #826 of 1886
Quote:
Originally Posted by vsls View Post
 

So if I want any VSDx model before 2014 that would be only VSD1?

 

Well, for now VSD1/S is the only choice. Still no info whether some of the retailers like LMUE will have any VSD1 Limited Edition units for sale after 15th this month but I doubt it given how it sold out in only 2 days and people were allowed to pre-order only one unit. Also there's a high possibility the VSD7 will be released in the coming months. As far as VSD3 and VSD5 - it was mentioned few times they might be available earlier than January 1st but it's not clear if vsonic means available at the market or just available for pre-order.

post #827 of 1886
Quote:
Originally Posted by kova4a View Post
 

 

Well, for now VSD1/S is the only choice. Still no info whether some of the retailers like LMUE will have any VSD1 Limited Edition units for sale after 15th this month but I doubt it given how it sold out in only 2 days and people were allowed to pre-order only one unit. Also there's a high possibility the VSD7 will be released in the coming months. As far as VSD3 and VSD5 - it was mentioned few times they might be available earlier than January 1st but it's not clear if vsonic means available at the market or just available for pre-order.

So maybe I have to make my move sometime soon

post #828 of 1886

I think they copy shure design, colorful and transparent))

Processed By eBay with ImageMagick, R1.1.1.M2a

 

 

Processed By eBay with ImageMagick, z1.1.0. ||B2

post #829 of 1886
Quote:
Originally Posted by gunnerwholelife View Post
 

 

Gr07 has more detail better soundstage mids are recessed though.vsd1 improves over burn in - highs mellow out and the signature becomes less muddy but the differences are not night and day.

Is it worth buyin VSD1 for $46 right now on sale @ mp4nation(free WW shipping!!)? not sure what IEMs u have in ur shelf to give a worthy comparison.......but may be if u have one of these I have, might be helpful to me (and other head-fi'ers as well) to compare and giv a suggestion.(just a simple AB is sufficient no need to dig out the core like FR blah blah)

 

I have, Klipsch S5i,Meelec M6,M9P,JLab J3,J5,J6, SoundMAGIC PL13,PL21,Creative EP630,830,Sennheiser CX280,PX80,Skull Sm-buds (all DD)......

and BA drivers Altec MUZX 606 and TF10...ofcourse TF10 is out of it's league so that's odd one out.

 

OR a comparison with similar priced cans like VSD1 that you have (IEMS with DD) is also much appreciated.

 

<Thx> in advance.


Edited by Shawn71 - 9/13/13 at 11:39pm
post #830 of 1886

  Apart from Klipsch S5i,Altec MUZX 606 [I havent tried them].I think vsd1 tops all other iems. [I have tried Meelec M6,SoundMAGIC PL13,PL21,Creative EP630.] IMO vsd1 is better than gr02be,Brainwavz m4,Signature Accoustics c12 too.

  I would suggest wait for few more days before buying since Brainwavz s1 looks promising.And then there is r3's too to watch out for.Just hold for a while longer.

post #831 of 1886
Quote:
Originally Posted by lisagorbin View Post
 

i was able to try out gr06, and well, yes. i think vsd1 is a lot better. gr06's mids is kinda over powering. it kills the details especially on the highs. or does it really benefit from burning in? vsd1 sounds great out of the box.

mm.. by the way. what's with the circular wires that are placed on the grills of the nozzle? both gr06 and vsd1 have them.

Thx to u and kova4a for me to decide on VSD1s as far as the fit and mids are concerned.....against GR06. I was in Dilemma to order either of these as I'm stuck lately with VSonic's saying "VSD1 is 80% little brother of GR07".

post #832 of 1886
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shawn71 View Post
 

Thx to u and kova4a for me to decide on VSD1s as far as the fit and mids are concerned.....against GR06. I was in Dilemma to order either of these as I'm stuck lately with VSonic's saying "VSD1 is 80% little brother of GR07".

yeah, i hope you're enjoying it. well, the gr06 is good in slow music with piano and vocals in my opinion, (not generally though, still depends on preference) but saying that, the gr06 is not versatile that in some tracks, the presentation really bothers me.  but in vsd1, there is nothing to lose, knowing it costs less than gr06 is just a bonus.


Edited by lisagorbin - 9/14/13 at 1:18am
post #833 of 1886
I have around 50 hours and still do not see how they state these are close the big brother GR07. I have the GR07 BE and the GR07 are Tully superior by a huge margin in my opinion. I like the VSD1 but they lack quite a bit compared to the big brother.

Also mine does not have the slider on the cord is that normal? I like the slider for over ear use.
post #834 of 1886

Hey guys, my friend is going to hong kong, and china soon. Where could she pick up a pair of vsd1's and vsonic gr07 cheaply in hong kong, or china?


Edited by koreanzombie - 9/16/13 at 8:40am
post #835 of 1886

ive recently broken my vsonic gr02 BE which i loved dearly but im out in the market to get another pair of cheap but good quality iems. which would you guys recommend? vsonic vsd1, vsonic gr02 silver edition, or should i just get another pair of vsonic gr02 BE's. thanks :)

post #836 of 1886
Quote:
Originally Posted by ooblahblah View Post
 

ive recently broken my vsonic gr02 BE which i loved dearly but im out in the market to get another pair of cheap but good quality iems. which would you guys recommend? vsonic vsd1, vsonic gr02 silver edition, or should i just get another pair of vsonic gr02 BE's. thanks :)

 

vsd1 or vsd1s

post #837 of 1886
Quote:
Originally Posted by ooblahblah View Post
 

ive recently broken my vsonic gr02 BE which i loved dearly but im out in the market to get another pair of cheap but good quality iems. which would you guys recommend? vsonic vsd1, vsonic gr02 silver edition, or should i just get another pair of vsonic gr02 BE's. thanks :)

try Brainwavz S1 for a change. looks like better than VSD1 and VSD1S.

 

an info on our forum,we just started about S1.

http://www.head-fi.org/t/681503/brainwavz-s1-fortune-favors-the-bold#post_9808957

 

PS:it's pre-order time, so you gotta wait till sep 27th and they start shipping after 27th..

 

 

 

post #838 of 1886
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shawn71 View Post
 

try Brainwavz S1 for a change. looks like better than VSD1 and VSD1S.

 

an info on our forum,we just started about S1.

http://www.head-fi.org/t/681503/brainwavz-s1-fortune-favors-the-bold#post_9808957

 

PS:it's pre-order time, so you gotta wait till sep 27th and they start shipping after 27th..

 

 

 

 

I would not venture, few reviews about this model.

post #839 of 1886
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shawn71 View Post
 

try Brainwavz S1 for a change. looks like better than VSD1 and VSD1S.

 

an info on our forum,we just started about S1.

http://www.head-fi.org/t/681503/brainwavz-s1-fortune-favors-the-bold#post_9808957

 

PS:it's pre-order time, so you gotta wait till sep 27th and they start shipping after 27th..

 

 

 

 

i might steer clear away from the brainwavz because i used to have some M2's and i thought they were amazing for the price of 60 dollars until i got my gr02 BE. the m2's are good but they have less clarity a tad bit more muddy and i **** ton bass for me which is strange for me because i like to listen to hiphop/rap. if the s1 has the same-ish sound signature than i might not buy it. couple  more questions, what is the diff from the vsonics gr02 BE and the vsonic r02 silver edition? does it mean that the silver has less bass? what is the diff from the vsd1 and r02 silver edition based on sound sig, clarity, bass? is  the only diff the price of each?

post #840 of 1886

I have HD598 but it to big to bring to company so I am considering for VSD1 , I also hear all of genre and i like a sound a little warm, clear and a little bass, so VSD1 is my choice? still consider with CX300II, E10M and DUNU ARES

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › VSonic VSD1/VSD1S Reviews/Impression Thread