Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › VSonic VSD1/VSD1S Reviews/Impression Thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

VSonic VSD1/VSD1S Reviews/Impression Thread - Page 108

post #1606 of 1920
Quote:
Originally Posted by ozkan View Post

How do those Vsd1s compare to Re0s? 

You think Vsd1S has better instrument separation than Vsd1?
post #1607 of 1920
Quote:
Originally Posted by hriki View Post


You think Vsd1S has better instrument separation than Vsd1?

they are similar. 

post #1608 of 1920
Quote:
Originally Posted by hriki View Post


You think Vsd1S has better instrument separation than Vsd1?

I don't have them. Just asking.

post #1609 of 1920
Quote:
Originally Posted by ozkan View Post
 

Thanks for your input IEMagnet01 ;) 

you're welcome

post #1610 of 1920
Quote:
Originally Posted by IEMagnet01 View Post
 

the VSD1 actually has bass presence and weight, while the Re0 has 0 bass and weight. The treble is better on the re0, and the re0 is more transparent and detail resolving. The VDS1 is more lively and fun. 


Completely agree with this.

 

hriki - Are you asking which to choose between the VSD1 or VSD1S or is the GR07 in the equation as well?  If so, no question I would go with the GR07.  I haven't heard the VSD1S but from the description of others, it sounds like it would be a better fit for jazz than the VSD1.  I also listen to a lot of jazz.

post #1611 of 1920
Quote:
Originally Posted by KBerube80 View Post


Completely agree with this.

hriki - Are you asking which to choose between the VSD1 or VSD1S or is the GR07 in the equation as well?  If so, no question I would go with the GR07.  I haven't heard the VSD1S but from the description of others, it sounds like it would be a better fit for jazz than the VSD1.  I also listen to a lot of jazz.

I am between these Vsd1 and Vsd1s but I am not sure if the clarity and instrument separation is good for jazz and electronic music. I try to find something in these money or a bit more (until 50-60€) with the characteristics of good bass, tremble and good separation of instruments.
Thanks for your help!
Edited by hriki - 1/4/14 at 3:27pm
post #1612 of 1920

On a side note, has anyone tried the R02 Silver with the VSD1 foam tips. Never liked my R02 silver previously always found the bass way to lacking and the mids far too harsh and over bearing. With the vsd foam tips tho they're another animal, actually prefer them to the vsd1s. Really nice tight, unbloated bass, lush slighly laid-back mids, and crisp but unsibilant treble. If anyone has the silvers and vsds, try it! 

post #1613 of 1920
Quote:
Originally Posted by hriki View Post


I am between these Vsd1 and Vsd1s but I am not sure if the clarity and instrument separation is good for jazz and electronic music. I try to find something in these money or a bit more (until 50-60€) with the characteristics of good bass, tremble and good separation of instruments.
Thanks for your help!

I'd try the TDK BA-200 for jazz at the budget you just posted. 

post #1614 of 1920
Quote:
Originally Posted by IEMagnet01 View Post

I'd try the TDK BA-200 for jazz at the budget you just posted. 

I searched a little and it has very good reviews. If you compare them with Vsd1 you think that they have same bass and instrument separation or better? I am very close to buy them for listening jazz and electronic music. Even though I am not sure that the bass will be ok for electronic, I am sure that for jazz will be more than ok.
post #1615 of 1920
Quote:
Originally Posted by hriki View Post


I searched a little and it has very good reviews. If you compare them with Vsd1 you think that they have same bass and instrument separation or better? I am very close to buy them for listening jazz and electronic music. Even though I am not sure that the bass will be ok for electronic, I am sure that for jazz will be more than ok.

Bass is different. Bass is more natural and rounded with the VSD1, but that's where the comparison ends. The BA-200 is faster, more resolving, and instrument separation and clarity is greater. Treble is slightly better with the VSD1, but only in extension. Clarity and refinement is BA-200. 

post #1616 of 1920
Quote:
Originally Posted by hriki View Post


I searched a little and it has very good reviews. If you compare them with Vsd1 you think that they have same bass and instrument separation or better? I am very close to buy them for listening jazz and electronic music. Even though I am not sure that the bass will be ok for electronic, I am sure that for jazz will be more than ok.

For electronic music, I would prefer a dynamic earphone for its weighty amd meaty presence instead of armatures like Ba200. Just my two cents ;) 

post #1617 of 1920
Quote:
Originally Posted by ozkan View Post
 

For electronic music, I would prefer a dynamic earphone for its weighty amd meaty presence instead of armatures like Ba200. Just my two cents ;) 

the BA 200 bass is much deeper and weightier than your average BA driver. It more resembles the TF10 bass tuning than say UE 700 or FA DBA02 or even Sony XBA2. 

post #1618 of 1920

I know and definetely agree with you. Ba200s have better bass quality and quantity than my Ultimate Ears Super Fi 5vi. But it can be a little weak on bass if someone is coming from a dynamic iem.

post #1619 of 1920
Quote:
Originally Posted by ozkan View Post
 

I know and definetely agree with you. Ba200s have better bass quality and quantity than my Ultimate Ears Super Fi 5vi. But it can be a little weak on bass if someone is coming from a dynamic iem.

that's for sure. Nothing is like a good old dynamic driver bass. That's why I love my hybrid. best of both worlds. 

post #1620 of 1920

Yeah, that's why I love my Ortofon e-Q5s too :beerchug:

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › VSonic VSD1/VSD1S Reviews/Impression Thread