Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › VSonic VSD1/VSD1S Reviews/Impression Thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

VSonic VSD1/VSD1S Reviews/Impression Thread - Page 100

post #1486 of 1979
I bought all my vsonic's from bigbargainonline, and they are a quality seller, fast shipping, and good communicators. I've bought the GR07, VSD1 + VSD1S, and the GR99LE from them.
post #1487 of 1979
Quote:
Originally Posted by IEMagnet01 View Post

I bought all my vsonic's from bigbargainonline, and they are a quality seller, fast shipping, and good communicators. I've bought the GR07, VSD1 + VSD1S, and the GR99LE from them.

 

I've bought 2 pairs from bigbargainonline too, on ebay.

But the site that they linked me to, penonaudio, is not linked to ebay and it was/is difficult to find any information about the site and there are ZERO online reviews for the site... even after searching on headfi, there was nothing coming up about it,

Making it a bit of a risk.

 

But I agree, bigbargainonline is an absolutely fantastic ebayer and I would highly recommend them


Edited by blupblup - 12/23/13 at 11:49am
post #1488 of 1979

+1. Very reputable seller.

post #1489 of 1979
I'll say it before the master troll gets here: garbagebinonline is a great seller smily_headphones1.gif
post #1490 of 1979
Quote:
Originally Posted by peter123 View Post

I'll say it before the master troll gets here: garbagebinonline is a great seller smily_headphones1.gif


^ somebody called....

 

Yes garbagebinonline is indeed a great seller, prices are a bit high on some stuff but overall pretty reasonable. Fast shipping as well. :)

post #1491 of 1979
Quote:
Originally Posted by sfwalcer View Post


^ somebody called....



Yes garbagebinonline is indeed a great seller, prices are a bit high on some stuff but overall pretty reasonable. Fast shipping as well. smily_headphones1.gif

Damn you're fast......

I start to understand what I takes to keep that title.
post #1492 of 1979
Quote:
Originally Posted by peter123 View Post


Damn you're fast......

I start to understand what I takes to keep that title.


^..... touche

 

i am all seeing and knowing just like.....

 

Man can't wait for what VSonic has installed for us on 1st of Jan 2014, think they posted that "no news is good news 1.1.2014" so there is gonna be some releases for sure right???

post #1493 of 1979

This isn't about whether bigbargainonline is legit or not, I know they are as does everyone else.

 

It's whether the website penonaudio.com is legit?

Someone has vouched and said they are, so no worries.

 

 

Thanks


Edited by blupblup - 12/23/13 at 1:13pm
post #1494 of 1979
Quote:
Originally Posted by sfwalcer View Post
 


^..... touche

 

i am all seeing and knowing just like.....

 

Man can't wait for what VSonic has installed for us on 1st of Jan 2014, think they posted that "no news is good news 1.1.2014" so there is gonna be some releases for sure right???


I wouldn't hold my breath on that one :) Did the GR07 Classic launch in September? Did the VSD7 come in November or December as originally said?


Edited by jant71 - 12/23/13 at 2:51pm
post #1495 of 1979
Quote:
Originally Posted by jant71 View Post
 


I wouldn't hold my breath on that one :) Did the GR07 Classic launch in September? Did the VSD7 come in November or December as originally said?


But they just released the gr07 classics so...... sooner or later it will come, 2 months late ain't THAT bad. ;)

post #1496 of 1979

Okay, March 1st it is! :evil:

post #1497 of 1979

^ i'll TAKE IT!!! Good to have mo' tyme to save up meng, VSonic is so considerate of their fan base. hehehe :evil:

post #1498 of 1979
Quote:
Originally Posted by howdy View Post

What DAP will you mainly be using?

I'm using an ipod classic.
post #1499 of 1979
Quote:
Originally Posted by kova4a View Post

??? Why such a negative reply? First of all, I have all 3 versions - VSD1, VSD1S and VSD1LE. Second of all, I have spent A LOT of hours comparing the different versions. I didn't get the VSD1 and VSD1S a week a go - I've had them since their launch and have been pretty much carrying the entire thread on my shoulders. 

Between VSD1, VSD1S and Soundmagic E10 which one would choose if you were me? I listen to electronic music and jazz and I use an ipod classic. So I want bass, clarity, and tremble.
Thanks! I appreciate your opinion.
post #1500 of 1979
Quote:
Originally Posted by hriki View Post
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by kova4a View Post

??? Why such a negative reply? First of all, I have all 3 versions - VSD1, VSD1S and VSD1LE. Second of all, I have spent A LOT of hours comparing the different versions. I didn't get the VSD1 and VSD1S a week a go - I've had them since their launch and have been pretty much carrying the entire thread on my shoulders. 

Between VSD1, VSD1S and Soundmagic E10 which one would choose if you were me? I listen to electronic music and jazz and I use an ipod classic. So I want bass, clarity, and tremble.
Thanks! I appreciate your opinion.

i answered that question earlier. For jazz and electronic music, you can't go wrong with the VSD1S, which is tuned for jazz by VSonic, and which handles jazz and electronica very capably sonically. You will be happy. 

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › VSonic VSD1/VSD1S Reviews/Impression Thread