Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › VSonic VSD1/VSD1S Reviews/Impression Thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

VSonic VSD1/VSD1S Reviews/Impression Thread - Page 97

post #1441 of 1966
Quote:
Originally Posted by IEMagnet01 View Post
 

I just picked up the KEF M200 and the Klipsch X10 to replace my dying and retired UE 700. Seems to rate higher than the GR07, but man is that an AMAZING deal for the GR07! If it wasn't for fit issues with me, I'd have to consider a repurchase?


Thanks for the link, if you have no fit issues with those M200s you should like them a lot. Much better than the Sony XBA 3s in timbre.

post #1442 of 1966
Quote:
Originally Posted by sfwalcer View Post
 


Thanks for the link, if you have no fit issues with those M200s you should like them a lot. Much better than the Sony XBA 3s in timbre.

Thanks! I'm always hoping and praying in the fit department. I never know, but I'm excited for it. Should arrive in 5 business days or so? If they don't fit, then I'll be selling in 6 business days lol 

post #1443 of 1966
Quote:
Originally Posted by IEMagnet01 View Post
 

Thanks! I'm always hoping and praying in the fit department. I never know, but I'm excited for it. Should arrive in 5 business days or so? If they don't fit, then I'll be selling in 6 business days lol 


LoL, that's nothin' new. Though i keep my FOTM really for months instead of for days like you. LMAO

 

Try not to Anti_Hype them within a few days this tyme will ya'. ;)

 

http://www.head-fi.org/t/683007/the-hype-appreciation-thread/1035#post_10070197

 

Oh and congrats on making the BIG LEAGUES. : P

post #1444 of 1966
Quote:
Originally Posted by sfwalcer View Post
 


LoL, that's nothin' new. Though i keep my FOTM really for months instead of for days like you. LMAO

 

Try not to Anti_Hype them within a few days this tyme will ya'. ;)

 

http://www.head-fi.org/t/683007/the-hype-appreciation-thread/1035#post_10070197

 

Oh and congrats on making the BIG LEAGUES. : P

That thread had me laughing so hard!!! Thanks! LOL

post #1445 of 1966
Quote:
Originally Posted by IEMagnet01 View Post
 

That thread had me laughing so hard!!! Thanks! LOL


haha glad you liked it. ENJOY!!! :tongue_smile:

post #1446 of 1966
Quote:
Originally Posted by sfwalcer View Post
 


LoL, that's nothin' new. Though i keep my FOTM really for months instead of for days like you. LMAO

 

Try not to Anti_Hype them within a few days this tyme will ya'. ;)

 

http://www.head-fi.org/t/683007/the-hype-appreciation-thread/1035#post_10070197

 

Oh and congrats on making the BIG LEAGUES. : P

I've had some disappointing IEM's pass through recently. Got caught up in the hype, then yeah, anti hyped them, but they deserved it, because they weren't all that after closer inspection...and yes..you know I'm talking about you Fidelio S2, Sony XBA-30, Brainwavz Delta, TDK IE800, and T-PEOS H-100. Yeah. I'm lookin' at y'all. Sheesh. 

 

i'm sure the KEF M200 and Klipsch X10 will live up to the hype and old hype. i'm pretty confident here. 

 

I still love my JVC FXT90, and that hype was lived up to.

post #1447 of 1966
Quote:
Originally Posted by IEMagnet01 View Post
 

I've had some disappointing IEM's pass through recently. Got caught up in the hype, then yeah, anti hyped them, but they deserved it, because they weren't all that after closer inspection...and yes..you know I'm talking about you Fidelio S2, Sony XBA-30, Brainwavz Delta, TDK IE800, and T-PEOS H-100. Yeah. I'm lookin' at y'all. Sheesh. 

 

i'm sure the KEF M200 and Klipsch X10 will live up to the hype and old hype. i'm pretty confident here. 

 

I still love my JVC FXT90, and that hype was lived up to.


^ Welp i still think those S2 are pretty decent, but they will get better with some more burn-in. Might be kinda bright/ less coherent straight outta' the box though if you like a more colored presentation they might be a bit too neutral, hence sounds kinda boring so...... if all depends on your personal preference really.

 

If i can pick them up for like $50 i'll do it in a heartbeat, but there are just too many better sounding stuff out or is coming out around that $100 mark so....

 

Waiting to get the next game changer, those Fostex IEMs for $100 next years has A LOT of potential and praise already. Same folks that hyped the Vali said they were amazing and beats the crap outta the RE-400s. LMAO :triportsad:

post #1448 of 1966
Quote:
Originally Posted by sfwalcer View Post
 


^ Welp i still think those S2 are pretty decent, but they will get better with some more burn-in. Might be kinda bright/ less coherent straight outta' the box though if you like a more colored presentation they might be a bit too neutral, hence sounds kinda boring so...... if all depends on your personal preference really.

 

If i can pick them up for like $50 i'll do it in a heartbeat, but there are just too many better sounding stuff out or is coming out around that $100 mark so....

 

Waiting to get the next game changer, those Fostex IEMs for $100 next years has A LOT of potential and praise already. Same folks that hyped the Vali said they were amazing and beats the crap outta the RE-400s. LMAO :triportsad:

After recently repurchasing my UE TF 10, KEF M200, and Klipsch X10, I spent north of $400 for all of them, so I'm retiring form the purchasing game for awhile. Kinda weird not scouring the internetz for deals and IEM's as we speak, but it's cool. I think I found a solid line up for now? Though the Fostex and upcoming VSonics VSD3's sure look tempting lol

post #1449 of 1966
Quote:
Originally Posted by IEMagnet01 View Post
 

After recently repurchasing my UE TF 10, KEF M200, and Klipsch X10, I spent north of $400 for all of them, so I'm retiring form the purchasing game for awhile. Kinda weird not scouring the internetz for deals and IEM's as we speak, but it's cool. I think I found a solid line up for now? Though the Fostex and upcoming VSonics VSD3's sure look tempting lol


^ haha you'll be back in a months time. : P

 

THERE IS NO END NOR ESCAPE!!! Thank god we have the sale forum here to save ours @sses or else i would have been neck high with budget-fi crap. FOTM gets to ya' real BAD and adds up quick despite their low prices. LoL

post #1450 of 1966
Penonaudio as well and they had their listing before this.......but they are same business:D
Edited by Shawn71 - 12/17/13 at 5:12am
post #1451 of 1966

thoughts on vsd1/vsd1s vs klipsh s4ii ?

post #1452 of 1966
Quote:
Originally Posted by willy156 View Post
 

thoughts on vsd1/vsd1s vs klipsh s4ii ?

Well, total destruction - what else. The klipsch s4 was overhyped and underperforming for its price when it was released and now few years later there are a ton of iems under $100 that wipe the floor with it let alone the vsonics coz every single vsonic iem is better.

post #1453 of 1966
Quote:
Originally Posted by kova4a View Post
 

Well, total destruction - what else. The klipsch s4 was overhyped and underperforming for its price when it was released and now few years later there are a ton of iems under $100 that wipe the floor with it let alone the vsonics coz every single vsonic iem is better.

+1 The Klipsch S4 are utter crap. bass farts with horridly tinny sibilant highs. 

post #1454 of 1966

I just cancelled my order on the Klipsch X10, thanks to a private message from a fellow head-fier who told me that they tend to clip and distort at higher volumes, and this was reaffirmed through some further research, so Klipsch sucks all around. 

post #1455 of 1966

They don't clip at any volume I've used them at, so those must be ear-damagingly high levels.

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › VSonic VSD1/VSD1S Reviews/Impression Thread