Recent Images In This Thread
- productFiiO E12 Mont Blanctagged by dbsaffor, 9/23/13
- productFiiO E17tagged by dbsaffor, 9/23/13
- productFiiO X3 Portable Music Playertagged by dbsaffor, 9/23/13
- productJDS Labs C5 Headphone Amplifiertagged by dbsaffor, 9/23/13
- productLeckerton Audio uha 4 slimline portable amptagged by dbsaffor, 9/23/13
Related Forum Threads
- Best $100 amp? Last post on 9/18/13 at 7:34pm in Portable Headphone Amps
- The Sub-$200 Portable Amps Shootout – 13 (+11) amps compared Last post on 10/5/14 at 2:38am in Portable Headphone Amps
- Inexpensive portable amp/DAC with FiiO X3 Last post on 9/25/13 at 9:46am in Portable Source Gear
- Backpacking This Summer. Need Portable AMP/DAC Last post on 7/6/14 at 8:57am in Portable Headphone Amps
- Amp or Amp/DAC? Last post on 6/21/14 at 3:31am in Portable Headphone Amps
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs)
Last edited: 7/30/14
I don’t get asked very often about the Private 333 amongst the Fitear customs I own. Nor do you hear people raving about it as you might in respect of the C435, the MH 334 and the MH335DW....
Before I begin with my review of the Beyerdynamic XP1, all of the below are solely what I’ve managed to get out of the IEM, I suggest to try it out or read some other people’s review to get a...
See The Whole Review With Pictures Here: http://db-headphones.blogspot.com ... Oh and ignore the sliders for the audio quality, value etc. I can't edit the slider scoring on mobile. Disclaimer: I...
Disclaimer First of all, huge thanks to Audrey and the Brainwavz team for giving me the opportunity to write this review. Please note that I was not paid to write this review, nor am I...
First, the normal boilerplate stuff - Audio setup - FLAC files in Media Monkey -> Amazon Basics TOSLINK cable -> Schiit Bifrost w/Uber upgrade -> Knukoncept Shielded RCAs -> Project Ember...
[Impression] FiiO X3 – High Fi, Low Price. - Page 3
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Thanks for the review ClieOS. So I guess album art isn't supported on flac even if it is embedded. A very minor quibble I guess but would like to see it in a future firmware update.
Yes, each new feature may adds some bugs and spend time to test, so we now try to fix all the bugs and make the current firmware more stable,
some new features will be added in the future.
1, AIFF support.
2, Album cover of FLAC, WAV, APE, ALAC and other format.
Perfectly understandable. Thanks James!
Likely needs an additional or larger buffer implemented. I guess it depends on how one feels about buffers that 'should' be inaudible.
I can compare it to any DAP if you are willing to send one my way :)
Clieos, do you have a headstage arrow or a pico slim? If so, could you put it under the x3 so that we could see how thick they would be together?
Edit: an E17 instead of the x3 would work too, since they're about the same thickness.
Edited by thegunner100 - 5/14/13 at 2:27pm
hey man, a bit offtopic but any chance for a review on the d20? :)
That's because of the high output power. Your D20 puts out 29mW per channel @16ohms, whereas the X3 is pushing out 300mW @16ohms. 500mW @16ohms. (as noted by JamesFiiO below)
Edited by Achmedisdead - 5/15/13 at 3:12am
X3 is pushing out 500mW @16 ohms,
- [Impression] FiiO X3 – High Fi, Low Price.
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › What Are You Listening To Right Now? -New thread, new rules. Please... 2 minutes ago
- › The Member-Judged Fine Art Head-Fi Gallery 3 minutes ago
- › The FitEar CIEM Impressions Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Planning to get the Asus Xonar Essence STX II 7.1 with Senn HD600... 5 minutes ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 6 minutes ago
- › Review: RHA MA-750 (one of the best sub $200 IEM's around) 7 minutes ago
- › = HiFiMAN HE-560 Impressions & Discussion Thread = 8 minutes ago
- › Clear Tune Monitors CT-500 Elite Review & Appreciation Thread 8 minutes ago
- › Cayin N6 - New Audiophile DAP (Updated with new pics) 10 minutes ago
- › T-PEOS Altone200 - 3 - Way - Hybrid introduction / impressions -... 10 minutes ago
- › FitEar Private 333 by Kiats
- › Beyerdynamic XP1 by SawItComing
- › Audio-Technica ATH-WS77 SOLID BASS Portable Headphones (Japan Import) by DisCHORDDubstep
- › Brainwavz R3 Revised Edition by thatBeatsguy
- › Fostex TH 900 by smitty1110
- › FiiO X1 Ultraportable Hi-Res DAP by aquamacs
- › Audio Technica ATH-IM02 balanced amature inner earphone by thatonenoob
- › DUNU DN-2000 Hybrid 3 way earphone by thatonenoob
- › Fidue A83 Reference Class Triple Hybrid IEM by H20Fidelity
- › Beyerdynamic Tesla T1 by smitty1110
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)