ultrasone proline 750/2500 frankenzone parts for $15 shipped. all i need to do was get a cable and put em together
Recent Images In This Thread
- productAudio-Technica ATH-M50 Studio Monitor Headphonestagged by nightmancometh, 8/14/13
- productDenon AH-D5000 Reference Headphonestagged by nightmancometh, 8/14/13
- productDenon AH-D600tagged by nightmancometh, 8/14/13
- productJVC Victor Head-band Portable Headphones | HA-S500-Z Gunmetallic (Japanese Import)tagged by nightmancometh, 8/14/13
Related Forum Threads
- Need help choosing new headphones!! Last post on 1/5/14 at 5:18pm in Headphones (full-size)
- New Headphones\ Amp Last post on 8/21/13 at 6:34am in Portable Headphone Amps
- Audio-Technica ATH M50 or AKG K550 or Denon AH D-600 Last post on 4/7/14 at 5:23am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- ~$300 for Edition 8 alternative Last post on 3/1/14 at 9:47am in Headphones (full-size)
- Jvc has500 or Audiotechnica athm50? Last post on 4/8/13 at 9:01pm in Headphones (full-size)
2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 2/5/14
- 2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)Last edited: 8/19/13
- 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Over-Ear)Last edited: 5/13/13
These earbuds were my first "serious" earbuds and they dissapointed me pretty soon. Everything was perfect until one morning I went out plugged them in and found that the cable was disconnected...
This is my first review, but I will try to make it fast and straight to the point. I just received the HD580s from ebay, and before I bought them I did some research and found out these have...
First impressions When I first tried these headphones out of the box, I was a little disappointed at how the higher frequencies seemed to be more forward than the mids and bass. It wouldn't...
I was on the hunt for a well-made copper cable to complement my stock and third party cables for my Fitear IEMs when I came across Forza Audioworks. Good quality wire, ergonomics and aesthetics...
The best phones I've tried so far. I tried some well-burnt-in beyerdynamic and others in similar price range in a store, and I have owned the 601 before. I also own closed cans, e.g. the K271, and...
What is the best/hottest deal you ever got on headphones? - Page 7
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #92 of 1907/25/13 at 6:56ampost #93 of 1907/25/13 at 7:03ampost #94 of 1907/25/13 at 11:33amQuote:
Same here...the guy at our store couldn't believe it and said he was going to buy the other pair that was in stock.post #95 of 1908/9/13 at 1:38ampost #96 of 1908/9/13 at 5:24ampost #97 of 1909/6/13 at 6:11pmpost #98 of 1909/6/13 at 6:46pmpost #99 of 1909/6/13 at 8:40pm
V-Moda M-80 brand new for $80 at radioshack.
ATH A-900x reburbished, but arrived in perfect condition for $110.
These were my first two true headphone purchases and I'm happy with them, considering I got them both combined for less than the list price of either one on its own.post #100 of 1909/6/13 at 9:07pm
$1.63 for Koss KSC-75 from a local Office Depot clearance.
$14.95 for Sony ZX701 from a local Staples clearance.
$1.00 for Skullcandy UpRock, although they were so bad too me that even at a dollar I felt ripped off. I could have had a candy bar or something. Oh well. Staples clearance again.
Edited by IDReaper - 9/6/13 at 9:09pmpost #101 of 1909/9/13 at 4:41am
$50 on Craiglist for Grado SR-225. No they were not grill swapped, glue was still perfectly intact and it had the 8-conductor cable :)post #102 of 19011/22/13 at 4:52pmpost #103 of 19011/22/13 at 4:56pmpost #104 of 19011/22/13 at 4:59pm
- What is the best/hottest deal you ever got on headphones?
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- 2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › The future format of Headfi Meets- avoiding growing pains. 16 seconds ago
- › Audio-Technica Sale! A1000X & AD2000X 1 minute ago
- › WOO-HOOOO... WA7 "fireflies"!!! 1 minute ago
- › Fiio X5 Thread - info updated on Jan 17th 2014 1 minute ago
- › Sennheiser HD650 Appreciation Thread!! 1 minute ago
- › RHA - MA750 vs. Shure SE215 vs. Yamaha EPH-100 2 minutes ago
- › Topping VX1... anybody try it yet? 2 minutes ago
- › **MrSpeakers Mad Dog: Impressions and Discussion Thread** 2 minutes ago
- › PONO - Neil Youngs portable hi-res music player 2 minutes ago
- › Beyerdynamic A200P High-End Portable DAC 2 minutes ago
- › JBL J33 Premium In-Ear Headphones - Black by QyababAM
- › Sennheiser HD 580 by achelgeson
- › AKG K612 PRO Reference Studio Headphones by Flizz
- › Forza Audioworks Copper Series Cable by awry
- › AKG K701 Studio Headphones by unshavenbastard
- › T-Peos H-300 - 3 Way Hybrid by djvkool
- › Astrotec AX-30 by bowei006
- › Beyerdynamic DX 160 iE by Ultramus
- › M-Audio Studiophile Q40 Closed-back Dynamic Headphones by KonKossKang
- › Sony MDR-XB500 40mm XB Diaphragm Driver Extra Bass Headphones by KonKossKang
- › Westone latest universal iem flagship was the... by majedelamine
- › How to find the Tokyo e-earphone shop by Currawong
- › The Best BASS Headphones ( a Head-Fi Wiki) by Hawaiibadboy
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (In-Ear... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by joe
- › Adjusting bias on Stax tube amplifiers by ardilla
- › Headphone Power Calculator Spreadsheet by robrob
- › Headphone-to-Speaker-Amp Interface With... by robrob
- › Headphone Resistor Network Calculator by robrob