ultrasone proline 750/2500 frankenzone parts for $15 shipped. all i need to do was get a cable and put em together
Recent Images In This Thread
- productAudio-Technica ATH-M50 Studio Monitor Headphonestagged by nightmancometh, 8/14/13
- productDenon AH-D5000 Reference Headphonestagged by nightmancometh, 8/14/13
- productDenon AH-D600tagged by nightmancometh, 8/14/13
- productJVC Victor Head-band Portable Headphones | HA-S500-Z Gunmetallic (Japanese Import)tagged by nightmancometh, 8/14/13
Related Forum Threads
- Need help choosing new headphones!! Last post on 1/5/14 at 5:18pm in Headphones (full-size)
- New Headphones\ Amp Last post on 8/21/13 at 6:34am in Portable Headphone Amps
- Audio-Technica ATH M50 or AKG K550 or Denon AH D-600 Last post on 4/7/14 at 5:23am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- ~$300 for Edition 8 alternative Last post on 3/1/14 at 9:47am in Headphones (full-size)
- Jvc has500 or Audiotechnica athm50? Last post on 4/8/13 at 9:01pm in Headphones (full-size)
2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 2/5/14
- 2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)Last edited: 8/19/13
- 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Over-Ear)Last edited: 5/13/13
Hi When i brought these i hoped that they would sound amazing. But when i tried these i noticed that there was no bass at all. I'm a bass head. Now i brought the ferrari by logic3 T150. They...
Been looking for some new closed headphones, with only three at the moment and for some time in fact. Good ones, though: Sony MDR Z1000, Sony MDR 7520, and Senn Amperiors, Sometimes you just...
There are many great headphones in this SUB-$150 category , I have a good amount of headphones in the range and have tried a good enough of them to know what to expect in this category The...
(Note - XL ear pads are installed. The sound will be judged based on that.) Introduction: I purchased these headphones mainly out of curiosity. I was reading reviews and watching youtubers...
Accessories: Includes a pouch and cable. Pouch is well-built, compact, and stylish. Soft, flexible cable has never tangled for me in my time with it. Right angled jack is durable and well-relieved....
What is the best/hottest deal you ever got on headphones? - Page 7
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #92 of 1907/25/13 at 6:56ampost #93 of 1907/25/13 at 7:03ampost #94 of 1907/25/13 at 11:33amQuote:
Same here...the guy at our store couldn't believe it and said he was going to buy the other pair that was in stock.post #95 of 1908/9/13 at 1:38ampost #96 of 1908/9/13 at 5:24ampost #97 of 1909/6/13 at 6:11pmpost #98 of 1909/6/13 at 6:46pmpost #99 of 1909/6/13 at 8:40pm
V-Moda M-80 brand new for $80 at radioshack.
ATH A-900x reburbished, but arrived in perfect condition for $110.
These were my first two true headphone purchases and I'm happy with them, considering I got them both combined for less than the list price of either one on its own.post #100 of 1909/6/13 at 9:07pm
$1.63 for Koss KSC-75 from a local Office Depot clearance.
$14.95 for Sony ZX701 from a local Staples clearance.
$1.00 for Skullcandy UpRock, although they were so bad too me that even at a dollar I felt ripped off. I could have had a candy bar or something. Oh well. Staples clearance again.
Edited by IDReaper - 9/6/13 at 9:09pmpost #101 of 1909/9/13 at 4:41am
$50 on Craiglist for Grado SR-225. No they were not grill swapped, glue was still perfectly intact and it had the 8-conductor cable :)post #102 of 19011/22/13 at 4:52pmpost #103 of 19011/22/13 at 4:56pmpost #104 of 19011/22/13 at 4:59pm
- What is the best/hottest deal you ever got on headphones?
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- 2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Chord Hugo 54 seconds ago
- › Fun in-ear monitors for $100 1 minute ago
- › Woo Wa22 balanced vs unbalanced input 1 minute ago
- › Official 8th Annual ChiUniFi - June 21, 2014 2 minutes ago
- › All Time Fave Song. (only one!) 3 minutes ago
- › Fiio X5 Thread - info updated on Jan 17th 2014 3 minutes ago
- › The Stax Thread III 3 minutes ago
- › Which headphone amp/dac for B&W p7's 4 minutes ago
- › [Review] Oppo PM-1, Oppo hit the nail on the head 5 minutes ago
- › Focal Spirit Classic First Look - Head-Fi TV 6 minutes ago
- › Klipsch Image S3 Nosie-Isolating Earphones with Patented Oval Ear-Tips by Arno Berck
- › Yamaha PRO 500 by zazex
- › Ultrasone HFI-450 by MrTechAgent
- › V-MODA Crossfade M-100 by zach8278
- › Ultimate Ears UE4000 Headphones by gopats1479
- › NoiseHush NX85 Stereo 3.5mm Headset with Mic - Retail Packaging -... by Mathewsa
- › LHLabs Geek Out by bhazard
- › Monster Inspiration by betterthan1122
- › Meridian Explorer by zolkis
- › Beyerdynamic T51P Tesla Headphone - Silver by twister6
- › How to find the Tokyo e-earphone shop by Currawong
- › The Best BASS Headphones ( a Head-Fi Wiki) by Hawaiibadboy
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (In-Ear... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by joe
- › Adjusting bias on Stax tube amplifiers by ardilla
- › Headphone Power Calculator Spreadsheet by robrob
- › Headphone-to-Speaker-Amp Interface With... by robrob
- › Headphone Resistor Network Calculator by robrob
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide by jude