ultrasone proline 750/2500 frankenzone parts for $15 shipped. all i need to do was get a cable and put em together
Recent Images In This Thread
- productAudio-Technica ATH-M50 Studio Monitor Headphonestagged by nightmancometh, 8/14/13
- productDenon AH-D5000 Reference Headphonestagged by nightmancometh, 8/14/13
- productDenon AH-D600tagged by nightmancometh, 8/14/13
- productJVC Victor Head-band Portable Headphones | HA-S500-Z Gunmetallic (Japanese Import)tagged by nightmancometh, 8/14/13
Related Forum Threads
- Best mid price in ear headphones Last post on 12/27/14 at 4:34pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- The Hardest hitting Headphones are.. ( "The EXTREME BASS Club") Last post on Yesterday at 11:39 am in Headphones (full-size)
- Denon AH-D600 right for me? (Open to other last minute recommendations, $300) Last post on 5/1/14 at 9:36am in Headphones (full-size)
- Need help choosing new headphones!! Last post on 1/5/14 at 5:18pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Need help purchasing headphones (done a lot of lurking) Last post on 9/12/13 at 5:24pm in Headphones (full-size)
What is the best/hottest deal you ever got on headphones? - Page 7
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Same here...the guy at our store couldn't believe it and said he was going to buy the other pair that was in stock.
V-Moda M-80 brand new for $80 at radioshack.
ATH A-900x reburbished, but arrived in perfect condition for $110.
These were my first two true headphone purchases and I'm happy with them, considering I got them both combined for less than the list price of either one on its own.
$1.63 for Koss KSC-75 from a local Office Depot clearance.
$14.95 for Sony ZX701 from a local Staples clearance.
$1.00 for Skullcandy UpRock, although they were so bad too me that even at a dollar I felt ripped off. I could have had a candy bar or something. Oh well. Staples clearance again.
Edited by IDReaper - 9/6/13 at 9:09pm
$50 on Craiglist for Grado SR-225. No they were not grill swapped, glue was still perfectly intact and it had the 8-conductor cable :)
- What is the best/hottest deal you ever got on headphones?
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › Dunu DN-1000 - Dunu's hybrid IEM - Impressions thread 11 seconds ago
- › xDuoo X2 - small lossless player with microSD and OLED! 56 seconds ago
- › Magnat LZR series 4 minutes ago
- › Yamaha hph mt220 thread (Merged) 5 minutes ago
- › Did Sennheiser just reveal the Orpheus successor? 6 minutes ago
- › For 6AS7G tube rollers here ..... 7 minutes ago
- › Analog Squared Paper Discussion Thread. 8 minutes ago
- › Sony DR-Z6 (Vintage) 8 minutes ago
- › Astell&Kern beyerdynamic AK T8iE Review (First Impressions from IFA... 10 minutes ago
- › Lets Talk Metal 10 minutes ago
- › Encore RockMaster IE by nmatheis
- › Noble 3 by WhatToChoose
- › Sennheiser HD 700 Headphone by dazzerfong
- › Cayin Spark C5 DAC Portable USB DAC + Headphone Amplifier by hakushondaimao
- › Sony MDR-1A Premium Hi-Res Stereo Headphones by goodyfresh
- › Creative Sound Blaster Roar 2 Portable NFC Bluetooth Speaker with... by lin0003
- › Encore RockMaster OE by Armaegis
- › Final Audio Design Heaven VII by AndrewH13
- › Brainwavz Kidwavz KV100 Childrens Bluetooth Volume Limited Headphones by HiFiChris
- › Brainwavz Jive by Hisoundfi
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2