ultrasone proline 750/2500 frankenzone parts for $15 shipped. all i need to do was get a cable and put em together
Recent Images In This Thread
- productAudio-Technica ATH-M50 Studio Monitor Headphonestagged by nightmancometh, 8/14/13
- productDenon AH-D5000 Reference Headphonestagged by nightmancometh, 8/14/13
- productDenon AH-D600tagged by nightmancometh, 8/14/13
- productJVC Victor Head-band Portable Headphones | HA-S500-Z Gunmetallic (Japanese Import)tagged by nightmancometh, 8/14/13
Related Forum Threads
- Best mid price in ear headphones Last post on 12/27/14 at 4:34pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- The Hardest hitting Headphones are.. ( "The EXTREME BASS Club") Last post on Yesterday at 10:46 pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Denon AH-D600 right for me? (Open to other last minute recommendations, $300) Last post on 5/1/14 at 9:36am in Headphones (full-size)
- Need help choosing new headphones!! Last post on 1/5/14 at 5:18pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Need help purchasing headphones (done a lot of lurking) Last post on 9/12/13 at 5:24pm in Headphones (full-size)
Not too long ago, I was a lowly noob looking for my first headphones. I waded through the murky waters of terminology I couldn’t understand and brands I’d never heard of before. Over time, some...
Eddie Current's Zana Deux reviewed... Pre-amble - the Zana Deux original vs the new Zana Deux Super... - There are two versions of this tube amplifier. Both are output transformerless (OTL)...
This review will cover the X5ii, comparing it to the Pono player and the original X5. I have a Pono in my possession now. I unfortunately sold my original X5 prior to receiving the review sample,...
Alright, so I am not an audiophile by any means, my entire experience of headphelia is just using cheap IEMs but after trying some expensive beats, I knew I needed something more. And if your like...
This is a review of Audeze EL-8C closed back planar magnetic full size headphones: https://www.audeze.com/products/el-8-collection/el-8-closed-back, with a bonus review of Audeze Deckard desktop...
What is the best/hottest deal you ever got on headphones? - Page 7
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Same here...the guy at our store couldn't believe it and said he was going to buy the other pair that was in stock.
V-Moda M-80 brand new for $80 at radioshack.
ATH A-900x reburbished, but arrived in perfect condition for $110.
These were my first two true headphone purchases and I'm happy with them, considering I got them both combined for less than the list price of either one on its own.
$1.63 for Koss KSC-75 from a local Office Depot clearance.
$14.95 for Sony ZX701 from a local Staples clearance.
$1.00 for Skullcandy UpRock, although they were so bad too me that even at a dollar I felt ripped off. I could have had a candy bar or something. Oh well. Staples clearance again.
Edited by IDReaper - 9/6/13 at 9:09pm
$50 on Craiglist for Grado SR-225. No they were not grill swapped, glue was still perfectly intact and it had the 8-conductor cable :)
- What is the best/hottest deal you ever got on headphones?
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › "The Lab" 1 minute ago
- › Philips Fidelio L2 2 minutes ago
- › Any hope for browsing by Genre -> Album insead of Genre -> Song? 3 minutes ago
- › Three Word Story 3 minutes ago
- › Beyerdynamic T90 :D 3 minutes ago
- › The Takstar, Technical Pro, Gemini Greathon, CyberX, Qpad Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Looking for a decent pair ;) 4 minutes ago
- › I don't feel any difference between AKG Q701 and Steelseries... 6 minutes ago
- › Audio GD Master-11(Combination from Master 7 and Master 9) 6 minutes ago
- › New Schiit! Ragnarok and Yggdrasil 6 minutes ago
- › Cavalli Audio Liquid Carbon by Stillhart
- › Eddie Current Zana Deux SE by mikoss
- › FiiO X5 2nd gen Premium Hi-Res DAP by fleasbaby
- › Sennheiser HD 598 by LandonO
- › Audeze EL-8 Closed-Back by twister6
- › Yamaha HPH-MT220BL by RushNerd
- › Klipsch Image X10 Noise-Isolating Earphone by achelgeson
- › Fidue A73 Hybrid Monitor Earphones with universal single button... by krishtrinity1
- › Philips SHE3590BK/10 In-Ear Headphones (Black) by nauhid
- › SoundMAGIC E50 / E50S by RedJohn456
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3