ultrasone proline 750/2500 frankenzone parts for $15 shipped. all i need to do was get a cable and put em together
Recent Images In This Thread
- productAudio-Technica ATH-M50 Studio Monitor Headphonestagged by nightmancometh, 8/14/13
- productDenon AH-D5000 Reference Headphonestagged by nightmancometh, 8/14/13
- productDenon AH-D600tagged by nightmancometh, 8/14/13
- productJVC Victor Head-band Portable Headphones | HA-S500-Z Gunmetallic (Japanese Import)tagged by nightmancometh, 8/14/13
Related Forum Threads
- The Best Bass Headphones are.. ( "The EXTREME BASS Club") Last post on Yesterday at 7:56 pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Denon AH-D600 right for me? (Open to other last minute recommendations, $300) Last post on 5/1/14 at 9:36am in Headphones (full-size)
- Need help choosing new headphones!! Last post on 1/5/14 at 5:18pm in Headphones (full-size)
- New Headphones\ Amp Last post on 8/21/13 at 6:34am in Portable Headphone Amps
- Audio-Technica ATH M50 or AKG K550 or Denon AH D-600 Last post on 4/7/14 at 5:23am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
Here are my impressions of the Fiio X1 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bEj0wLE-ojU
What is the best/hottest deal you ever got on headphones? - Page 7
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Same here...the guy at our store couldn't believe it and said he was going to buy the other pair that was in stock.
V-Moda M-80 brand new for $80 at radioshack.
ATH A-900x reburbished, but arrived in perfect condition for $110.
These were my first two true headphone purchases and I'm happy with them, considering I got them both combined for less than the list price of either one on its own.
$1.63 for Koss KSC-75 from a local Office Depot clearance.
$14.95 for Sony ZX701 from a local Staples clearance.
$1.00 for Skullcandy UpRock, although they were so bad too me that even at a dollar I felt ripped off. I could have had a candy bar or something. Oh well. Staples clearance again.
Edited by IDReaper - 9/6/13 at 9:09pm
$50 on Craiglist for Grado SR-225. No they were not grill swapped, glue was still perfectly intact and it had the 8-conductor cable :)
- What is the best/hottest deal you ever got on headphones?
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › O2 AMP + ODAC 50 seconds ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 1 minute ago
- › Fostex TH900 Impressions & Discussion Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Havi B3 Pro-1 Impressions Thread 5 minutes ago
- › FiiO X1, the new start of the high-res DAP with individual DAC and... 6 minutes ago
- › Focal Spirit Professional 6 minutes ago
- › 3D printed Baffle & customized HM5 Pads for the Fostex T50rp 7 minutes ago
- › Oh Schiit, it's the end of the world! Announcing Ragnarok. 7 minutes ago
- › Schiit Happened: The Story of the World's Most Improbable Start-Up 7 minutes ago
- › Geek Pulse: Geek desktop DAC/AMP by Light Harmonics 9 minutes ago
- › Beyerdynamic XP1 by SawItComing
- › Audio-Technica ATH-WS77 SOLID BASS Portable Headphones (Japan Import) by DisCHORDDubstep
- › Brainwavz R3 Revised Edition by thatBeatsguy
- › Fostex TH 900 by smitty1110
- › FiiO X1 Ultraportable Hi-Res DAP by aquamacs
- › Audio Technica ATH-IM02 balanced amature inner earphone by thatonenoob
- › DUNU DN-2000 Hybrid 3 way earphone by thatonenoob
- › Fidue A83 Reference Class Triple Hybrid IEM by H20Fidelity
- › Beyerdynamic Tesla T1 by smitty1110
- › Shure SE215 by SawItComing
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)