I just got a pair of TDK ST750s from Ross for $25. MSRP isn't everything, but the price I paid was a tenth of retail. Easily the best headphone deal I've gotten, partially because they sound so good. I went back and bought the other pair they had, and may give them to a friend for Christmas.
Recent Images In This Thread
- productAudio-Technica ATH-M50 Studio Monitor Headphonestagged by nightmancometh, 8/14/13
- productDenon AH-D5000 Reference Headphonestagged by nightmancometh, 8/14/13
- productDenon AH-D600tagged by nightmancometh, 8/14/13
- productJVC Victor Head-band Portable Headphones | HA-S500-Z Gunmetallic (Japanese Import)tagged by nightmancometh, 8/14/13
Related Forum Threads
- Best mid price in ear headphones Last post on 12/27/14 at 4:34pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- The Best Bass Headphones are.. ( "The EXTREME BASS Club") Last post on Yesterday at 11:56 pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Denon AH-D600 right for me? (Open to other last minute recommendations, $300) Last post on 5/1/14 at 9:36am in Headphones (full-size)
- Need help choosing new headphones!! Last post on 1/5/14 at 5:18pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Need help purchasing headphones (done a lot of lurking) Last post on 9/12/13 at 5:24pm in Headphones (full-size)
Out-of-box experience.....Accessories and packaging Receiving and unboxing the RHA T20 gives the impression that this product is not just "some" product. Everything signals quality and thought....
Firstly, like to thank Billy from Busisoft for organising the Westone UM PRO 10 for this review. Westone needs no introduction, they are one of the industry leaders for professional monitors...
Intro:- I was really excited when SoundMAGIC announced a couple of new earphones with a new “Reference” line up, Led by E80, their flagship, and subordinate E50( like Bumblebee), what I...
I was invited by Noontec to write a honest review of their Hammo S headphone. I tend to be very skeptical about lower-priced headphones, since the bottom tier of headphones/speakers tend to...
Construction, Materials, and Comfort: For starters, the protein leather is extremely soft and supple, and makes the ear pads and headband luxurious to touch. Heat retention actually isn't as bad...
What is the best/hottest deal you ever got on headphones? - Page 8
Gear mentioned in this thread:
I've gotten DT880/600s for $150 like-new, a Beyer T1 for $593, HD600 and a DAC for $120 or so through Craigslist. The key to saving $ is having patience and not upgrading unless it's a no-brainer.
Nice. Can you name him? does he have another set of cans for me?
i got my Dt770 pro 80 for very cheap from a guy who disliked them (around 50 euro)
- What is the best/hottest deal you ever got on headphones?
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › Adding quality input, output (w/DAC and Amp) in elegant solution 55 seconds ago
- › Best classical recordings...ever! 1 minute ago
- › Flare Audio R2PRO Kickstarter campaign 3 minutes ago
- › AudioQuest NightHawk Headphone Unveiled Today 3 minutes ago
- › Megatron electrostatic with boutique parts, extra tubes 5 minutes ago
- › Noble Audio - the Wizard returns! 6 minutes ago
- › The Audio Critic Has Retired 6 minutes ago
- › If you still love Etymotic ER4, this is the thread for you... 7 minutes ago
- › FiiO X5 2nd gen Impressions and Discussion + Tour Application... 8 minutes ago
- › Audeze LCD-2 Impressions Thread 9 minutes ago
- › RHA T20 by rasmushorn
- › Westone UM Pro10 High Performance Single Driver Noise-Isolating... by pformagg
- › SoundMAGIC E50 / E50S by suman134
- › Noontec Hammo S Over Ear Headphone Audiophile Sound Stylish Looking... by Lunatique
- › OPPO PM-3 by RazrLeaf
- › Xtreme Xplosives In Ear by Omar717
- › Wyrd USB Decrapifier by morethansense
- › Sony XBA-10/N Gold | Balanced Armature In-Ear Headphones (Japanese... by LikeABell
- › Joseph Grado HPA-1 by kayandjohn
- › Creative Sound Blaster E1 Portable Headphone Amplifier with... by Evshrug
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)