I just got a pair of TDK ST750s from Ross for $25. MSRP isn't everything, but the price I paid was a tenth of retail. Easily the best headphone deal I've gotten, partially because they sound so good. I went back and bought the other pair they had, and may give them to a friend for Christmas.
Recent Images In This Thread
- productAudio-Technica ATH-M50 Studio Monitor Headphonestagged by nightmancometh, 8/14/13
- productDenon AH-D5000 Reference Headphonestagged by nightmancometh, 8/14/13
- productDenon AH-D600tagged by nightmancometh, 8/14/13
- productJVC Victor Head-band Portable Headphones | HA-S500-Z Gunmetallic (Japanese Import)tagged by nightmancometh, 8/14/13
Related Forum Threads
- Best mid price in ear headphones Last post on 12/27/14 at 4:34pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- The Best Bass Headphones are.. ( "The EXTREME BASS Club") Last post on Yesterday at 7:23 pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Denon AH-D600 right for me? (Open to other last minute recommendations, $300) Last post on 5/1/14 at 9:36am in Headphones (full-size)
- Need help choosing new headphones!! Last post on 1/5/14 at 5:18pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Need help purchasing headphones (done a lot of lurking) Last post on 9/12/13 at 5:24pm in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 11/28/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2Last edited: 12/5/14
Firstly, I'd like to thank @H20Fidelity for including me on this tour. It's always a great experience and privilege to be a part of such a great community which organises these tours for members...
This is my first review on head-fi. I had humble beginnings in my path as an audiophile that only officially started once I got the wonderful AKG K550 and grew more conscious of the link between...
Before I start my review, I would like to Thank RIVA Audio team for a review sample of Turbo X provided to me in exchange for my honest opinion. Thanks to the original Jambox, going back a...
http://www.raysamuelsaudio.com/ It takes a lot of confidence to name your product after the Lockheed SR-71 Blackbird. If your going to honor the legendary mach 3+ strategic reconnaissance...
Every 6 months I've had the pleasure of talking to Shinobu Karaki of Aurorasound at the Tokyo headphone festivals. As an ex-Texas Instruments employee he has come up with some interesting...
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
What is the best/hottest deal you ever got on headphones? - Page 8
Gear mentioned in this thread:
I've gotten DT880/600s for $150 like-new, a Beyer T1 for $593, HD600 and a DAC for $120 or so through Craigslist. The key to saving $ is having patience and not upgrading unless it's a no-brainer.
Nice. Can you name him? does he have another set of cans for me?
i got my Dt770 pro 80 for very cheap from a guy who disliked them (around 50 euro)
- What is the best/hottest deal you ever got on headphones?
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › Three Word Story 55 seconds ago
- › SONY NW-ZX2 HI-END DAP 1 minute ago
- › The FiiO X3 2nd gen (ex X3K, X3II) Thread : 192K/24B,... 1 minute ago
- › Seattle Spring Meet at BottleHeadquarters 4/25/2015 2 minutes ago
- › Thoughts on Sennheiser HD 419? 2 minutes ago
- › iFi iDSD Micro DSD512 / PCM768 DAC and Headphone Amp. Impressions,... 3 minutes ago
- › NFB-11 issues? Or am I using it wrong? 4 minutes ago
- › 2015 vsonic iem lineup VSD2, VSD7, VSD9 5 minutes ago
- › Grado SR225e 5 minutes ago
- › iFi Audio Nano iDSD discussion + impression 6 minutes ago
- › HUM Pervasion - Android DAP by DJScope
- › HiFiMAN HE-560 by DreamKing
- › Riva TurboX High Performance Premium Mobile Bluetooth Speaker (Black) by twister6
- › Ray Samuels Emmeline "The Black Bird" SR-71A Portable... by Stereocilia
- › Aurorasound HEADA Balanced Headphone Amplifier by Currawong
- › Audeze EL-8 Closed-Back by bearcat1986
- › Bravo Audio Tube Amplifier - V3 by YoYo JoKeR
- › thinksound rain2 Wooden In-Ear Headphone (Gunmetal Chocolate) by DJScope
- › HiFiMAN HE-500 by MrJohnny
- › Shure SE112m+-GR Sound Isolating Earphones with Remote + Microphone... by pformagg
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2