Head-Fi.org › Forums › Meets, Get-Togethers, Factory Tours › Local / Regional Head-Fi Meets, Parties, Get-Togethers ›  HEADPHONE MEET at the Headmaster in San Francisco 8/10/2013
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

HEADPHONE MEET at the Headmaster in San Francisco 8/10/2013 - Page 14  

post #196 of 645
I would like to go but need to check with my work situation closer to the event date. The assistance would be helpful if possible but I'm sure I'll find the location on my own. I'll update you if I have a solid answer mate.
post #197 of 645
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by UnityIsPower View Post

I would like to go but need to check with my work situation closer to the event date. The assistance would be helpful if possible but I'm sure I'll find the location on my own. I'll update you if I have a solid answer mate.
 
 the local guys will direct you to a location.
post #198 of 645
Quote:
Originally Posted by UnityIsPower View Post

I've been to SF before but not too comfortable with the area. I might go. Anybody familiar with the area can meet me in a less clustered location and I'll follow you? I'll be riding a sportsbike.

If I'm not mistaken it is actually outside of SF before you get to SFO

post #199 of 645
I google maps searched it. Thanks for the heads up.
post #200 of 645

Thanks for posting this notice Thread for a meet reasonably close to my area.  My job hasn't given me an opportunity to pick up that Heil Sound® Pro Set™ iC™ (which is really meant for radiocommunications rather than hi-fi) thus far, and I'd REALLY like something far more accurate for monitoring the outgoing audio from my Asus® CM1630; the XONAR® Essence™ STX™ has the responsibility of feeding back to me what I'm streaming to the Internet.  If anybody has a review of a medium-Z (viz., 200-600Ω) headset fed from a XONAR® Essence™ for this meet, please do give us a heads up on such review.  I'm certain that I won't be the only one to appreciate it. L3000.gif

post #201 of 645
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frank I View Post

Been a while since we talked but I will be the entire show and am looking forward to San Francisco and meeting you in person. Talk it up I have lots of room for more people there.

 

I put the link into my signature... That might be seen by some. biggrin.gif


Edited by shane55 - 6/21/13 at 10:45pm
post #202 of 645
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by bcschmerker4 View Post

Thanks for posting this notice Thread for a meet reasonably close to my area.  My job hasn't given me an opportunity to pick up that Heil Sound® Pro Set™ iC™ (which is really meant for radiocommunications rather than hi-fi) thus far, and I'd REALLY like something far more accurate for monitoring the outgoing audio from my Asus® CM1630; the XONAR® Essence™ STX™ has the responsibility of feeding back to me what I'm streaming to the Internet.  If anybody has a review of a medium-Z (viz., 200-600Ω) headset fed from a XONAR® Essence™ for this meet, please do give us a heads up on such review.  I'm certain that I won't be the only one to appreciate it. L3000.gif

Do you plan on attending the meet

post #203 of 645
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by shane55 View Post

 

I put the link into my signature... That might be seen by some. biggrin.gif

Thanks Shane I am trying to fill up the rooms. Hoping to overload the room.L3000.gif

post #204 of 645

Yes! We made the "Featured Posts" list on the front page! I think that'll drive up the number of hits to the thread!

post #205 of 645
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frank I View Post

Do you plan on attending the meet


Sorry, don't know whether I'll be able to.  My job has me doing house calls in two counties, and San Mateo and San Francisco Counties are out of my service area.

post #206 of 645

Is there a coupon code we should use? One is requested. 

post #207 of 645
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeffreyfranz View Post

Is there a coupon code we should use? One is requested. 

There is no coupon code but I will ask

post #208 of 645

No, Frank, you don't need to ask. I spoke imprecisely. I meant that they ask for one on the site. No problem. 

 

As indicated in our prior conversation, I will probably have to miss on account of my 87-year old mother's birthday on 8/11/13. I am going to buy a ticket, however, to support "head-fi" everywhere and our community. I will be happy to donate my ticket to someone who cannot afford one, last minute desire to attend, whatever. - Jeffrey happy_face1.gif

 

Quote:

Originally Posted by Frank I View Post

There is no coupon code but I will ask

post #209 of 645

Done 

post #210 of 645
Thread Starter 

Thanks Jeffrey

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
This thread is locked  
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Meets, Get-Togethers, Factory Tours › Local / Regional Head-Fi Meets, Parties, Get-Togethers ›  HEADPHONE MEET at the Headmaster in San Francisco 8/10/2013