New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Singapore Meet - 7 September 2013. - Page 8  

post #106 of 642
[joke]
I was gonna suggest Chinoiserie Grand Hyatt but realized its closed down.
[/joke]

Most of you may be a little too young to remember the place...
post #107 of 642
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnakChan View Post

[joke]
I was gonna suggest Chinoiserie Grand Hyatt but realized its closed down.
[/joke]

Most of you may be a little too young to remember the place...

 

Dun forget it's gonna cost us a pretty penny without sponsors.

post #108 of 642
Thread Starter 

I'm happy to keep Friday/Saturday clear if people want to meet re: 1Plus2s. My request would be if there is more than one person, you will all have to take turns to listen to the cable differences as I only want to switch the cable once. 

post #109 of 642
Quote:
Originally Posted by cravenz View Post

I'm happy to keep Friday/Saturday clear if people want to meet re: 1Plus2s. My request would be if there is more than one person, you will all have to take turns to listen to the cable differences as I only want to switch the cable once. 
cravenz lets set a place to meet. A cafe with few ppl would be nice. Have power sockets and all. I really wanna try 1p2, but currently i have no gear for u to try (unless my IEM arrived magically by friday haha). So, a cup of coffee is on me biggrin.gif
post #110 of 642
Thread Starter 
If we get enough people, we might be able to book out certain areas from the library for decent prices but likely not for this Friday.
post #111 of 642
Thread Starter 
FYI, I'm happy to pool or sponsor a book out one of the library courtyards and particular access areas (which are under $200 for a day) and assuming they will provide benches and power points etc. When the time comes.

For Friday, I presume the group won't be as big so the above wouldn't apply. Anyhow, will the people interested post here asap so I can confirm it, seeing as tomorrow is Thursday as is. 

Cheers.
Edited by cravenz - 5/22/13 at 2:22pm
post #112 of 642

Can count me in, don't know what I can bring along though...

post #113 of 642
Cravenz,

What is the target date? Let me know in advance when you plan to have the meet since i need to fly in.
Thank you.
post #114 of 642
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Birdoffice View Post

Cravenz,

What is the target date? Let me know in advance when you plan to have the meet since i need to fly in.
Thank you.

 

Noted. I think the mini one will be this Friday (I think and therefore not the official one), but there will be a later one set up. Will keep this thread updated or let you know otherwise when it is confirmed. 

post #115 of 642
Good luck guys. Do have fun.
post #116 of 642
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnakChan View Post

Good luck guys. Do have fun.

 

Contemplating between replying:

 

  1. Not without you we won't; or
  2. Without you definitely.

 

biggrin.gif

post #117 of 642
Quote:
Originally Posted by cravenz View Post

Contemplating between replying:
  1. Not without you we won't; or
  2. Without you definitely.

biggrin.gif
u missed me once already in Perth this year wink.gif.
post #118 of 642
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnakChan View Post

u missed me once already in Perth this year wink.gif.

Fine. Guilt trip me time! :insertevilangrysadfacehere:

On mobile version at the moment.
post #119 of 642

If only I wasn't schuduled to work this Friday! mad.gif

 

Have fun! I can't wait to read more impressions of the 1plus2, especially from non-owners, who are more critical of the product, lol.

post #120 of 642
Thread Starter 

Last call before I pop a message later tonight to those interested about meeting up tomorrow afternoon.

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
This thread is locked