- 13 Posts. Joined 3/2013
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- AK 120 with Etymotic 4p and a good amp=FANTASTIC Last post on 3/21/14 at 4:18pm in Portable Source Gear
- Astell&Kern AK100 and AK120 in stock with free shipping and MQS Album of your choice! Last post on 6/28/13 at 9:41pm in Sponsor Announcements and Deals
- Astell&Kern AK120 DUAL DAC MQS Portable DAP available now direct from iriver &... Last post on 7/7/13 at 6:11am in Sponsor Announcements and Deals
- Astell & Kern AK120 impression thread Last post on Yesterday at 4:06 am in Portable Source Gear
- $599 Lehmannaudio Traveller Last post on 8/25/14 at 3:23am in Portable Headphone Amps
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs) (page 2)
Last edited: 7/6/14
HIFIMAN HE-560 ON TAP: A FIRST DAY REVIEW SAGA (HIFIMAN HE-560 TOUR IMPRESSIONS) FIRST IMPRESSIONS Wow ... what a big box! I was expecting a more economically packaged box, but once I...
*Not an audio professional review, only my user opinion* After listening to lots of headphones inside this price ranger I decided on these. I was first worried cause lately I was reading lots...
First, I’d like to thank Audrey and the folks at Brainwavz and MP4 Nation for providing a sample of the S5 for review. It was late last month when I received a message from the folks at...
help!! I'm fallling!!!!!!!(photoshop lvl expert) For any Sony DAPs, the letter goes for a kind/category of DAP. The first numbers for the model and the last number is always for the onboard...
Background and listening experience: I bought these as a complementary headphone for my ZMF Vibros. I wanted something open and I've been curious about Audio Technica for a while. In the past, I've...
The Astell & Kern AK120 - Page 6
Gear mentioned in this thread:
If it plays, I wonder if this is due to conversion from DSD to PCM done by software. As many people have already mentioned, by default the Wolfson 8740 does not support DSD..... maybe this is more of a question for JmoonAK/ Iriver ?
Thank you very much...look forward to your reply
I should have an answer for you guys by next week.
By the way, I was aware the DSD format support is being followed up on a future firmware update and not straight out of the box. I'll try to confirm this as well.
Edited by JmoonAK - 5/10/13 at 9:46am
Congratulation for two of you as the first Head fi er owned AK 120:D
Please share your comparison to ak 100 stage 2
Edited by rudi0504 - 5/10/13 at 9:55am
Dude, I am sorry but I am jealous as hell. Thinking about how long I have to put money aside and you already have it and try it out with best headphones and iems
Well at least, all these photos and impressions are giving me a boost to hold on more and wait until the correct time comes.
Btw, really out of topic but, is there a way to reach FitEar customs/iems in Europe? By distributors and all I mean.
Who wants to send me one? Whatever I do to it to improve it will be FREE to the person who sends me one. At the very least, I want to lower that
output impedance if possible. But I'm hoping there is room for more good things to come! (and yes I'll pay for the return shipping).
Email me (firstname.lastname@example.org) instead of PM.
Can it be confirmed by iRiver that the AK120s will not be released to the USA market until July 2013? And as soon as you
know the MSPR, please pass this information along.
- The Astell & Kern AK120
- › PONO - Neil Youngs portable hi-res music player 1 minute ago
- › FIDUE A83 impressions and discussion thread 3 minutes ago
- › Review of soundmagic es10 , es18 , creative ep600 , cowon ce1 , jbl... 4 minutes ago
- › HiFiMAN HM-901 visit pg 18. IMGS pg 19. NEW FW. . link 1st page. . 4 minutes ago
- › Apex Glacier amp/dac review and appreciation thread 4 minutes ago
- › Violectric HPA V281 - Vorsprung durch Balanced - updated with... 5 minutes ago
- › Havi B3 Pro-1 Impressions Thread 5 minutes ago
- › Glove Audio A1 jacket DAC Amp for AK120 7 minutes ago
- › Upgrade from my Audinst HUD-MX1 7 minutes ago
- › Chord Hugo 8 minutes ago
- › HiFiMAN HE-560 by Terja
- › Audio-Technica ATH-M50x by xonarboy87
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by TheGame21x
- › Sony Walkman NWZ-A10 by castleofargh
- › Audio-technica AIR Dynamic Headphones Ath-ad900x by manbear
- › FitEar Private 333 by Kiats
- › Beyerdynamic XP1 by SawItComing
- › Audio-Technica ATH-WS77 SOLID BASS Portable Headphones (Japan Import) by DisCHORDDubstep
- › Brainwavz R3 Revised Edition by thatBeatsguy
- › Fostex TH 900 by smitty1110
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)