- 13 Posts. Joined 3/2013
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- AK 120 with Etymotic 4p and a good amp=FANTASTIC Last post on 3/21/14 at 4:18pm in Portable Source Gear
- Astell&Kern AK100 and AK120 in stock with free shipping and MQS Album of your choice! Last post on 6/28/13 at 9:41pm in Sponsor Announcements and Deals
- Astell&Kern AK120 DUAL DAC MQS Portable DAP available now direct from iriver &... Last post on 7/7/13 at 6:11am in Sponsor Announcements and Deals
- Astell & Kern AK120 impression thread Last post on 8/24/14 at 2:26am in Portable Source Gear
- Astell&Kern AK100 II and AK120 II UK Pre Order Available Now Last post on 7/9/14 at 11:27am in Sponsor Announcements and Deals
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs) (page 2)
Last edited: 7/6/14
Beats, the biggest headphone brand in the world, selling more headphones than any other by a large margin and with a huge 60% market share in it's domestic market in the USA, has largely been the...
Though these are by no means perfect headphones, their price and excellent bass make them one of the best headphones you can buy for under $200. These headphones are very fun to listen to. They...
Since this is a IEM review I'll keep it short , I have no respect for IEMs ...I wish I could use headphones in the bed but since I cannot I have to resort to IEMs , not a IEM guy I picked...
I'm not much of a audiophile nor a reviewer just a regular audio enthusiast.. Apologies & correct me if I'm wrong.. Absolutely "StUnNeD" by these gems thought of sharing my...
Right have the pleasure of owning these for about 4 months. My Kit: Source: Foobar through Cambridge Audio Dacmagic Amp: Lehman Audio Blackcube Linear Headphones: Audio Technica ATH W...
The Astell & Kern AK120 - Page 6
Gear mentioned in this thread:
If it plays, I wonder if this is due to conversion from DSD to PCM done by software. As many people have already mentioned, by default the Wolfson 8740 does not support DSD..... maybe this is more of a question for JmoonAK/ Iriver ?
Thank you very much...look forward to your reply
I should have an answer for you guys by next week.
By the way, I was aware the DSD format support is being followed up on a future firmware update and not straight out of the box. I'll try to confirm this as well.
Edited by JmoonAK - 5/10/13 at 9:46am
Congratulation for two of you as the first Head fi er owned AK 120:D
Please share your comparison to ak 100 stage 2
Edited by rudi0504 - 5/10/13 at 9:55am
Dude, I am sorry but I am jealous as hell. Thinking about how long I have to put money aside and you already have it and try it out with best headphones and iems
Well at least, all these photos and impressions are giving me a boost to hold on more and wait until the correct time comes.
Btw, really out of topic but, is there a way to reach FitEar customs/iems in Europe? By distributors and all I mean.
Who wants to send me one? Whatever I do to it to improve it will be FREE to the person who sends me one. At the very least, I want to lower that
output impedance if possible. But I'm hoping there is room for more good things to come! (and yes I'll pay for the return shipping).
Email me (firstname.lastname@example.org) instead of PM.
Can it be confirmed by iRiver that the AK120s will not be released to the USA market until July 2013? And as soon as you
know the MSPR, please pass this information along.
- The Astell & Kern AK120
- › PC Enthusiast-Fi (PC Gaming/Hardware/Software/Overclocking) 32 seconds ago
- › Brand Spanking New A&K AK120II and AK100II 52 seconds ago
- › Aune T1 USB Tube DAC+Amp Discussion Thread ***See first post for... 58 seconds ago
- › Music Game IX 1 minute ago
- › iFi iDSD Micro DSD512 / PCM768 DAC and Headphone Amp. Impressions,... 1 minute ago
- › Sennheiser HD 600 Impressions Thread 1 minute ago
- › = Hifiman Regrilling Mod = 1 minute ago
- › Havi B3 Pro-1 Impressions Thread 1 minute ago
- › The FitEar CIEM Impressions Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Beyerdynamics DT 990 pro 250OHM help! DAC & Amp Recommendations 2 minutes ago
- › Beats Solo 2.0 On-Ear Headphones (Red) by cb3723
- › Beyerdynamic DT 770 PRO Closed Studio Headphones - 250 Ohms by MacroPower
- › Denon Urban Raver In-Ear Headphones, Blue (AH-C100BU) by MrTechAgent
- › Audio Technica ATH-CKN50 by bharathss
- › Audio Technica W5000 by CJ09
- › Sennheiser MOMENTUM On-Ear Headphone by lofoscopico
- › Philips SHE3680 Headphones, Wired by suman134
- › Philips SHE9850 In-Ear Headphones with Advanced Acoustics by suman134
- › audio-technica AIR Dinamic Headphone ATH-AD2000X (Japan Import) by Quazimoto
- › HiSoundAudio E212 by fleasbaby
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)