or Connect
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Source Gear › The Astell & Kern AK120
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

The Astell & Kern AK120 - Page 369

post #5521 of 6936
Quote:
Originally Posted by Levanter View Post
 

 

^

Some has already gotten them working on the 120 ;)

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by goodvibes View Post
 

It should but until someone actually does it......

 With one or two 128GB cards?

post #5522 of 6936
Quote:
Originally Posted by joshuachew View Post
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Levanter View Post
 

 

^

Some has already gotten them working on the 120 ;)

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by goodvibes View Post
 

It should but until someone actually does it......

 With one or two 128GB cards?

I have an AK120 with 2 128gb sandisk cards, works fine.

post #5523 of 6936
Quote:
Originally Posted by henwell View Post
 

I have an AK120 with 2 128gb sandisk cards, works fine.

Thanks bro. :)

post #5524 of 6936
Quote:
Originally Posted by henwell View Post
 

I have an AK120 with 2 128gb sandisk cards, works fine.

:smile:

post #5525 of 6936

Managing metadata on this player is an absolute nightmare xS

 

Kojaku

post #5526 of 6936

NICE SET-UP !

 


Edited by bmichels - 3/7/14 at 2:35pm
post #5527 of 6936
Quote:
Originally Posted by bmichels View Post
 

NICE SET-UP !

What does Treoo have to with the setup? Did it come from there?  And yea those cables look awesome!

post #5528 of 6936
Quote:
Originally Posted by Saraguie View Post
 

What does Treoo have to with the setup? Did it come from there?  And yea those cables look awesome!

The AMP looks like a Shozy PX-M1 


Edited by bmichels - 3/8/14 at 12:07am
post #5529 of 6936

So I've been trying to get the AK120 to work as a USB dac on my Razer Blade 14. It recognizes the player in DAC mode, but no sound comes out...I head that 64-bit windows with USB 3.0 doesn't work, but those are my only options as my computer doesn't have any USB 2.0 ports...Does anybody know how I can rectify this issue, or whether iriver is planning to fix this? I sent them an email already and got NO response...

 

Kojaku

post #5530 of 6936

Mine is coming in tomorrow (10/03/14) will let you know if it works but it should considering how it supports the full size sd of same capacity.

post #5531 of 6936

For those interested in the 128GB mirco sd card .. it works perfectly fine with the ak120

post #5532 of 6936
Quote:
Originally Posted by daltonljj View Post
 

For those interested in the 128GB mirco sd card .. it works perfectly fine with the ak120

Earlier comments by A&K  indicated that for AK100 and Ak120 the micro SD card (128 GB) must be FAT 32 formatted, is that the case or you just plugged and played?

Thanks!

post #5533 of 6936
Quote:
Originally Posted by Papiro2 View Post
 

Earlier comments by A&K  indicated that for AK100 and Ak120 the micro SD card (128 GB) must be FAT 32 formatted, is that the case or you just plugged and played?

Thanks!

I not to sure for 128gb and ak100. But as far as I know when I had my ak100 while using the 64gb micro sd it has to be formatted to FAT32. So i believe it would be the same for the 128gb micro sd. However for ak120, it works perfectly fine with exFAT. (default out of the box)

post #5534 of 6936
Quote:
Originally Posted by daltonljj View Post
 

I not to sure for 128gb and ak100. But as far as I know when I had my ak100 while using the 64gb micro sd it has to be formatted to FAT32. So i believe it would be the same for the 128gb micro sd. However for ak120, it works perfectly fine with exFAT. (default out of the box)

Thank you, I do have a RWAK 120 ... good to know..

post #5535 of 6936
Quote:
Originally Posted by Papiro2 View Post
 

Thank you, I do have a RWAK 120 ... good to know..

 get it from amazon (not third party seller on amazon) if you are looking to get it. Its much cheaper than a lot of place plus you can be assured it not some fake product. Got it at 119USD.

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Portable Source Gear
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Source Gear › The Astell & Kern AK120