- 4,432 Posts. Joined 7/2008
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- AK 120 with Etymotic 4p and a good amp=FANTASTIC Last post on 3/21/14 at 4:18pm in Portable Source Gear
- Astell&Kern AK100 and AK120 in stock with free shipping and MQS Album of your choice! Last post on 6/28/13 at 9:41pm in Sponsor Announcements and Deals
- Astell&Kern AK120 DUAL DAC MQS Portable DAP available now direct from iriver &... Last post on 7/7/13 at 6:11am in Sponsor Announcements and Deals
- Astell & Kern AK120 impression thread Last post on 5/15/15 at 3:28pm in Portable Source Gear
- Astell & Kern AKT5P Last post on 5/20/15 at 10:17am in Headphones for Sale / Trade
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs) (page 2)
Last edited: 1/22/15
I am believer in positive effects of a good cable and I like to try different aftermarket cables to see what sonic changes can be. I have contacted with Null Audio while I was looking for a new...
Introduction: One of my favorite parts of this hobby that I've grown to love over the past few years is trying new things and just experiencing how different components (or combination of...
I have to say I was very impressed with this little beauty. For my 63 yr. young ears after being subjected to some of the most ferocious live hard rock and heavy metal it really does justice to...
Setup I got my pair on sale for $150 USD. I have had a few lower end AKG headphones and have never been disappointed with the value and sound signature they offered. It's been a long time...
This is my first review. Honestly I am quite new to head-fi although I have tried and bought and sold a lot of headphones and earphones lately. I bought a pair of MA750 a week ago for 108USD in...
The Astell & Kern AK120 - Page 256
Gear mentioned in this thread:
The Moleskine XS shell fits the AK120 well, even better without the leather case. The fit is a bit tight but still works nicely.
Seem like it fit prefectly, i think i will buy this case since i have wait dignis case for sale for a month
Just got Alo mk3, tested with W4r, Shure 846 and Th-900. For your qus, W4r doesn't pick up white noise floor on the low gain setting. Waiting for my shure 846 custom pure silver cable with rsa balanced connector, hopefully will minimise the white noise for my 846.
I got myself a Pelican 1010 micro case series, maybe you want to check that out. it is super solid and have space for ur interconnect cable too.
I also have a pelican 1010 case and just fit but it seem cannot fit by putting my ciem together with ak 120
I like pelican because i do not feel pain when it drop.;)
Yup, i got one each for my iems too. Kind of stupid, i think i goin order a bigger ver soon.
Does anybody know of a case with room for the AK120, a pair of CIEM's, that also has slots for memory cards? I'm sure there's something out there, possibly in the camera world that would fit the bill.
- The Astell & Kern AK120
- › New Schiit! Ragnarok and Yggdrasil 40 seconds ago
- › If you still love Etymotic ER4, this is the thread for you... 1 minute ago
- › The Best IEM's for Bass are...... (The IEM Bass club) 2 minutes ago
- › O2 AMP + ODAC 2 minutes ago
- › NEW - Schiit Asgard 2 3 minutes ago
- › What Are You Listening To Right Now? -New thread, new rules. Please... 4 minutes ago
- › Post Your Photography Here #2 (new dial-up 800X600 friendly) 5 minutes ago
- › Can Con 5.0 - Sydney Australia meet (28th June 2015) 5 minutes ago
- › "The Lab" 5 minutes ago
- › ifi Audio iDSD Nano 6 minutes ago
- › Null Audio Vitesse Copper Cable by MikePortnoy
- › Aune B1 by Cotnijoe
- › Schiit Audio Valhalla 2 by WifiWizard
- › AKG K612 PRO Reference Studio Headphones by rigodeni
- › RHA MA750 by fableofgod
- › SanDisk SDMX22-004G-A57K Sansa Clip Zip 4 GB, Black by xkonfuzed
- › Sennheiser HD 600 by xevman
- › Trinity - Techne Dynamic IEM by mark2410
- › Ubsound Fighter in-ear monitor with universal inline microphone and... by acain
- › T-Peos Altone250 by Cotnijoe
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2