- 4,429 Posts. Joined 7/2008
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- AK 120 with Etymotic 4p and a good amp=FANTASTIC Last post on 3/21/14 at 4:18pm in Portable Source Gear
- Astell&Kern AK100 and AK120 in stock with free shipping and MQS Album of your choice! Last post on 6/28/13 at 9:41pm in Sponsor Announcements and Deals
- Astell&Kern AK120 DUAL DAC MQS Portable DAP available now direct from iriver &... Last post on 7/7/13 at 6:11am in Sponsor Announcements and Deals
- Astell & Kern AK120 impression thread Last post on 4/12/15 at 8:18pm in Portable Source Gear
- Astell&Kern, what's the best/great IEM to use? Last post on 4/25/15 at 10:19am in Portable Headphone Amps
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs) (page 2)
Last edited: 1/22/15
Thanks to FiiO for the loaner unit. If there is a brand other than Apple that is more well-known at Head-Fi than FiiO I’d be very surprised. A number of their products have become pretty...
The Astell & Kern AK120 - Page 256
Gear mentioned in this thread:
The Moleskine XS shell fits the AK120 well, even better without the leather case. The fit is a bit tight but still works nicely.
Seem like it fit prefectly, i think i will buy this case since i have wait dignis case for sale for a month
Just got Alo mk3, tested with W4r, Shure 846 and Th-900. For your qus, W4r doesn't pick up white noise floor on the low gain setting. Waiting for my shure 846 custom pure silver cable with rsa balanced connector, hopefully will minimise the white noise for my 846.
I got myself a Pelican 1010 micro case series, maybe you want to check that out. it is super solid and have space for ur interconnect cable too.
I also have a pelican 1010 case and just fit but it seem cannot fit by putting my ciem together with ak 120
I like pelican because i do not feel pain when it drop.;)
Yup, i got one each for my iems too. Kind of stupid, i think i goin order a bigger ver soon.
Does anybody know of a case with room for the AK120, a pair of CIEM's, that also has slots for memory cards? I'm sure there's something out there, possibly in the camera world that would fit the bill.
- The Astell & Kern AK120
- › CanJam London 2015 Is Official! August 29-30, 2015! 11 seconds ago
- › Winnipeg meets' thread (Ongoing) 45 seconds ago
- › Grado Fan Club! 2 minutes ago
- › Cambridge meet impressions, 25 April 2015 3 minutes ago
- › Vinyl Record Players? 3 minutes ago
- › Tidal Lossless Streaming 3 minutes ago
- › Philips Fidelio X2?! 3 minutes ago
- › Finding a DAC for the Cavalli Liquid Carbon. Only Four Months to Go. 4 minutes ago
- › Official Free FLAC File Music Sharing Thread 4 minutes ago
- › PSB M4U1 - Thoughts? 6 minutes ago
- › FiiO X5 High-res Portable Music Player by Currawong
- › T-Peos Altone 350 Hybrid 3 driver IEM by svyr
- › Audio-Technica ATH-R70x | R Series Professional Open Back Dynamic... by earfonia
- › Topping NX1 Earphone Headphone Portable Stereo MP3 Amplifier by DJScope
- › Minerva Mi-Performer Pro Silicone Custom IEM by CantScareMe
- › Sony MH1 Livesound Hi-Fi Stereo In-Ear Headphones by sbcontt
- › FiiO X3 2nd gen Ultraportable Hi-Res DAP by originalsnuffy
- › iBasso DX90 Portable Digital Audio Player by matinsoroudi
- › JVC HAS160B FLATS Lightweight Headband Headphones (Black) by Mellowship
- › Bauhn Noise Canceling Headphones by rensin
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2