- 4,366 Posts. Joined 7/2008
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- AK 120 with Etymotic 4p and a good amp=FANTASTIC Last post on 3/21/14 at 4:18pm in Portable Source Gear
- Astell&Kern AK100 and AK120 in stock with free shipping and MQS Album of your choice! Last post on 6/28/13 at 9:41pm in Sponsor Announcements and Deals
- Astell&Kern AK120 DUAL DAC MQS Portable DAP available now direct from iriver &... Last post on 7/7/13 at 6:11am in Sponsor Announcements and Deals
- Astell & Kern AK120 impression thread Last post on Yesterday at 3:00 pm in Portable Source Gear
- $599 Lehmannaudio Traveller Last post on 8/25/14 at 3:23am in Portable Headphone Amps
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs) (page 2)
Last edited: 7/6/14
I'd say this is a great set of IEMs for its price if you're looking for that consumer v-shaped sound sig. It's not the most balanced sound sig, but for what it is, it sounds pretty good. The mids...
As of September 2014, the HE-400 has been discontinued, and it's successor, the HE-400i is being sold in its place. So why publish, or even read, a review now? First, there are many used...
DAC OCU(B) 1866 — very interesting portable DAC/amp combo from Russian manufacturer Myst. Things I like: — Nice look. As OCUB is made in small quantities, it uses stock case, but case is fully...
Note: I'm not sure why, but for whatever reason the little bars at the side aren't matching what I put them to. Audio Quality, Design, and Value I all consider to be top notch, with comfort having...
This is a review of Bowers & Wilkins B&W C5 Series 2 (new 2014 version) in-ear premium headphones with in-line remote....
The Astell & Kern AK120 - Page 256
Gear mentioned in this thread:
The Moleskine XS shell fits the AK120 well, even better without the leather case. The fit is a bit tight but still works nicely.
Seem like it fit prefectly, i think i will buy this case since i have wait dignis case for sale for a month
Just got Alo mk3, tested with W4r, Shure 846 and Th-900. For your qus, W4r doesn't pick up white noise floor on the low gain setting. Waiting for my shure 846 custom pure silver cable with rsa balanced connector, hopefully will minimise the white noise for my 846.
I got myself a Pelican 1010 micro case series, maybe you want to check that out. it is super solid and have space for ur interconnect cable too.
I also have a pelican 1010 case and just fit but it seem cannot fit by putting my ciem together with ak 120
I like pelican because i do not feel pain when it drop.;)
Yup, i got one each for my iems too. Kind of stupid, i think i goin order a bigger ver soon.
Does anybody know of a case with room for the AK120, a pair of CIEM's, that also has slots for memory cards? I'm sure there's something out there, possibly in the camera world that would fit the bill.
- The Astell & Kern AK120
- › DNA Sonett balanced headphone amplifier 230VAC 45 seconds ago
- › TTPOD T1-E Impressions thread 1 minute ago
- › A New Apex product!!! Name it HERE!!! 1 minute ago
- › Toronto Winter 2014 Meet 1 minute ago
- › Band Name Game II 1 minute ago
- › Feliks-Audio...6SN7 + 6AS7G/6080 prototype 1 minute ago
- › Sony's new flagship 2014 - MDR-Z7 1 minute ago
- › iBasso DX90. Dual Sabre, 1st page latest FW download & general... 1 minute ago
- › AKG K3003 High End 3 Way System Headphone 1 minute ago
- › MrSpeakers Alpha Dog Revealed! - The World's First Production... 1 minute ago
- › Xiaomi Pistons 2.0 MK301 by Midgetguy
- › HiFiMAN HE-400 by Rajikaru
- › MyST 1866 by cleg
- › The Enigma by Levaix
- › Bowers & Wilkins C5 S2 In-Ear Headphones, Black by twister6
- › MEElectronics M9-BK Hi-Fi Sound-Isolating Earphones (Black) by lin0003
- › Brainwavz R3 Revised Edition by twister6
- › Audio-Technica ATH-M50x by Michaelc136
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by Kamakahah
- › Comply Custom Wraps by ClieOS
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)