Any new models in the works to address these issues?
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Astell&Kern AK100 and AK120 in stock with free shipping and MQS Album of your choice! Last post on 6/28/13 at 9:41pm in Sponsor Announcements and Deals
- Astell&Kern AK120 DUAL DAC MQS Portable DAP available now direct from iriver &... Last post on 7/7/13 at 6:11am in Sponsor Announcements and Deals
- Astell & Kern AK120 impression thread Last post on 11/26/13 at 10:46am in Portable Source Gear
- Getting Around Playlist Limitations in the AK 120 Last post on 12/6/13 at 1:12pm in Portable Source Gear
- Jriver and Astell & Kern AK120 Last post on 12/3/13 at 8:00am in Portable Source Gear
2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs)
Last edited: Today
- 2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs...Last edited: 7/26/13
I picked these up just because at that time these would be my first set of over ear headphones. I also liked them for their looks. Honestly I wish I hadn't bought them. Lets see...
i am giving this review after a month use, 30+ hours burning its still improving. at the first use found these a crap they were sounding low on my phone they are not that impact that i was looking...
For the prize, these sound amazing! I was extremly happy about my purchase until the headband broke. I only used them normally, with no extreme stretching at all. It is made of fragile plastic....
If you want to read me ramble on more about haptics and finish quality, head to Ω image's review. I know it is a year on and this earphone is no longer en vogue. However, I reviewed it. Take...
Now let me start by saying that at the time I purchased these Delta's, I was looking for a step up to my Philips SHE3580's to get a better quality budget iem. I have just sold my JVC FX40's and my...
- 2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs...
The Astell & Kern AK120 - Page 141
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
A new DAP from HiFiMan?? Are you kidding??
They still haven't released the 'latest' 901. It will be 2020 at least before they have another model....maybe.
Well Grumpy that extra complexity is really not necessary. Ibasso was able to do it from both the internal and external SD card without you having to have all the playlists on the internal memory and would combine them all. But pretty much the current means to get playlists working will be a no go for most users as this will take them too much work for such a simple concept.
I'm afraid I don't really follow this reply. As to Grumpy's reply, what IS the absolute path to use? /SD1/<filename> for the first card, /Music/<filename> for the Internal, etc.?
Edited by nashton - 7/3/13 at 5:30am
Depends on the type of sound you want. But just to name a few:
Ultrasone Signature Pro/DJ
Ultrasone Ed. 8
I want something that sounds like W3000ANV with a big soundstage and comfortable and good sound isolation.Thanks
...... arghhh i hate firmware 1.00 i want separate folder!!!!!!!!!!!
not all song on 1 unknown album those gapless feature + random musik really ruin some song,
especially live song where some track continuation from other track
anyone know how to edit the song so i could separate the song base on genre/artist/albums?
Edited by tresvigint - 7/3/13 at 1:22pm
Actually, if you are going straight out of the HP jack, the ES10 is great, it may even be better than the Ed8(I know blasphemy) due to it being easier to drive. The Ed8 kills it with an amp in line but out of that jack.....toss up maybe, depends on mood.
I would consider the Ed. 8 if you have the cash. They were pretty good, although like Dallan said... they probably will sound their best coupled with an amp. There is also, the Momentum (warm sounding) if they fit your ears.
Edited by Greed - 7/3/13 at 3:38pm
OK - had my AK120 for a few hours now - filled it with HD music - will write my impressions fully in the impressions thread, but in combination with my T5p's I am already blown away.
Something special happening here!
Hi musicday, in my opinion, TH900 sounded the best with AK120. Though isolation is not great, the synergy is fantastic.
- The Astell & Kern AK120
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- › Just listened to some Fostex T50RPs today... WOW! 23 seconds ago
- › REVIEW - Yulong Audio Sabre DA8 Reference DAC 51 seconds ago
- › Questions about an Amp/Dac for Headpones + Speakers 2 minutes ago
- › Resonessence Labs Concero discussion/review thead 2 minutes ago
- › The Wire Headphone Amplifier 2 minutes ago
- › Watches - another passion of ours, it seems...post your pics! 3 minutes ago
- › Little Dot Tube Amps: Vacuum Tube Rolling Guide 3 minutes ago
- › You Know You're an Audiophile When.. Version 2! 3 minutes ago
- › Looking for a portable, closed, over-ear set of headphones for... 4 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser IE80's Impressions Thread 5 minutes ago
- › Skullcandy Hesh Over-Ear Headphone S6HEDZ-118 (Black/Grey) by Bassbanger101
- › Sennheiser HD 439 Headphones Black by sagar khichi
- › AKG K520 by Veggietech
- › AudioFly AF78 by shigzeo
- › Brainwavz Delta by IEMagnet01
- › NAD Electronics VISO HP50 Noise-Isolating Over-Ear Headphones by 24Bit
- › Astell & Kern AK120 by 24Bit
- › Effect Audio Thor cable by average_joe
- › Heir Audio Tzar 350 by alpha421
- › Panasonic RP-HC720-K Over Ear Headphones Noise Canceling 95% by oostrov
- › Headphone Power Calculator Spreadsheet by robrob
- › Headphone-to-Speaker-Amp Interface With... by robrob
- › Headphone Resistor Network Calculator by robrob
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Introduction) by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (In-Ear... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Desktop Amps... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Portable... by cristina
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide... by joe