Thanks for the answers re buttons and playlists, really helpful.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- AK 120 with Etymotic 4p and a good amp=FANTASTIC Last post on 3/21/14 at 4:18pm in Portable Source Gear
- Astell&Kern AK100 and AK120 in stock with free shipping and MQS Album of your choice! Last post on 6/28/13 at 9:41pm in Sponsor Announcements and Deals
- Astell&Kern AK120 DUAL DAC MQS Portable DAP available now direct from iriver &... Last post on 7/7/13 at 6:11am in Sponsor Announcements and Deals
- Astell & Kern AK120 impression thread Last post on 6/26/15 at 6:34am in Portable Source Gear
- Astell & Kern AKT5P Last post on 5/20/15 at 10:17am in Headphones for Sale / Trade
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs) (page 2)
Last edited: 6/26/15
At the time of the review, the Audioquest Nighthawk headphone was on sale at TTJV Audio’s website. Here is a link to Todd’s listing of the...
REVIEW FOR THE APOGEE GROOVE ABOUT ME Let me introduce myself my name is Adam I am a 38 years old, I have been into audio equipment since I was in highschool. I don’t consider myself an...
For larger views of any of the photos (1200 x 800) - please click on the individual images INTRODUCTION I’ve been lucky on my Head-Fi journey to meet and converse with some wonderful people who...
I tried these from a shop, they did look very nice when first spotted. I wanted some nice speakers to use with my laptop, and that could be transported if I was going away for some time. The...
A company whose products give me endless enjoyment, they fulfill every need I personally look for in audio...
The Astell & Kern AK120 - Page 78
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Thanks, moi downloading.
Used to have it in my computer but lately just upgraded my PC so.............................
I have two 64GB SanDisk microSD cards in my AK120 and am noticing occasional stuttering during playback of 16/44 files. I don't think the files are corrupted because I can play them again without a problem. Anyone else having the same issue?
Edited by mrbig - 6/10/13 at 7:20am
Download 1 album first to Wav format.
Sorry, can I know is it possible to lump all the songs into 1 album with a picture outside like what they do ?
Edited by Jeremy1234 - 6/10/13 at 7:27am
I have the same setup but never experienced stuttering. I have one card (SD1) that I scanned to included in the database while keeping SD2 not scanned (by removing it before starting the scan). I don't have any tracks on the internal memory yet.
- The Astell & Kern AK120
- › Audio-Gd Master 7 - Discrete Fully Balanced DAC (PCM1704) 42 seconds ago
- › Beresford Capella Impressions & Discussion Thread 1 minute ago
- › The (new) HD800 Impressions Thread 1 minute ago
- › $399 Apple iPod Touch 6G with 128GB storage and A8 chip 1 minute ago
- › Pioneer's First Hi-End Headphones: SE-Master 1 1 minute ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 2 minutes ago
- › What is resolution and how is it measured? 3 minutes ago
- › The Deals DISCUSSION Thread (READ THE FIRST POST!!!) 5 minutes ago
- › Gustard X12 USB 240V Europe (PP and shipping included) 7 minutes ago
- › BEST TIPS FOR IEMS ARE??? 8 minutes ago
- › AudioQuest - Nighthawk Headphones by Hisoundfi
- › Apogee GROOVE Portable USB DAC and Headphone Amplifier for Mac and PC by acain
- › Noble Audio Savant by Brooko
- › Bose® Computer MusicMonitor® -- Silver by labrat
- › Harman Kardon AE1 In Ear Headphones by Army-Firedawg
- › RHA T20 by dweaver
- › Bluetooth receiver dual amplifier class1 NFC (black) [Japan Import] by peter123
- › FiiO E12 Mont Blanc by Mediahound
- › CEntrance HiFi-M8 by Mediahound
- › Bose QuietComfort 25 Headphones by Mediahound
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3