or Connect
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › Shure SE846: A New In-Ear Flagship From Shure. Finally! (Impressions p26-28)
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Shure SE846: A New In-Ear Flagship From Shure. Finally! (Impressions p26-28) - Page 127

post #1891 of 3180

I think the magic words are “ not to any U.S. dealer”.

 

The SE535 LTD (Red) was sold out of Shure's Asia division quite a while before it was released in the U.S. Hey, get use to it. The items that are made abroad will likely be released abroad first.

 

The (already released in some markets) HiFiMAN HM-901 will get to the U.S. one day as will the FiiO X3. The Spiral Ear 5 Way may never get here. I wish I could get my hands on that version of the Samsung Galaxy S4 with the Snapdragon 800 but it's not here (in the U.S.) yet either.

post #1892 of 3180
Quote:
Originally Posted by truckdriver View Post

I think the magic words are “ not to any U.S. dealer”.



 



The SE535 LTD (Red) was sold out of Shure's Asia division quite a while before it was released in the U.S. Hey, get use to it. The items that are made abroad will likely be released abroad first.



 



The (already released in some markets) HiFiMAN HM-901 will get to the U.S. one day as will the FiiO X3. The Spiral Ear 5 Way may never get here. I wish I could get my hands on that version of the Samsung Galaxy S4 with the Snapdragon 800 but it's not here (in the U.S.) yet either.



The 901 was released in the US about 1.5 weeks ago.
post #1893 of 3180
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trogdor View Post


The 901 was released in the US about 1.5 weeks ago.

No kiddin'?! Thanks for the info.

post #1894 of 3180
Quote:
Originally Posted by truckdriver View Post

No kiddin'?! Thanks for the info.
I was listening to mine and going.... "wait a minute..." :-)
post #1895 of 3180

Well, even though the previous posts (which provided context for my post) have vanished, the premise is still valid. The 901 has indeed arrived in the U.S (It's even on Amazon, so thanks again)., but our fellow Asian members have been talking about their 901s for a while now.

post #1896 of 3180
Quote:
Originally Posted by truckdriver View Post

The SE535 LTD (Red) was sold out of Shure's Asia division quite a while before it was released in the U.S. Hey, get use to it. The items that are made abroad will likely be released abroad first.

 

The (already released in some markets) HiFiMAN HM-901 will get to the U.S. one day as will the FiiO X3. The Spiral Ear 5 Way may never get here. I wish I could get my hands on that version of the Samsung Galaxy S4 with the Snapdragon 800 but it's not here (in the U.S.) yet either.

I think Asia is a much larger market for personal audio; especially with IEM's. Makes sense that Shure released their product to cater to the overwhelming demand there first. Business is business, and because of that, I need to wait here in Canada biggrin.gif

post #1897 of 3180
Fujiya has already had 2x secondhand SE846 through its books. But they both sold really quickly.
post #1898 of 3180
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnakChan View Post

Fujiya has already had 2x secondhand SE846 through its books. But they both sold really quickly.

With such a high demand for it I actually wish I hated my 846 enough to sell it off at maybe a raised price. Sadly I love them too much. Really glad to have mine within the first batch in Singapore.

post #1899 of 3180
Yea somebody sell there se846! ...lol..smily_headphones1.gif
post #1900 of 3180

Some guy actually offered me 1000sgd for it ... lol

post #1901 of 3180
Quote:
Originally Posted by daltonljj View Post

Some guy actually offered me 1000sgd for it ... lol

Lol there's still new stock at ConnectIT.
post #1902 of 3180
Quote:
Originally Posted by daltonljj View Post

Some guy actually offered me 1000sgd for it ... lol

That was the average price I was offered by buyers in singapore.

Got to sold it off at a slightly higher price smily_headphones1.gif
post #1903 of 3180
Quote:
Originally Posted by myap2328 View Post

Lol there's still new stock at ConnectIT.

The retail price is 1299, but member price is below 1.2k. Just pay $5 for the membership will save you a lot. smily_headphones1.gif
post #1904 of 3180

Has anyone ordered from fullcompass.com or b&h photovideo? Seems like they have them in stock/should be expecting them very soon. Thinking about placing an order.

post #1905 of 3180

Fullcompass says ships within 1-2 days and B&H says expected availability August 26th.

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › Shure SE846: A New In-Ear Flagship From Shure. Finally! (Impressions p26-28)