- 4,241 Posts. Joined 11/2010
- Location: Shanghai, China
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- westone star foam tips,best tips i have used Last post on 12/10/13 at 9:22am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Wearing IEMs in your nose? Last post on 12/10/13 at 5:59am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Shure SE846's with custom silver cables: Discussion of top amp combinations (less/eql to $600) Last post on 11/26/13 at 12:08pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- my left monitor for Shure 846 died mid song !! Last post on 11/14/13 at 9:52pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Shure SE846 or ACS T1, or ??? Last post on 9/29/13 at 3:11am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: Today
- 2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)Last edited: 12/10/13
i am giving this review after a month use, 30+ hours burning its still improving. at the first use found these a crap they were sounding low on my phone they are not that impact that i was looking...
For the prize, these sound amazing! I was extremly happy about my purchase until the headband broke. I only used them normally, with no extreme stretching at all. It is made of fragile plastic....
If you want to read me ramble on more about haptics and finish quality, head to Ω image's review. I know it is a year on and this earphone is no longer en vogue. However, I reviewed it. Take...
Now let me start by saying that at the time I purchased these Delta's, I was looking for a step up to my Philips SHE3580's to get a better quality budget iem. I have just sold my JVC FX40's and my...
I've completed my review on this headphone and it is currently waiting to go live elsewhere first. After a few days, it will be posted here. This headphone is a real winner. I am truly amazed by...
- 2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
Shure SE846: A New In-Ear Flagship From Shure. Finally! (Impressions p26-28) - Page 11
SE846 vs. FitEar ToGo! 334... that will be an interesting comparison. Hopefully we can try these back-to-back this Saturday at the Tokyo Spring Headphone Festival May 11, 2013
That's what I'm very much looking forward to.
I love my TG334s and have no intent on moving on any time soon, but I did own the 500/535s for a significant period of time and am very curious what Shure has cooked up after so many years since that line was first introduced.
Exploded views of the SE846 internals--including a very cool exploded view of the low-pass filter itself--have been added to the images in the first post of this thread.
Can we get a photo of the SE846 and the SE535 side by side? The fit of the SE535 is perfect for my ears so I would like to see how it compares.
Woha! That's a pretty damn sophisticated low pass.
BTW. Sonion 3800 for lows = expect HUGH bass from it. This design is like a 1964 Quads packed into universal shell. I believe there will be similarities between those two :)
There's some serious innovation going on here, my wallet had a cardiac arrest when I heard about this been a fan of my 535's for ages now, as for the sonion driver my frogbeats c5 has a rather large sonion bass driver in there and they reach low.
Just put an order on earphone solutions for 899+shipping with the 10% discount.
Can't wait to hear them, this one truly sounds revolutionary to me, not a regular 4 driver or a hybrid, but something specifically target at the weakness of conventional BAs which sounds quite promising.
I really wish it comes with 535's intimate and lush mids + dynamic sounding bass. As for treble, since you can always adjust in accordance with your own taste so it should satisfy everybody.
I was told by earphonesolutions that no coupon was available (other than the freeship) on the SE846.
I agree. Only the free shipping was available not a 10% discount.
- Shure SE846: A New In-Ear Flagship From Shure. Finally! (Impressions p26-28)
- › Sony MDR-7520 53 seconds ago
- › Lets Talk Metal 2 minutes ago
- › Electrodynamic and electrostatic headphones now obsolete ? 2 minutes ago
- › Walkman NWZ F886 officialy announced!! [192khz/24bits] 3 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD650 Appreciation Thread!! 3 minutes ago
- › 2013 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Exchange 4 minutes ago
- › XBA-C10: Sony's Colorful, Low-Priced BA 4 minutes ago
- › y Stephen Fry who does want the Dwarves 4 minutes ago
- › Dubstep Girl's Massive 5AR4/5R4/5U4G Rectifier Review/Comparison!... 5 minutes ago
- › Band Name Game II 5 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD 439 Headphones Black by sagar khichi
- › AKG K520 by Veggietech
- › AudioFly AF78 by shigzeo
- › Brainwavz Delta by IEMagnet01
- › NAD Electronics VISO HP50 Noise-Isolating Over-Ear Headphones by 24Bit
- › Astell & Kern AK120 by 24Bit
- › Effect Audio Thor cable by average_joe
- › Heir Audio Tzar 350 by alpha421
- › Panasonic RP-HC720-K Over Ear Headphones Noise Canceling 95% by oostrov
- › iFi iCAN headphone amplifier by tdockweiler
- › Headphone Power Calculator Spreadsheet by robrob
- › Headphone-to-Speaker-Amp Interface With... by robrob
- › Headphone Resistor Network Calculator by robrob
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Introduction) by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (In-Ear... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Desktop Amps... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Portable... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide... by joe