- 8,654 Posts. Joined 11/2010
- Location: Beijing, China
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Head-Fi Basshead IEM thread (lists page 1) Last post on Today at 5:52 pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Review of Apollo Audio Lab's Viper 6 - 6 BA drivers universal in-ear monitor Last post on 9/6/15 at 10:35am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Shure SE846 vs Noble Audio 6 (universal) - Time Sensitive! Last post on 2/20/15 at 8:03pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Sennheiser's IE800 or Shure's SE846 Last post on 7/13/16 at 7:50pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Like New SHURE846 [Price Drop] Last post on 2/9/15 at 11:31pm in Headphones for Sale / Trade
I first started with the ath a900x which i fell in love with. Recently they broke, and i did not have the money to purchases them again or the newer model. So i took a chance and got the a550z, for...
-Introduction- RHA is an interesting company. It has forged its own place within the audiophile world, making a name for itself based on the industrial design language of its products and the...
Welcome to the review of wireless + Wired High resolution in ear monitors Advanced Model 3. Disclaimer: This headphones were a sample provided by Advanced team for my review. I am not...
iBasso IT03 [1xDD 2xBA] Introduction: the mission statement of the company iBasso is “To capture the essence of music for all to enjoy” On their Facebook banner it also reads “We...
In 1976 two engineering students at Cambridge University with a passion for electronics and music founded Amplification and Recording Cambridge (Arcam). In 1988 they produced the first...
Shure SE846: A New In-Ear Flagship From Shure. Finally! (Impressions p26-28) - Page 11
Gear mentioned in this thread:
SE846 vs. FitEar ToGo! 334... that will be an interesting comparison. Hopefully we can try these back-to-back this Saturday at the Tokyo Spring Headphone Festival May 11, 2013
That's what I'm very much looking forward to.
I love my TG334s and have no intent on moving on any time soon, but I did own the 500/535s for a significant period of time and am very curious what Shure has cooked up after so many years since that line was first introduced.
Exploded views of the SE846 internals--including a very cool exploded view of the low-pass filter itself--have been added to the images in the first post of this thread.
Can we get a photo of the SE846 and the SE535 side by side? The fit of the SE535 is perfect for my ears so I would like to see how it compares.
Woha! That's a pretty damn sophisticated low pass.
BTW. Sonion 3800 for lows = expect HUGH bass from it. This design is like a 1964 Quads packed into universal shell. I believe there will be similarities between those two :)
well im glad to see that this isnt just another shure headphone with slight advantages over the 500/530/535 looks like they stepped up their game in the r&d department
There's some serious innovation going on here, my wallet had a cardiac arrest when I heard about this been a fan of my 535's for ages now, as for the sonion driver my frogbeats c5 has a rather large sonion bass driver in there and they reach low.
Just put an order on earphone solutions for 899+shipping with the 10% discount.
Can't wait to hear them, this one truly sounds revolutionary to me, not a regular 4 driver or a hybrid, but something specifically target at the weakness of conventional BAs which sounds quite promising.
I really wish it comes with 535's intimate and lush mids + dynamic sounding bass. As for treble, since you can always adjust in accordance with your own taste so it should satisfy everybody.
I was told by earphonesolutions that no coupon was available (other than the freeship) on the SE846.
I agree. Only the free shipping was available not a 10% discount.
- Shure SE846: A New In-Ear Flagship From Shure. Finally! (Impressions p26-28)
- › FS: Beta 22 two board unbalanced 41 seconds ago
- › Introducing the new Continental V5 portable tube amp 53 seconds ago
- › AUDIO over IP - REDNET 3 & 16 Review. AES67 Sets A New Standard... 1 minute ago
- › Football (Soccer) Fans Gather 1 minute ago
- › Where is the IEM mid-market gone ? 2 minutes ago
- › Audio-Technica ATH-R70x - In-Depth Review & Impressions 2 minutes ago
- › Like New Focal Elear 3 minutes ago
- › World First! Massdrop x HiFIMAN Collaboration Announcement 3 minutes ago
- › Oppo HA-1 SE 5 minutes ago
- › FiiO X1 II (2nd Gen) w/ Bluetooth! 6 minutes ago
- › audio-technica ATH-A550Z Art-Monitor Headphones by rickyday
- › RHA T20 by Cinder
- › Advanced Sound by gprs007
- › iBasso IT03 by jon parker
- › Arcam irDAC-II - DAC, Headphone Amp, Bluetooth Streamer by crabdog
- › Noble Audio Kaiser 10 by dubbcd
- › 1MORE iBFree Bluetooth In-Ear Headphones with Microphone and Remote... by dnun8086
- › AAW Nebula Two Hybrid In-Ear Monitor by peter123
- › Brainwavz Krudul Duo Earphone Storage Management System Hanger by FUYU
- › Panasonic sealed earphone high-res sound source Silver RP-HDE10-S by Ralphee
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...