- 8,264 Posts. Joined 11/2010
- Location: Beijing, China
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- The Best IEM's for Bass are...... (Basshead IEM's) Last post on Today at 11:35 am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Review of Apollo Audio Lab's Viper 6 - 6 BA drivers universal in-ear monitor Last post on 9/6/15 at 10:35am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Shure SE846 vs Noble Audio 6 (universal) - Time Sensitive! Last post on 2/20/15 at 8:03pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Sennheiser's IE800 or Shure's SE846 Last post on 3/18/16 at 7:11am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Like New SHURE846 [Price Drop] Last post on 2/9/15 at 11:31pm in Headphones for Sale / Trade
DUNU TITAN 5 Quick Review Thanks to DUNU for the sample. Full review here http://www.head-fi.org/t/806906/dunu-titan-5-review-by-mark2410 Brief: DUNU have triplets. Price: £95 or...
For larger (1200 x 800) images, click any pictureINTRODUCTION A lot of you will see the style and information with this review as being pretty similar to the one I did on the AM2. And the reality...
Brainwavz IntroABOUT USBrainwavz provides high-end earphones specifically designed for high-quality sound and tailor-made to provide the user with a solution that can be used across a wide range of...
Sound Blaster X G5 The Gaming device with everything* we asked for A Little Context The G5 is part of Creative's "Blaster X" gamer focused line, cued after the name of the X7. I loved the...
Intro TL;DR: The Brainwavz XF200 is, in and of itself, an excellent sports IEM that will go the extra mile with you and then some. Before I begin, I would like to sincerely thank Pandora...
Shure SE846: A New In-Ear Flagship From Shure. Finally! (Impressions p26-28) - Page 11
Gear mentioned in this thread:
SE846 vs. FitEar ToGo! 334... that will be an interesting comparison. Hopefully we can try these back-to-back this Saturday at the Tokyo Spring Headphone Festival May 11, 2013
That's what I'm very much looking forward to.
I love my TG334s and have no intent on moving on any time soon, but I did own the 500/535s for a significant period of time and am very curious what Shure has cooked up after so many years since that line was first introduced.
Exploded views of the SE846 internals--including a very cool exploded view of the low-pass filter itself--have been added to the images in the first post of this thread.
Can we get a photo of the SE846 and the SE535 side by side? The fit of the SE535 is perfect for my ears so I would like to see how it compares.
Woha! That's a pretty damn sophisticated low pass.
BTW. Sonion 3800 for lows = expect HUGH bass from it. This design is like a 1964 Quads packed into universal shell. I believe there will be similarities between those two :)
well im glad to see that this isnt just another shure headphone with slight advantages over the 500/530/535 looks like they stepped up their game in the r&d department
There's some serious innovation going on here, my wallet had a cardiac arrest when I heard about this been a fan of my 535's for ages now, as for the sonion driver my frogbeats c5 has a rather large sonion bass driver in there and they reach low.
Just put an order on earphone solutions for 899+shipping with the 10% discount.
Can't wait to hear them, this one truly sounds revolutionary to me, not a regular 4 driver or a hybrid, but something specifically target at the weakness of conventional BAs which sounds quite promising.
I really wish it comes with 535's intimate and lush mids + dynamic sounding bass. As for treble, since you can always adjust in accordance with your own taste so it should satisfy everybody.
I was told by earphonesolutions that no coupon was available (other than the freeship) on the SE846.
I agree. Only the free shipping was available not a 10% discount.
- Shure SE846: A New In-Ear Flagship From Shure. Finally! (Impressions p26-28)
- › Best sub-30$ CHINESE brands EARPHONES thread- Hidden Gems, Personal... 22 seconds ago
- › New to Audio 28 seconds ago
- › Bass crackling if not equalized... why? 1 minute ago
- › 2016 Tokyo Spring Fujiya Avic Headphone Festival Impressions 1 minute ago
- › Venture Electronics (VE) Monk & Monk Plus: a $5 earbud that taking... 2 minutes ago
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide: (3/18/2016: MrSpeakers... 2 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD 700 Impressions Thread 3 minutes ago
- › The Show Newport Beach Over 88800 attended last year. Headphonium... 3 minutes ago
- › Chord Mojo - The Official Thread .☆*¨*★. Please READ the 3rd... 4 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD650 Impressions Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Dunu TITAN 5 by mark2410
- › FiiO AM5 - High Power Amplifier Module for X7 by Brooko
- › Brainwavz Truss - The All Metal Under Desk Dual Headphone Hanger... by Wokei
- › Creative Labs Sound BlasterX G5 by Evshrug
- › Brainwavz XFIT XF-200 In-Ear Sport Earbuds Noise Isolating... by thatBeatsguy
- › SONY MDRZX330BT/B Sony MDR ZX330BT - Headset - on-ear - wireless -... by Army-Firedawg
- › ZMF Headphones Omni by grizzlybeast
- › Schiit Gungnir by Aornic
- › Vibro Labs Aria quad armature in-ear monitor by meringo
- › OSTRY KC06 High Fidelity Stereo Inner-Ear Earphones by Aerosphere
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse