Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › Shure SE846: A New In-Ear Flagship From Shure. Finally! (Impressions p26-28)
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Shure SE846: A New In-Ear Flagship From Shure. Finally! (Impressions p26-28) - Page 89

post #1321 of 2881
Quote:
Originally Posted by uchihaitachi View Post

As a young adult I have a question. If your wives constantly complain regarding your purchases of audio products, how do your wives justify their spending on bags and shoes that seem to have exorbitant price tags that only seem to rise up and up exponentially depending on the brand logo?

You assume women are rational and need to justify their actions logically. If my wife and past girlfriends are a proper measure you are sorely mistaken.
post #1322 of 2881
Quote:
Originally Posted by uchihaitachi View Post

As a young adult I have a question. If your wives constantly complain regarding your purchases of audio products, how do your wives justify their spending on bags and shoes that seem to have exorbitant price tags that only seem to rise up and up exponentially depending on the brand logo?


My wife doesn't. But to answer you question, people in a relationship ( women and men equally) are never fully rational. How boring it would otherwise. You need some irrationality for a good argument :)

post #1323 of 2881

^^^

post #1324 of 2881
Quote:
Originally Posted by uchihaitachi View Post

As a young adult I have a question. If your wives constantly complain regarding your purchases of audio products, how do your wives justify their spending on bags and shoes that seem to have exorbitant price tags that only seem to rise up and up exponentially depending on the brand logo?

It is so much easier to get 60%-70% off on Coach and Louis Vitton than Shure and UE

post #1325 of 2881
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mimouille View Post


My wife doesn't. But to answer you question, people in a relationship ( women and men equally) are never fully rational. How boring it would otherwise. You need some irrationality for a good argument :)

 

Exactly! Kevin Hart tells it best:

 

 

 

 

I assume it's ok to talk about this, since this thread is hopelessly off-topic at this point.

post #1326 of 2881
Quote:
Originally Posted by eke2k6 View Post

 

Exactly! Kevin Hart tells it best:

 

 

 

 

I assume it's ok to talk about this, since this thread is hopelessly off-topic at this point.

I guess I am lucky that my girlfriend is a musician who enjoys hi-fi :)

post #1327 of 2881
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ivabign View Post

It is so much easier to get 60%-70% off on Coach and Louis Vitton than Shure and UE

I never heard of Louis Vuitton having a sale before. They just destroy/burn their products if it dont sell and out of season.
post #1328 of 2881
Quote:
Originally Posted by discretesound View Post


I never heard of Louis Vuitton having a sale before. They just destroy/burn their products if it dont sell and out of season.

People often complain about high end audio ripping people off. I think it pales in comparison to brand named clothes.... Even if it LV have a 80% sale it's still 80 times over priced.

post #1329 of 2881
Quote:
Originally Posted by eke2k6 View Post

 

Exactly! Kevin Hart tells it best:

 

 

 

 

I assume it's ok to talk about this, since this thread is hopelessly off-topic at this point.


That would be a short argument at my house, because if I start calling her a b****, she would remain calm, grab her suitcase and leave...

post #1330 of 2881
Quote:
Originally Posted by discretesound View Post


I never heard of Louis Vuitton having a sale before. They just destroy/burn their products if it dont sell and out of season.

There are distributors and wholesalers - you need to know who to play golf with.

post #1331 of 2881
Quote:
Originally Posted by uchihaitachi View Post

I guess I am lucky that my girlfriend is a musician who enjoys hi-fi :)


I bought my wife a pair of SE3 when I got my SE5 and she is like: they sound nice. Many people would kill for a pair of SE3...

 

Anyways she can accept any expense from my part, what she will not accept is me talking about it everyday. Like last night I was like : "This a-hole on headfi said this iem sounded like that blablabla" and she was like "Look at my face, do I look like a give a f***" ?

post #1332 of 2881

Awesome. Too bad about the new SE5s being inferior to the old ones, I'm listening to an old set and they are very nice, everything AstralStorm said they were.

post #1333 of 2881
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mimouille View Post


I bought my wife a pair of SE3 when I got my SE5 and she is like: they sound nice. Many people would kill for a pair of SE3...

Anyways she can accept any expense from my part, what she will not accept is me talking about it everyday. Like last night I was like : "This a-hole on headfi said this iem sounded like that blablabla" and she was like "Look at my face, do I look like a give a f***" ?

She seems somewhat terrifying.....
post #1334 of 2881

sorry for newbie question but im blown away by all the diffrent IEMS/CIEMS out there!!  When you say SE5s and SE3s....these are just short for Shure se535 and se315??

post #1335 of 2881
Quote:
Originally Posted by kerrys30 View Post

sorry for newbie question but im blown away by all the diffrent IEMS/CIEMS out there!!  When you say SE5s and SE3s....these are just short for Shure se535 and se315??

 
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › Shure SE846: A New In-Ear Flagship From Shure. Finally! (Impressions p26-28)