I bought it from accessoryjack , idk if they are "authorized dealer" , i'll contact both accessoryjack and sony, the problem is that i'm from Brazil, and i dont know if "Sony Br" will replace it, since it does not sell this product in my country, only the ma300.
Recent Images In This Thread
- productSony MDR-MA900 Over the Head Style Headphonestagged by nightmancometh, 8/1/13
Related Forum Threads
- Dt990 pro or Sony MDR-MA900 or alternative? Last post on 2/15/15 at 11:21am in Headphones (full-size)
- Minimum amp requirement for AKG K702? Last post on 2/13/15 at 5:36am in Headphones (full-size)
- How do I get round a hi-fi amplifier's "poor" headphones output? Last post on 2/28/15 at 5:08pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Sony MDR-MA900 Question (Problem) Last post on 1/7/15 at 3:51pm in Headphones (full-size)
- HD800 for gaming overkill? Last post on 11/21/14 at 2:25pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
Introduction:The newest member of Noble Audio’s line of IEMs, the Savant, has taken Head-Fi by storm and has caught the attention of many eager Head-Fier – myself included. Noble’s reputation for...
These headphones will let you know if your source is good or not. I won't repeat much of the pros and cons of this headphone that hasn't already been said. These are really comfortable for...
Out-of-box experience.....Accessories and packaging Receiving and unboxing the RHA T20 gives the impression that this product is not just "some" product. Everything signals quality and thought....
Firstly, like to thank Billy from Busisoft for organising the Westone UM PRO 10 for this review. Westone needs no introduction, they are one of the industry leaders for professional monitors...
Sony MDR MA900 Impressions Thread - Page 87
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
I've just ordered a pair of these from Japan on ebay. I paid around $200 incl shipping. I'm very curious about the open design. I really enjoy the soundstage of my HD598s and am hoping these will trump them in that department. These cans were on my radar a few months back when I'm sure they were around £100 on amazon, but I just read this whole thread and pulled the trigger. It'll be at the very least interesting to compare these to my HE400s, NAD HP50s and old vintage K240 DFs..
It can take me a while to get used to a new headphone, cases in point include the 598s and HE400s, so I will persevere. I just like their unique design and hope they become a worthy addition to my ever growing collection!
These cans do all genres well and sound like sort of a slightly less refined, but more bassy and less treble happy HD800. The forward presentation is as good or better.
The first thing I thew at them was something people said they should be bad at, metal, and it knocked it out of the park, IMO.
Edited by xkonfuzed - 9/6/14 at 4:34am
Liking everything about it except that $800 pricetag. Not really expecting that to change either, unfortunately.
- Sony MDR MA900 Impressions Thread
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- › Sennheiser HD650 Impressions Thread 3 seconds ago
- › TOPPING NX1 Portable Headphone Amplifier Impressions Thread 47 seconds ago
- › Ihifi 770 & 770c Thread 1 minute ago
- › if WAV & ALAC are both lossless why does WAV sound better on ipod? 2 minutes ago
- › DIY Cable Questions and Comments Thread 3 minutes ago
- › SENNHEISER & TIMBUK2 Promotion 4 minutes ago
- › Chicago Head-Fi Meet - August 8th 12:00 to 7:00 pm at Tweak Studio 6 minutes ago
- › The all new ALO Rx IEM amp! Now on sale. 6 minutes ago
- › "The Lab" 7 minutes ago
- › Westone W60 Impressions Thread 8 minutes ago
- › Noble Audio Savant by Cotnijoe
- › HiFiMAN HE-400i by snellemin
- › Don Scorpio sMushroom HD Bluetooth iem by Baycode
- › RHA T20 by rasmushorn
- › Westone UM Pro10 High Performance Single Driver Noise-Isolating... by pformagg
- › SoundMAGIC E50 / E50S by suman134
- › Noontec Hammo S Over Ear Headphone Audiophile Sound Stylish Looking... by Lunatique
- › OPPO PM-3 by RazrLeaf
- › Xtreme Xplosives In Ear by Omar717
- › Wyrd USB Decrapifier by morethansense
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)