I bought it from accessoryjack , idk if they are "authorized dealer" , i'll contact both accessoryjack and sony, the problem is that i'm from Brazil, and i dont know if "Sony Br" will replace it, since it does not sell this product in my country, only the ma300.
Recent Images In This Thread
- productSony MDR-MA900 Over the Head Style Headphonestagged by nightmancometh, 8/1/13
Related Forum Threads
- Dt990 pro or Sony MDR-MA900 or alternative? Last post on 2/15/15 at 11:21am in Headphones (full-size)
- Minimum amp requirement for AKG K702? Last post on 2/13/15 at 5:36am in Headphones (full-size)
- How do I get round a hi-fi amplifier's "poor" headphones output? Last post on 2/28/15 at 5:08pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Sony MDR-MA900 Question (Problem) Last post on 1/7/15 at 3:51pm in Headphones (full-size)
- HD800 for gaming overkill? Last post on 11/21/14 at 2:25pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
Many thanks to Venture Electronics for the VE Monk review sample! Product website: http://eng.52ve.cn/product.php?cm_id=205 I haven't been using earbud for quite a long time since my...
INTRODUCTION: The Havit H91DJ is a budget over-ear headphone with a warm signature. Sound quality is very impressive considering the low cost. The value of these headphones is quite high,...
Intro: SoundFoundations, is a company which manufactures accessories like racks, stands, and vibration control & custom cables. It is based in India. SoundFoundations is known in India for...
Introduction I would like to start this review off by saying thank you to the folks at Pro-Ject Audio systems for lending me a pair of their brand new Hear-it-One headphones....
Preamble: Before I start with my review, I’d like to thank Vivian from DUNU-Topsound for providing me with a sample of the DN-2000J for my evaluation. My review reflects my actual honest opinion...
Sony MDR MA900 Impressions Thread - Page 87
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
I've just ordered a pair of these from Japan on ebay. I paid around $200 incl shipping. I'm very curious about the open design. I really enjoy the soundstage of my HD598s and am hoping these will trump them in that department. These cans were on my radar a few months back when I'm sure they were around £100 on amazon, but I just read this whole thread and pulled the trigger. It'll be at the very least interesting to compare these to my HE400s, NAD HP50s and old vintage K240 DFs..
It can take me a while to get used to a new headphone, cases in point include the 598s and HE400s, so I will persevere. I just like their unique design and hope they become a worthy addition to my ever growing collection!
These cans do all genres well and sound like sort of a slightly less refined, but more bassy and less treble happy HD800. The forward presentation is as good or better.
The first thing I thew at them was something people said they should be bad at, metal, and it knocked it out of the park, IMO.
Edited by xkonfuzed - 9/6/14 at 4:34am
Liking everything about it except that $800 pricetag. Not really expecting that to change either, unfortunately.
- Sony MDR MA900 Impressions Thread
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- › Fidue A73 - Hybrid (1DD + 1BA) IEM - Impressions and discussion thread 9 seconds ago
- › Aune T1 USB Tube DAC+ SS Amp Discussion Thread ***See first post... 27 seconds ago
- › Audeze LDC-4 1 minute ago
- › Beyerdynamic DT-1770: Product Info, Discussion and Impressions 2 minutes ago
- › Grado Fan Club! 2 minutes ago
- › Hiii Head-Fiers! Glad to Join the Community! 2 minutes ago
- › JH Audio Angie Impressions and Discussion Thread 4 minutes ago
- › **Hifiman HE-400 Impressions and Discussion Thread** 4 minutes ago
- › Torque t402v supra/circumaural headphone tour - Reviewers wanted! 5 minutes ago
- › Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Headphones, IEMs, Amps, DACs) 6 minutes ago
- › JLab JBuds NEON Metal In-Ear Earbuds with Universal Mic for iPhone... by Zantrill
- › WooAudio WA7 Fireflies by JoeDoe
- › Venture Electronics (VE) Monk by earfonia
- › HAVIT® HV-H91DJ Professional Stereo Studio Dj Series Headphones... by Vividcard
- › SoundFoundations Barracuda PowerMax Elite by YoYo JoKeR
- › Pro-Ject Audio - Hear it One - Audiophile stereo headphone - Black by ForShure
- › DUNU DN-2000J by HiFiChris
- › MEElectronics A151 2nd Generation by HiFiChris
- › Sound Blaster E5 - 24-bit/192kHz High-Resolution USB DAC &... by hakushondaimao
- › Creative T4W 2.1 Wireless Bluetooth Speaker System by BloodyPenguin
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2