I bought it from accessoryjack , idk if they are "authorized dealer" , i'll contact both accessoryjack and sony, the problem is that i'm from Brazil, and i dont know if "Sony Br" will replace it, since it does not sell this product in my country, only the ma300.
Recent Images In This Thread
- productSony MDR-MA900 Over the Head Style Headphonestagged by nightmancometh, 8/1/13
Related Forum Threads
- Dt990 pro or Sony MDR-MA900 or alternative? Last post on 2/15/15 at 11:21am in Headphones (full-size)
- Minimum amp requirement for AKG K702? Last post on 2/13/15 at 5:36am in Headphones (full-size)
- How do I get round a hi-fi amplifier's "poor" headphones output? Last post on 2/28/15 at 5:08pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Sony MDR-MA900 Question (Problem) Last post on 1/7/15 at 3:51pm in Headphones (full-size)
- HD800 for gaming overkill? Last post on 11/21/14 at 2:25pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
Alright, so I am not an audiophile by any means, my entire experience of headphelia is just using cheap IEMs but after trying some expensive beats, I knew I needed something more. And if your like...
This is a review of Audeze EL-8C closed back planar magnetic full size headphones: https://www.audeze.com/products/el-8-collection/el-8-closed-back, with a bonus review of Audeze Deckard desktop...
Preface: Nothing too technical here; just wanted to give my impression as someone that had to "downgrade" from the HE-400's recently and has tried dozens of full-sized cans. I have had these things...
This is my second actual IEM purchase, and I have to say, I'm very surprised. These have a more enjoyable and pleasurable listening experience compared to the Shure SE425, which sounded dry and...
My priority when i am buying a audio gear is value for money and Fidue A73 comes in the insane value category,although it is still early to tell if it's the best inear at the price because i...
Sony MDR MA900 Impressions Thread - Page 87
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
I've just ordered a pair of these from Japan on ebay. I paid around $200 incl shipping. I'm very curious about the open design. I really enjoy the soundstage of my HD598s and am hoping these will trump them in that department. These cans were on my radar a few months back when I'm sure they were around £100 on amazon, but I just read this whole thread and pulled the trigger. It'll be at the very least interesting to compare these to my HE400s, NAD HP50s and old vintage K240 DFs..
It can take me a while to get used to a new headphone, cases in point include the 598s and HE400s, so I will persevere. I just like their unique design and hope they become a worthy addition to my ever growing collection!
These cans do all genres well and sound like sort of a slightly less refined, but more bassy and less treble happy HD800. The forward presentation is as good or better.
The first thing I thew at them was something people said they should be bad at, metal, and it knocked it out of the park, IMO.
Edited by xkonfuzed - 9/6/14 at 4:34am
Liking everything about it except that $800 pricetag. Not really expecting that to change either, unfortunately.
- Sony MDR MA900 Impressions Thread
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- › Schiit Gungnir DAC just now
- › Final Audio Design Impressions and Discussion Thread 2 seconds ago
- › Chord Electronics 2Qute DAC announced 15 seconds ago
- › Audeze EL-8: The EL-8 is a must-hear at CES 2015 1 minute ago
- › Woo Audio Amp Owner Unite 4 minutes ago
- › Knowledge Zenith (KZ) impressions thread 5 minutes ago
- › The Opamp thread 5 minutes ago
- › AURALiC owners unite! 9 minutes ago
- › Shure SE846 Impressions Thread 10 minutes ago
- › 2.0 Speakers Compilation: Best for <$500 12 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD 598 by LandonO
- › Audeze EL-8 Closed-Back by twister6
- › Yamaha HPH-MT220BL by RushNerd
- › Klipsch Image X10 Noise-Isolating Earphone by achelgeson
- › Fidue A73 Hybrid Monitor Earphones with universal single button... by krishtrinity1
- › Philips SHE3590BK/10 In-Ear Headphones (Black) by nauhid
- › SoundMAGIC E50 / E50S by RedJohn456
- › Alpha & Delta AD01 by nmatheis
- › Creative Aurvana Live! 2 Headset with 40mm Drivers and In-Line Mic by Sentinei
- › CustomArt Ei.3 acrylic custom IEM by acain
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3