I bought it from accessoryjack , idk if they are "authorized dealer" , i'll contact both accessoryjack and sony, the problem is that i'm from Brazil, and i dont know if "Sony Br" will replace it, since it does not sell this product in my country, only the ma300.
Recent Images In This Thread
- productSony MDR-MA900 Over the Head Style Headphonestagged by nightmancometh, 8/1/13
Related Forum Threads
- Dt990 pro or Sony MDR-MA900 or alternative? Last post on 2/15/15 at 11:21am in Headphones (full-size)
- Minimum amp requirement for AKG K702? Last post on 2/13/15 at 5:36am in Headphones (full-size)
- How do I get round a hi-fi amplifier's "poor" headphones output? Last post on 2/28/15 at 5:08pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Sony MDR-MA900 Question (Problem) Last post on 1/7/15 at 3:51pm in Headphones (full-size)
- HD800 for gaming overkill? Last post on 11/21/14 at 2:25pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
The KZ-ED9 is one of the best in-ear phones i ever heard. Tried a lot and spend a lot on very expensives ie earphones. This one is my favorite, very detailed sound! Use it with the Ibasso Dx90 and...
I don't really want to talk about the use of these for music. They were once the king under $100, and still are very good for the price -- but the best low-end headphones today would give all but...
Photo courtesy of Onsong Audio INTRODUCTION I recently tested out two battery-powered DAC/Amp solutions for getting better audio out of my iPhone, the Cayin C5DAC and Shanling H3. When I...
PIONEER HRM-7 REVIEW The Pioneer HRM-7 is what seems to be Pioneers first entry into the professional studio realm. Previously Pioneer has been very involved in providing almost everything a DJ...
Pros: Comfort, build quality, sub-bass quality, multiple sound tunings. Cons: Shouty upper mids Tonal Balance: Warm to balanced depending on ports. Style: Closed over-ear Listening...
Sony MDR MA900 Impressions Thread - Page 87
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
I've just ordered a pair of these from Japan on ebay. I paid around $200 incl shipping. I'm very curious about the open design. I really enjoy the soundstage of my HD598s and am hoping these will trump them in that department. These cans were on my radar a few months back when I'm sure they were around £100 on amazon, but I just read this whole thread and pulled the trigger. It'll be at the very least interesting to compare these to my HE400s, NAD HP50s and old vintage K240 DFs..
It can take me a while to get used to a new headphone, cases in point include the 598s and HE400s, so I will persevere. I just like their unique design and hope they become a worthy addition to my ever growing collection!
These cans do all genres well and sound like sort of a slightly less refined, but more bassy and less treble happy HD800. The forward presentation is as good or better.
The first thing I thew at them was something people said they should be bad at, metal, and it knocked it out of the park, IMO.
Edited by xkonfuzed - 9/6/14 at 4:34am
Liking everything about it except that $800 pricetag. Not really expecting that to change either, unfortunately.
- Sony MDR MA900 Impressions Thread
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- › Beyerdynamic DT880 600 ohm 1 minute ago
- › LH Labs Geek Out v2 Discussion Thread 1 minute ago
- › Finding a DAC for the Cavalli Liquid Carbon. Only Four Months to Go. 1 minute ago
- › Huge Comparison of [almost] all the best Bluetooth Headphones -... 2 minutes ago
- › Dunu TITAN 1 -- Titanium-Coated Diaphragm "Half In-Ear" Earphones 2 minutes ago
- › The Pono Player Impressions Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Boston Meet? 3 minutes ago
- › The Deals DISCUSSION Thread (READ THE FIRST POST!!!) 3 minutes ago
- › Help and Recommendation! which DAC and cable should i buy with LCD3 3 minutes ago
- › Did Sennheiser just reveal the Orpheus successor? 4 minutes ago
- › KZ ED9 Tunning Nozzles In-Ear Headphones by Reinoud1963
- › Sony MDR-V6 Monitor Series Headphones by Chu
- › Calyx Audio PaT Portable USB DAC and Headphone Amplifier - Gold by nmatheis
- › Pioneer HRM-7 Professional Studio Headphones by grizzlybeast
- › ZMF x Vibro by keanex
- › FOSTEX T40RP mkII DJ Headphones by JVC steven
- › Alpha & Delta AD01 by Hawaiibadboy
- › Campfire Audio Lyra by tassardar
- › PW Audio Legend II v2 Copper IEM Cable by MikePortnoy
- › Xiaomi Mi Headphone by MrTechAgent
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2