Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › New custom IEM company - Custom Art: discussion, review, and impressions thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

New custom IEM company - Custom Art: discussion, review, and impressions thread - Page 40

post #586 of 1678

whoever: you are damn right, cause there is no turning back after stepping into the world of CIEM

post #587 of 1678
I just received mine pro330v2 and being listening them for about an 1 hour. Hmm...I will say nothing more for now:D But I tend to agree with Jazzyfi that they are picky as to the quality of songs.
post #588 of 1678
I am soooooo jealous! ;-) I'll have mine back soon too
post #589 of 1678

Good to know that the you finally got your pro330v2. Enjoy!

 

Quote:

Originally Posted by Krismarzyk View Post

I just received mine pro330v2 and being listening them for about an 1 hour. Hmm...I will say nothing more for now:D But I tend to agree with Jazzyfi that they are picky as to the quality of songs.
post #590 of 1678
Quote:
Originally Posted by Krismarzyk View Post

I just received mine pro330v2 and being listening them for about an 1 hour. Hmm...I will say nothing more for now:D But I tend to agree with Jazzyfi that they are picky as to the quality of songs.

Attached is the photo of my pro330. They look really great and they sound even more better:D

post #591 of 1678


nice colors. And in the end you have them. It would be nice to compare your CIEM.

post #592 of 1678
misiek, yeap, I hated them at first time and now I have them and I really enjoy them (vocals are fabulous).

After I listen to them for a while, around 2 weeks should be sufficient, I should post on our local forum comparison between pro330, CE BA4r and pro210. At later stage I will post the same here.
post #593 of 1678
Quote:
Originally Posted by Krismarzyk View Post

misiek, yeap, I hated them at first time and now I have them and I really enjoy them (vocals are fabulous).
 

Why I choose Pro330 than Pro201 or Music One. Only one thing vocals are amazing in this model.

post #594 of 1678
Quote:
Originally Posted by msiekkb View Post
 

Why I choose Pro330 than Pro201 or Music One. Only one thing vocals are amazing in this model.

I'll 'third' this.  Vocals on the Pro330 (version 1) are better than any other C/IEM I own.  There's more/better texture and as a result emotions are more clearly conveyed.

post #595 of 1678
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deviltooth View Post
 

I'll 'third' this.  Vocals on the Pro330 (version 1) are better than any other C/IEM I own.  There's more/better texture and as a result emotions are more clearly conveyed.

 

Yes, true words vocals on the Pro 330v1 are better than any other. But Peter making me v2 now. When I get my Pro330 back (version 2) I will writing compare version.

post #596 of 1678
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deviltooth View Post
 

I'll 'third' this.  Vocals on the Pro330 (version 1) are better than any other C/IEM I own.  There's more/better texture and as a result emotions are more clearly conveyed.


What other CIEMs are you talking about ? CTM500 or JH13pro for example ? I well know the old version of JH13, are they those ? Could you tell us little more ? Thanks :)

post #597 of 1678
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rollk2 View Post
 


What other CIEMs are you talking about ? CTM500 or JH13pro for example ? I well know the old version of JH13, are they those ? Could you tell us little more ? Thanks :)

Someone has been looking at my profile. :cool:

 

Yes, I'd give the Pro330 version 1 the nod over the JH13pro Freqphase model for vocal and instrument textures.  I won't say it's technically more proficient than the JH13, but it's a more enjoyable listen.  I'd also say the Pro330 wins again for connecting to the music emotionally over the CTM500.  Ditto the Noble 4 (universal).

 

If I was mixing music I'd prefer the CTM500 over the Pro330.  The CTM500 has a bit of that instrumental 'cut and paste' separation you get from Etymotics.  If someone asked me for the most dynamic, technical CIEM I possess I'd have to give the nod to the JH13pro.  For enjoyment it's the Pro330.  Alas my Pro330 is now out of commission (bad dampers) so all of this is by memory, however I wrote down my impressions when the Pro330 was functioning so I'm sure of the accuracy of my statements.

 

I eagerly await Piotr's flagship.  I was so seduced by my Pro330 that I'm willing to wait rather than throw my money at one of the other new flagships (i.e. JH Roxanne).

post #598 of 1678

I'm meeting with Peter next week, would you perhaps like me to perform a sort of mini-interview with him? If so, what questions would you like me to ask? ;)

post #599 of 1678
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeycam View Post
 

I'm meeting with Peter next week, would you perhaps like me to perform a sort of mini-interview with him? If so, what questions would you like me to ask? ;)

yeah: when is my 330v2 ready? :wink_face::bigsmile_face:

 

 

 

just kidding! 

post #600 of 1678
Quote:
Originally Posted by whoever View Post
 

yeah: when is my 330v2 ready? :wink_face::bigsmile_face:

 

 

 

just kidding! 

Haha,

- Whose 330s?

- Oh, just whoever's.

:D

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › New custom IEM company - Custom Art: discussion, review, and impressions thread