Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › New custom IEM company - Custom Art: discussion, review, and impressions thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

New custom IEM company - Custom Art: discussion, review, and impressions thread - Page 12

post #166 of 1816

Thanks...

post #167 of 1816

Venting doesn't affect isolation. Driver per se is totally enclosed in silicone with just a small air volume behind it.

post #168 of 1816
Thread Starter 

I have received the Music One and put in a bit of listening time, but still have a long ways to go.  Here is my first official statement about the Music One, lol.

post #169 of 1816
Quote:
Originally Posted by average_joe View Post

I have received the Music One and put in a bit of listening time, but still have a long ways to go.  Here is my first official statement about the Music One, lol.
what is the music one?
post #170 of 1816

Single BA CIEM from CustomArt. More tuned for musicality rather than reference listening.
 

post #171 of 1816
Any updates on the 330?
Thx
post #172 of 1816
Quote:
Originally Posted by tm.chen View Post  Any updates on the 330?

 

I think Peter got all the PCBs in, so he's probably getting them made as we speak... he posted a picture on Facebook with the drivers hooked up to the crossover (on the PCB).

post #173 of 1816
Quote:
Originally Posted by tomscy2000 View Post

 

I think Peter got all the PCBs in, so he's probably getting them made as we speak... he posted a picture on Facebook with the drivers hooked up to the crossover (on the PCB).


And the latest Facebook pictures were of the first Pro210.  It looks like production of the multi-driver models is ramping up now.  I'll let you all know when I get mine.

post #174 of 1816

oulahla, i can't wait! I wonder how many we are in the waiting line for the 330...

post #175 of 1816
I'm waiting for it pro330. Hope to get it soon smily_headphones1.gif.
post #176 of 1816
that makes 2 of us smily_headphones1.gif
post #177 of 1816
Quote:
Originally Posted by whoever View Post

oulahla, i can't wait! I wonder how many we are in the waiting line for the 330...


Actually a lot.... But you Patrick are the first on the list so... ;)

post #178 of 1816

That is good to hear. I wonder how far I am down the list..... dt880smile.png
 

post #179 of 1816
Quote:
Originally Posted by piotrus-g View Post



Actually a lot.... But you Patrick are the first on the list so... wink.gif

Haha, now THAT'S what I call good news!!!
Thanks so much Peter!
Edited by whoever - 7/17/13 at 2:06am
post #180 of 1816
Haha, I wonder how far I'm in the list... Probably quite far.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › New custom IEM company - Custom Art: discussion, review, and impressions thread