Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › New custom IEM company - Custom Art: discussion, review, and appreciation thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

New custom IEM company - Custom Art: discussion, review, and appreciation thread - Page 22

post #316 of 904

Piotrus, have you ever consider trying to work on the 1Plus2?

post #317 of 904
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mimouille View Post
 

Piotrus, have you ever consider trying to work on the 1Plus2?

No, and wouldn't do that. 1Plus2 has vent in the shell and the the fact that the shell is hollow also contributes to the sound - it seems pretty hard for me to do vents in the silicone shell at the moment.

post #318 of 904
Both, but the SE5 colored the sound a bit. The Pro330 is more transparent though not as detailed. Don't know how the new Pro666 (or whatever it is called now) will sound. I hope as transparent as Pro330 but with more details.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinocelt View Post

And not your SE5?
post #319 of 904
Sound signature mostly, overly bright and airy fake soundstage. I needed a spot on sound reproduction for my new studio. That was one the reason.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mimouille View Post


Awesome ! What led you to remold the Miracles ?
post #320 of 904
I saw that on fb yesterday. That sounds like a cool project. I hope it turns out to be what you want. I never thought about a silicone reshell until I saw that yesterday.
post #321 of 904
Silicone is without a doubt the best thing I discovered these last years! Once you get down this road You won't come back!
you don't break the seal all the time like with acrylics, getting it in or out is much less a pain in the ass (sorry for the language) and you truly just forget them for hours.

and "pro666" sounds so diabolically tempting! My fingers burn already!
Edited by whoever - 11/1/13 at 5:45am
post #322 of 904
Quote:
Originally Posted by whoever View Post

Silicone is without a doubt the best thing I discovered these last years! Once you get down this road You won't come back!
you don't break the seal all the time like with acrylics, getting it in or out is much less a pain in the ass (sorry for the language) and you truly just forget them for hours.

though i got TH900 on the way and WA7, and i know i wont be using the portable rig more than 1 hour a day!!! I SHALL BUY THE MUSIC TWO!! just to try the awesomeness of the Silicon :3 and will ofc send a HQ ear molds :P  

post #323 of 904
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by piotrus-g View Post
 

No, and wouldn't do that. 1Plus2 has vent in the shell and the the fact that the shell is hollow also contributes to the sound - it seems pretty hard for me to do vents in the silicone shell at the moment.

 

If anyone can vent the shell, I am sure you can if you really want to :wink_face:

post #324 of 904
Quote:
Originally Posted by average_joe View Post
 

 

If anyone can vent the shell, I am sure you can if you really want to :wink_face:


I never said it is impossible Joe ;)

post #325 of 904

If piotrus can make 1+2 into a silicone custom design, I am ordering 1+2 even before my dap purchase.

 

Btw, any news related to the new Custom Art flagship?

post #326 of 904
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by piotrus-g View Post


I never said it is impossible Joe wink.gif

Impossible is nothing!

I also wanted to mention that I am enjoying watching the growth of Custom Art from the sidelines (for now).
post #327 of 904
Quote:
Originally Posted by average_joe View Post

I also wanted to mention that I am enjoying watching the growth of Custom Art from the sidelines (for now).

 

Waiting for the upcoming flasgship?

post #328 of 904

Lets not distract Piotrus from that flagship.  At the moment the Pro 330 is getting just as much ear time as my JH13pro.  If there's something even better coming I'll have to mug some people in alleys for the money to buy it.

 

P.S. Stay out of dark alleys.

post #329 of 904

The new model sounds interesting but I wonder if my canals are able to handle the tubes.

post #330 of 904

OK. I just would like to deny any rumors regarding 6-driver flagship or prototype. The IEM for Jazzfi is finished IEM and it's not a prototype for any of my new IEM.

 

The last news stirred a bit too much and some took it as a flagship announcement.

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › New custom IEM company - Custom Art: discussion, review, and appreciation thread