I can understand why beige isn't popular; people would think you're wearing a hearing aid.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Experience with KOSS ProDJ100 and wearing the glasses in same time Last post on 12/15/13 at 9:25am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- New to AMP's, Need Help. (Fiio products) Last post on 12/10/13 at 10:40pm in Portable Headphone Amps
- AKG K550 vs Koss pro dj 100 / 200 Last post on 11/10/13 at 10:15am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Need some portables Last post on 10/23/13 at 7:41pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Will I notice as much of a difference as I think I will? [Upgrade query] Last post on 11/13/13 at 6:16pm in Headphones (full-size)
2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 12/16/13
- 2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)Last edited: 8/19/13
- 2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
New custom IEM company - Custom Art: discussion, review, and appreciation thread - Page 3
Gear mentioned in this thread:
No. There is ownership transfer option - like Heir Audio has. It's 300PLN which is slightly more than $100. The cost will be the same for reworking IEMs after 12 months warranty (in case of damage) or 30days refit period.
If you have ANY gray hair - beige CIEM's would make you look really old!
Nice feature...a built in backup plan!
Bass - depends on the song, if the song doesn't have bass Customy no bass, but if is more and deep bass Customy produce a lot off
Mids - vocal, one of the best I've ever heard, better than Shure 5xx, heard it very well on the high female vocals, when Shure sound inexpressive. All mids are very detailed, easily distinguish between several guitars, bass.
Highs - detailed but not the obvious. No strong edge like T-PEOS H100, Etymotic 4, more play higs as Audeo Phonak 232.
Very good balance between fun and analysis.
thanks very much! misiekkb, i'm in! selling my asg1.2 i think to try these....
There're two basic types of IEM cables - one is braided like UM/Westone/JH and so one, and second is the same as ACS/Minerva/Lime use. I use the second type. Cable shouldn't oxidize, you can always order black or white cable to avoid green look. No memory wire.
Yes, From 15th May. I just need some time to prepare everything to be able to handle so many orders. Just a final touches, though.
Regular price for Ear Tips is 179PLN promo is 89PLN but promo applies to T400 nozzle only, in limited colors.
Thanks for the clarification. Does the sennheiser ie80 fall under T400?
Why the 100? You're more a "top of the line" kinda guy, usually.
I'm not a huge fan of memory wires. Plus there's a big price gap between cable with and without memory wire. It can be optional. It would cost 100PLN (~$35) more, though.
Very good news Piotr, thanks very much for your fast answer!
I'll opt for it then!
The memory wire on my CT-500 is useful. On the other hand the memory wire on the R-50 made it well nigh unwearable. I'm willing to try without if the cable is good quality and reasonably flexible.
Because this is the same cable used by Minerva/ACS etc... can someone who has experience with those CIEMs (e.g. Average Joe) comment on quality and comfort?
- New custom IEM company - Custom Art: discussion, review, and appreciation thread
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › V-MODA M-100: Discussion/Feedback, Reviews, Pics, etc. 17 seconds ago
- › Sony NWZ-ZX1 - 35th Walkman Anniversary model 1 minute ago
- › Grado Bushmills X - Grado's first closed-back headphone? 1 minute ago
- › The discovery thread.! Yamaha HPH-200 (PG 1110) !!.KEF... 1 minute ago
- › = Hifiman HE500 & HE400 Jergpad Mod v2.5 = (Modulor orders updated... 1 minute ago
- › Seattle Sunday New Year Meet 01/05/14 2 minutes ago
- › Geek Pulse: Geek desktop DAC/AMP by Light Harmonics 2 minutes ago
- › VA / MD / DC meet - Saturday, January 18, 2014 2 minutes ago
- › Tyl, Measurements, AKG k812, and what really matters when assessing... 4 minutes ago
- › The Deals DISCUSSION Thread (READ THE FIRST POST!!!) 5 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD-598 by davisman
- › MrSpeakers Alpha Dog (T50RP Mod) by gelocks
- › Noble Audio 8C by John0405
- › Koss PortaPro - Headphones ( semi-open ) by cipurian
- › Project Palaios: Iona by lin0003
- › HiFiMAN RE-400 by getclikinagas
- › JAYS T00093 a-JAYS Five Earphones for Android - Black by mark2410
- › Beats Pro Over-Ear Headphone (White) by DigitalGrounder
- › AMB Laboratories γ2 (Gamma2) by JustinBieber
- › AKG K701 Studio Headphones by kmaenpaa
- › Headphone Power Calculator Spreadsheet by robrob
- › Headphone-to-Speaker-Amp Interface With... by robrob
- › Headphone Resistor Network Calculator by robrob
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Introduction) by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by skehoe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (In-Ear... by skehoe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Desktop Amps... by warrenpchi
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Portable... by cristina
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide... by SocialCapital