forgive my maybe ignorant question: for silicone customs, whats better way for ear-molding? Open mouth or closed?
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- I lost my M50s... Last post on 3/5/14 at 7:19am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Any help guys? Last post on 2/20/14 at 9:18am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Denon AH-D1100 vs Koss Pro DJ100 Last post on 2/12/14 at 6:28am in Headphones (full-size)
- A Challenge for Audiophiles Last post on 1/30/14 at 2:08pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Do different pads make a noticible difference in sound quality? Last post on 1/26/14 at 9:17pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 2/5/14
- 2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)Last edited: 8/19/13
- 2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
New custom IEM company - Custom Art: discussion, review, and appreciation thread - Page 2
Gear mentioned in this thread:
I honestly prefer slightly open mouth. Both will work since silicone is soft, though slightly open gives the best isolation and comfort.
Custom Art Pro-audio series 210 are sonically similar to Shinwoo T-PEOS H100.
1. Bass - H100 is hybrid, better fulfillment.
2. Mids - CA Pro 210 have better vocals, especially since they are more detailed, at all the mids are more detailed.
3. Highs - H100 are strong age.
Like for sleeping or on stage hearing protection? No problem.
In my case for sleeping and hearing protection, solid plugs, not the musician's style with filters.
Also, Average Joe's first post stated that 'transparent red' (and a few other colours) are a special order. Does that mean it's additional time or there's an additional cost? If so what is the charge?
Bass - depends on the song, if the song doesn't have bass Customy no bass, but if is more and deep bass Customy produce a lot off
Mids - vocal, one of the best I've ever heard, better than Shure 5xx, heard it very well on the high female vocals, when Shure sound inexpressive. All mids are very detailed, easily distinguish between several guitars, bass.
Highs - detailed but not the obvious. No strong edge like T-PEOS H100, Etymotic 4, more play higs as Audeo Phonak 232.
Very good balance between fun and analysis.
Additional time of about 2-3weeks. I just don't stock those colors since they aren't very popular, especially the skin beige/brown color. There will be no additional fee I guess.
Edited by piotrus-g - 5/8/13 at 2:27pm
- New custom IEM company - Custom Art: discussion, review, and appreciation thread
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › Headphone Sightings 2 10 seconds ago
- › Roll call: Indians staying in India, interested in high end... 35 seconds ago
- › Over ears help, 52 seconds ago
- › Chord Hugo 1 minute ago
- › KOSS ESP-950 Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Beyerdynamic DT770 Pro 250ohm Appreciation Thread 2 minutes ago
- › V-MODA M-100: Discussion/Feedback, Reviews, Pics, etc. 2 minutes ago
- › The Astell & Kern AK120 3 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD 600 Appreciation Thread 3 minutes ago
- › DT990 Pro Appreciation Thread 3 minutes ago
- › AKG K612 PRO Reference Studio Headphones by Flizz
- › Forza Audioworks Copper Series Cable by awry
- › Burson Audio - Conductor SL 9018 - Headphone Amp and DAC by ag8908
- › AKG K701 Studio Headphones by unshavenbastard
- › T-Peos H-300 - 3 Way Hybrid by djvkool
- › Astrotec AX-30 by bowei006
- › Beyerdynamic DX 160 iE by Ultramus
- › M-Audio Studiophile Q40 Closed-back Dynamic Headphones by KonKossKang
- › Sony MDR-XB500 40mm XB Diaphragm Driver Extra Bass Headphones by KonKossKang
- › Skullcandy Fix In Ear Headphone With 3 Button Remote - White / Chrome by killeraxemannic
- › Westone latest universal iem flagship was the... by majedelamine
- › How to find the Tokyo e-earphone shop by Currawong
- › The Best BASS Headphones ( a Head-Fi Wiki) by Hawaiibadboy
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (In-Ear... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by joe
- › Adjusting bias on Stax tube amplifiers by ardilla
- › Headphone Power Calculator Spreadsheet by robrob
- › Headphone-to-Speaker-Amp Interface With... by robrob
- › Headphone Resistor Network Calculator by robrob