forgive my maybe ignorant question: for silicone customs, whats better way for ear-molding? Open mouth or closed?
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Experience with KOSS ProDJ100 and wearing the glasses in same time Last post on 12/15/13 at 9:25am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- New to AMP's, Need Help. (Fiio products) Last post on 12/10/13 at 10:40pm in Portable Headphone Amps
- AKG K550 vs Koss pro dj 100 / 200 Last post on 11/10/13 at 10:15am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Need some portables Last post on 10/23/13 at 7:41pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Will I notice as much of a difference as I think I will? [Upgrade query] Last post on 11/13/13 at 6:16pm in Headphones (full-size)
2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 12/16/13
- 2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)Last edited: 8/19/13
Since the Gamma y2 is a DIY project I'm not going to comment on the build quality as its dependent on the builder. The Sound The sound of the y2 varies on how it was built. Mine is using...
I just thought I'd write up a review on these headphones. They did a bit getting used to, because the reproduction of sound is so clear and even. Like getting used to a pair of studio monitors...
Its cheap, I got my blue ones for 6 dollars, it sounds good consider, and it is very light weight. I do not know why some people insist this pair is better than 50-100 dollar headphones, it's...
Well, i won't make a long review. Having the iPod Nano V6, SansaClip+, SansaClip Fuse, iAudio 6 and a mix of older Sony's, iPod's etc ... I think the best sounding player to me was the iAudio 6....
Do not buy an Astell & Kern 120. It claims 192Gb memory, but it indexes and uses only the internal memory - 64gb. The external SD cards carry files but do not show up on the device. Money spent...
- 2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
New custom IEM company - Custom Art: discussion, review, and appreciation thread - Page 2
Gear mentioned in this thread:
I honestly prefer slightly open mouth. Both will work since silicone is soft, though slightly open gives the best isolation and comfort.
Custom Art Pro-audio series 210 are sonically similar to Shinwoo T-PEOS H100.
1. Bass - H100 is hybrid, better fulfillment.
2. Mids - CA Pro 210 have better vocals, especially since they are more detailed, at all the mids are more detailed.
3. Highs - H100 are strong age.
Like for sleeping or on stage hearing protection? No problem.
In my case for sleeping and hearing protection, solid plugs, not the musician's style with filters.
Also, Average Joe's first post stated that 'transparent red' (and a few other colours) are a special order. Does that mean it's additional time or there's an additional cost? If so what is the charge?
Bass - depends on the song, if the song doesn't have bass Customy no bass, but if is more and deep bass Customy produce a lot off
Mids - vocal, one of the best I've ever heard, better than Shure 5xx, heard it very well on the high female vocals, when Shure sound inexpressive. All mids are very detailed, easily distinguish between several guitars, bass.
Highs - detailed but not the obvious. No strong edge like T-PEOS H100, Etymotic 4, more play higs as Audeo Phonak 232.
Very good balance between fun and analysis.
Additional time of about 2-3weeks. I just don't stock those colors since they aren't very popular, especially the skin beige/brown color. There will be no additional fee I guess.
Edited by piotrus-g - 5/8/13 at 2:27pm
- New custom IEM company - Custom Art: discussion, review, and appreciation thread
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › Ross Stores (USA) Deals Thread - Who Got What and Where 11 seconds ago
- › FS: Beyerdynamic t50p 26 seconds ago
- › Just listened to some Fostex T50RPs today... WOW! 32 seconds ago
- › Q701 appreciation thread 1 minute ago
- › The iBasso DX50 Thread - Latest firmware: 1.2.6 1 minute ago
- › Quality iems under $50? 2 minutes ago
- › The Deals DISCUSSION Thread (READ THE FIRST POST!!!) 3 minutes ago
- › A pair of headphones strictly for movies/gaming. 4 minutes ago
- › The discovery thread.! Yamaha HPH-200 (PG 1110) !!.KEF... 4 minutes ago
- › MrSpeakers Alpha Dog Revealed! - The World's First Production... 4 minutes ago
- › AMB Laboratories γ2 (Gamma2) by JustinBieber
- › AKG K701 Studio Headphones by kmaenpaa
- › JVC HAS160B FLATS Lightweight Headband Headphones (Black) by Lokip000
- › COWON J3 32 GB Portable Media Player (Black) by Xstream
- › Astell & Kern AK120 by Beethoven Lover
- › Astell&Kern AKR01 Balanced Armature In-Ear Monitors by wolfetan44
- › Heir Audio 5.0 by surge
- › Philips Fidelio S1 by pignolo
- › Superlux HD-681 EVO Black Professional Monitor Headphones by alflying
- › Dunu DN-1000 by Brooko
- › Headphone Power Calculator Spreadsheet by robrob
- › Headphone-to-Speaker-Amp Interface With... by robrob
- › Headphone Resistor Network Calculator by robrob
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Introduction) by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by skehoe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (In-Ear... by skehoe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Desktop Amps... by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Portable... by cristina
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide... by joe