Is there a big difference in sound quality between these 2 models? I have the M50's now and I've been reading up on the merits of the open back designs. I listen mainly at night, at home and use a my iPhone 3/Spotify with a portable amp but really do not see myself ever listening to this set-up outside my home.
Related Forum Threads
- Audio-Technica ATH-M50 or the Audio-Technica ATH-AD900? Last post on 5/20/12 at 4:11pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Which ATH M50 to get ? Last post on Today at 1:26 pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Cant decide on headphones Last post on 11/17/14 at 8:20pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Audio Technica ATH-M50S Last post on 8/17/14 at 3:59pm in Headphones for Sale / Trade
- asus b85m-g .. audio technica ath-m50 Last post on 5/29/14 at 4:07am in Headphones (full-size)
When I listen to these Headphones I always think to Polygamy. That is because I am already in love for another Headphone but I am also attracted by these Liberate. They are not exactly my kind...
I actually have, believe it or not, two sets of the A8 earphones. I bought the first one at a B&O store; someone bought a car and the earphones came as a gift. He didn't care for them, so he gave...
I have tested all JBL BT Headphones. I am not even sure why. These are the ONLY one which is worth considering if you look for a good sound. But NOT for the actual price of $270, EVER. They...
If I would have to choose between these and the JBL E40, I would probably kill myself. But in case I am of particularly good mood I would choose these. They do not have much better SQ but have...
When I first reviewed these Headphones some time ago in Amazon, I did not yet tried so many BT Headphones. Somehow I like them more now, specially because their much cheaper price (actually...
ATH-M50 to ATH-AD900X
Gear mentioned in this thread:
I've heard they're acquirable for ~200-230$ with shipping, are they worth that kind of money? I would imagine they are from everything I've heard about them and doing mental comparisons to the M50's.
You can get the AD900X for 135 USD on amazon.jp. Then you have to pay Tenso a few buck for shipping outside Japan.
I'm seeing 279.99 plus shipping...ATH- AD900X...all day.
But he said Sony MA900 for $195 and not ATH- AD900X.
If I order from amazon Japan will I get dinged for customs and brokerage fees?
So much for shipping MA900 from Japan to Canada. Just tried to order them and got the below. Maybe it is just certain dealers that won't ship to Canada? If so which one to order Sony MA900 from?
"We're sorry. This item can't be shipped to your selected destination. You may either change the shipping address or delete the item from your order by changing its quantity to 0 and clicking the update button below."
Edited by Schonen - 9/2/13 at 5:19am
- ATH-M50 to ATH-AD900X
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › Lightweight, comfortable and decent sounding Closed full sized can... 16 seconds ago
- › Wow! Sennheiser HD 540 Reference are so good. 54 seconds ago
- › Grado Fan Club! 2 minutes ago
- › DAC / amp / sound card for HD 598 2 minutes ago
- › Android phones and USB DACs 4 minutes ago
- › The iBasso DX50 Thread - Latest firmware: 1.6.0 5 minutes ago
- › Shure SE846 Impressions Thread 6 minutes ago
- › Ocharaku Flat4-Kaede Type II 6 minutes ago
- › What book are you reading right now? 7 minutes ago
- › Rockbox for iBasso DX50 + cwm recovery Latest Update: 2014-09-15 7 minutes ago
- › The House of Marley Liberate XL BT by Giogio
- › Bang & Olufsen A8 Earphones by fjhuerta
- › JBL Synchros 400BT Bluetooth Wireless On-Ear Stereo Headphones, Black by Giogio
- › JBL J56 BT Bluetooth Wireless On-Ear Stereo Headphone, Black by Giogio
- › Jabra REVO Wireless Bluetooth Stereo Headphones - Retail Packaging... by Giogio
- › DUNU DN-2000 Hybrid 3 way earphone by Rockthemboots
- › Samsung Level over by Giogio
- › JBL E50BT Black Premium Wireless Over-Ear Bluetooth Stereo... by Giogio
- › JBL E40BT Black High-Performance Wireless On-Ear Bluetooth Stereo... by Giogio
- › AKG K845 Bluetooth Over-Ear Headphones by Giogio
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)