Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Headphones (full-size) › First serious closed headohones reccomendations needed!
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

First serious closed headohones reccomendations needed! - Page 6

post #76 of 120
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trunks159 View Post

Lol. Y?

Have you been to Harrisburg?
post #77 of 120
Nope, totally skipped it when I went to Pittsburg and then Cincinnati.
post #78 of 120
Thread Starter 
I still have the adaptor from my beats that plug into my guitar amp. Will I be able to use with these headphones?
post #79 of 120
If its a 3.5mm female to whatever he guitar imput's adapter is, it'll work.
post #80 of 120
Thread Starter 
post #81 of 120
Thread Starter 

The first song is a rock ballad. The second song is a little harder. The last one is heavy metal. How do they sound on both headphones?
post #82 of 120
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by ryan2196 View Post

The first song is a rock ballad. The second song is a little harder. The last one is heavy metal. How do they sound on both headphones?

The second song was supposed to be this:

http://m.youtube.com/#/watch?v=NbLMrce7OJI
post #83 of 120
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by ryan2196 View Post


The second song was supposed to be this:

http://m.youtube.com/#/watch?v=NbLMrce7OJI

Ok never mind there are copyright issues on the second and it won't bring it up. Just listen to the other two.
post #84 of 120
Can't listen right now but I'll listen.
post #85 of 120
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trunks159 View Post

Can't listen right now but I'll listen.

Ok sounds good. Thanks!
post #86 of 120
I don't know if these have been mentioned yet (sorry. didn't read the whole thread). But also look into the Beyerdynamic DT1350s for portables, now available for $199 on Amazon. Here's a review: http://www.innerfidelity.com/content/awesome-beyerdynamic-dt-1350
Edited by cel4145 - 5/11/13 at 3:04pm
post #87 of 120
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by cel4145 View Post

I don't know if these have been mentioned yet (sorry. didn't read the whole thread). But also look into the Beyerdynamic DT1350s for portables, now available for $199 on Amazon. Here's a review: http://www.innerfidelity.com/content/awesome-beyerdynamic-dt-1350

Ok thanks!
post #88 of 120
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by cel4145 View Post

I don't know if these have been mentioned yet (sorry. didn't read the whole thread). But also look into the Beyerdynamic DT1350s for portables, now available for $199 on Amazon. Here's a review: http://www.innerfidelity.com/content/awesome-beyerdynamic-dt-1350
Quote:
Originally Posted by cel4145 View Post

I don't know if these have been mentioned yet (sorry. didn't read the whole thread). But also look into the Beyerdynamic DT1350s for portables, now available for $199 on Amazon. Here's a review: http://www.innerfidelity.com/content/awesome-beyerdynamic-dt-1350

Those are on ears. I'm looking for over the ears but thanks! If I did get on ears I'd get the sennheisers.
post #89 of 120
Sorry about that. Yeah. I saw you were discussing the Sennheiser Amperiors and HD 25 II.

The best headphones I have heard for hard rock and metal are Grado SR225i, but those won't help since they are open headphones and on ear. But they are unbelievably awesome for rock! biggrin.gif

Once you get your closed pair, you'll have to try them or the SR80i for listening to rock at home smily_headphones1.gif
post #90 of 120
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by cel4145 View Post

Sorry about that. Yeah. I saw you were discussing the Sennheiser Amperiors and HD 25 II.

The best headphones I have heard for hard rock and metal are Grado SR225i, but those won't help since they are open headphones and on ear. But they are unbelievably awesome for rock! biggrin.gif

Once you get your closed pair, you'll have to try them or the SR80i for listening to rock at home smily_headphones1.gif

Yeah I really wish there were closed Grados! I would be all over that.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Headphones (full-size) › First serious closed headohones reccomendations needed!