- 160 Posts. Joined 10/2012
- Location: Somewhere near ground zero
- Select All Posts By This User
Related Forum Threads
- Best over ear headphones in price range of $40-$100 Last post on 10/5/13 at 8:05pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Need "upgrade" to my Sennheisers Last post on 8/14/13 at 8:30pm in Headphones (full-size)
- need some help on some portable headphones Last post on 5/3/13 at 2:39pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Full sized cans around $80 Last post on 3/25/13 at 8:24pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Thoughts on Sennheiser HD439? Last post on 1/22/14 at 8:49pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
Preface: Nothing too technical here; just wanted to give my impression as someone that had to "downgrade" from the HE-400's recently and has tried dozens of full-sized cans. I have had these things...
This is my second actual IEM purchase, and I have to say, I'm very surprised. These have a more enjoyable and pleasurable listening experience compared to the Shure SE425, which sounded dry and...
My priority when i am buying a audio gear is value for money and Fidue A73 comes in the insane value category,although it is still early to tell if it's the best inear at the price because i...
okay i am putting up this review after a lot of usage with these so called"garbage bin miracles". 1.packaging-simple,nothing wonderous here,and custom accesories 2.cable-seriously a let down but...
sennheiser hd 439 vs ultrasone hfi 780 - Page 2
Gear mentioned in this thread:
I would for all-rounders, but they might ta Uuuuke some getting ised to because of the more laid back sound and less bass than basshead phones, but once you get used to 'em you notice a decent soundstage and appealing sound sig for many types of music. Excellent starter can IMO
The sennheiser Hd439 are more comfortable than the ultrasone HFI 780
The Ultrasones have QUANTITY bass, the sennheiser QUALITY bass, but not up with the quantity of ultrasone
The Sennheiser have somewhat rolled of highs (or polite), the ultrasone have emphasized highs
The Sennheiser have sweety mids, the ultrasone don't.
The Sennheiser are 50$ cheaper than the ultrasones
My Final thought: The sennheiser HD439 are better all-rounders but the ultrasones are better for Dubstep.
Pd: Sorry for my bad English
- sennheiser hd 439 vs ultrasone hfi 780
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › Custom Art Custom Tuned 6Drivers IEM 6 seconds ago
- › Currently using a Xonar DGX, should I upgrade? 10 seconds ago
- › Estron Linum Balanced 2 Pin *FINAL PRICE DROP* 1 minute ago
- › VE - A New and Impressive Earbuds Brand 1 minute ago
- › DUNU DN-2000J -- More Than Evolution? 3 minutes ago
- › Tinnitus 3 minutes ago
- › Hifiman he-400i Impressions and Discussion 4 minutes ago
- › Astell&Kern AK380 4 minutes ago
- › Knowledge Zenith (KZ) impressions thread 5 minutes ago
- › Westone W60 Impressions Thread 5 minutes ago
- › Yamaha HPH-MT220BL by RushNerd
- › Klipsch Image X10 Noise-Isolating Earphone by achelgeson
- › Fidue A73 Hybrid Monitor Earphones with universal single button... by krishtrinity1
- › Philips SHE3590BK/10 In-Ear Headphones (Black) by nauhid
- › SoundMAGIC E50 / E50S by RedJohn456
- › Alpha & Delta AD01 by nmatheis
- › Creative Aurvana Live! 2 Headset with 40mm Drivers and In-Line Mic by Sentinei
- › CustomArt Ei.3 acrylic custom IEM by acain
- › Meier Audio Corda Classic by dancho
- › Fidue A83 Reference Class Triple Hybrid IEM by HUM24H
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3