thoughs on which one are best? i like bass for dubstep linkin park but portable.
Related Forum Threads
- Best over ear headphones in price range of $40-$100 Last post on 10/5/13 at 8:05pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Need "upgrade" to my Sennheisers Last post on 8/14/13 at 8:30pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Full sized cans around $80 Last post on 3/25/13 at 8:24pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Thoughts on Sennheiser HD439? Last post on 1/22/14 at 8:49pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- I'm a noob and I give up I need help.... Last post on 2/12/13 at 12:18am in Headphones (full-size)
Here we go again. It seems like every other review I've done lately has been on some product from this up-and-coming company that is making a name for itself. Luckily for us, this IEM from...
I tested it with Dr.Chesky's Binaural album and Depeche Mode flacs. What I like most is of course bass response..it is more than enough, maybe a bit exaggerated, aggressive. Overall, I am...
I used this sound card for 5 years. It replaced that time my previous card M-Audio Audiophile 2496. As far as I know at present (2014/2015) it is not possible to buy this card as new in Europe....
So I got these real cheap, I thought what the heck for $15 I can't go wrong.....I was wrong. Well they are listenable, I hardly call them a gaming headphone besides the mic built in, explosions...
Well I only had it for a week now and being listening to it about 3-5 hours a day even before I go to bed yes this is how good it is to me. My only other DAP's I have it to compare to are the DX50...
sennheiser hd 439 vs ultrasone hfi 780
Gear mentioned in this thread:
I enjoy my HD439s but i feel they are a bit laid back for dubstep, I would like to recommend Koss pro dj 100s; excellent bass and durability.
cannot comment on the ultrasones though. They are generally very respected for bass heavy music.
The HD439 have a light bass response, and they are not suited for fast songs (linkin park) in this case i easily recommend the ultrasone.
out of the two senn are obviously more comfortable, but i dont know how is the sound or the ultrasone compare to the senns,in my opinion is not worth it get a nice sounding headphones if they are not comfortable and getting pain from wearing them for even 2 hours.
I never get uncomfortable with the senns. I am also one of the people who doesn't get uncomfortable from DJ 100s with stock pads, they just push on my ears a bit and I get used to it. IMO pretty good, more comfy than the xb500s to me
- sennheiser hd 439 vs ultrasone hfi 780
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › HiFiman HE-500 (HE as in High End) Proving to be an enjoyable... 16 seconds ago
- › Noble Audio - the Wizard returns! 58 seconds ago
- › Sennheiser HD650 Impressions Thread 1 minute ago
- › Do you believe BURN IN for your Audio Stuff like Headphones,... 1 minute ago
- › TDK BA200 - Appreciation Thread 1 minute ago
- › McIntosh MHP1000 Headphones Announced in CES 3 minutes ago
- › You Know You're an Audiophile When.. Version 2! 3 minutes ago
- › DIY Cable Questions and Comments Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Headamp Blue Hawaii Special Edition 4 minutes ago
- › The Audeze LCD-2 Ortho thread (New) 5 minutes ago
- › MP4Nation Brainwavz M1 by JoeDoe
- › Koss RUK 30K Noise Isolating In-Ear Stereophone, Black by ajlan
- › Audiotrak Prodigy 7.1 HiFi by Ataka
- › Creative Fatal1ty Gaming Headset by TsukiNick
- › SHOZY Alien DAP by AudioGG
- › The House of Marley Liberate XL BT by Giogio
- › Bang & Olufsen A8 Earphones by fjhuerta
- › JBL Synchros 400BT Bluetooth Wireless On-Ear Stereo Headphones, Black by Giogio
- › JBL J56 BT Bluetooth Wireless On-Ear Stereo Headphone, Black by Giogio
- › Jabra REVO Wireless Bluetooth Stereo Headphones - Retail Packaging... by Giogio
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)