thoughs on which one are best? i like bass for dubstep linkin park but portable.
Related Forum Threads
- Best over ear headphones in price range of $40-$100 Last post on 10/5/13 at 8:05pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Need "upgrade" to my Sennheisers Last post on 8/14/13 at 8:30pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Full sized cans around $80 Last post on 3/25/13 at 8:24pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Thoughts on Sennheiser HD439? Last post on 1/22/14 at 8:49pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- I'm a noob and I give up I need help.... Last post on 2/12/13 at 12:18am in Headphones (full-size)
Let's keep this short. There are better headphones out there without any cons. The Grado RS1i can get shouty at times or give a bit of weird bass. The comfort isn't great either although I changed...
First of all, I have bought these headphones exactly one week ago. I have upgraded to these from my Superlux 668b. I will do a review now, and update it after another couple of weeks worth...
I am from China and I'd like to say Chinese people are lucky enough to have the opportunity to reach most of device in the area of audio especially some brand only provided in China.So it made me...
The Theorem 720 is magical.. Using it is like stepping into a foreign land where everything is crisp, detailed, and so very vivid that you’ll never want to leave again for the boring, veiled,...
This is my first DAP. I bought it in August with pre-installed 2.1 firmware and I have to say I am positively surprised how great this player sounds. I honestly can not compare it with other DAPs...
sennheiser hd 439 vs ultrasone hfi 780
Gear mentioned in this thread:
I enjoy my HD439s but i feel they are a bit laid back for dubstep, I would like to recommend Koss pro dj 100s; excellent bass and durability.
cannot comment on the ultrasones though. They are generally very respected for bass heavy music.
out of the two senn are obviously more comfortable, but i dont know how is the sound or the ultrasone compare to the senns,in my opinion is not worth it get a nice sounding headphones if they are not comfortable and getting pain from wearing them for even 2 hours.
I never get uncomfortable with the senns. I am also one of the people who doesn't get uncomfortable from DJ 100s with stock pads, they just push on my ears a bit and I get used to it. IMO pretty good, more comfy than the xb500s to me
- sennheiser hd 439 vs ultrasone hfi 780
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › Metro Detroit 2014 Head-Fi Meet Impressions Thread 3 seconds ago
- › The Xiaomi Pistons Thread 51 seconds ago
- › New WESTONE W-SERIES 1 minute ago
- › Sennheiser MOMENTUM Review 2 minutes ago
- › New Schiit! Ragnarok and Yggdrasil 3 minutes ago
- › Double Helix Cables Appreciation Thread 3 minutes ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 5 minutes ago
- › Headstage Arrow 3G WORLDWIDE SHIPPING INCLUDED! 5 minutes ago
- › Sony PHA-3 balanced portable dac/amp 5 minutes ago
- › Sony's New 2014 flagship IEM - XBA Z5 6 minutes ago
- › Grado RS1i Reference Series Headphones by Textfeud
- › Shure SRH 440 Professional Studio Headphones by donniefalcone
- › Denon AH-D7100 Music Maniac by lizhenghong728
- › Cypher Labs Theorem 720 DAC Headphone Amplifier by cripple1
- › iBasso DX90 Portable Digital Audio Player by marhol
- › ASUS Vulcan ANC Circumaural Pro Gaming Headset by robthebiggerman
- › AKG Acoustics K-240 Semi Open Studio Headphones by jerryg
- › ALO Audio The Pan Am by JoeDoe
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by Zelda
- › Tralucent Audio Ref 1 by Kunlun
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)