thoughs on which one are best? i like bass for dubstep linkin park but portable.
Related Forum Threads
- Best over ear headphones in price range of $40-$100 Last post on 10/5/13 at 8:05pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Need "upgrade" to my Sennheisers Last post on 8/14/13 at 8:30pm in Headphones (full-size)
- need some help on some portable headphones Last post on 5/3/13 at 2:39pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Full sized cans around $80 Last post on 3/25/13 at 8:24pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Thoughts on Sennheiser HD439? Last post on 1/22/14 at 8:49pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
First and foremost, a big thank you to those at Noble Audio who has sent me a unit to review. The Noble Audio customer service experience has been a joy to behold. Brannan is always on hand to deal...
I bought these from the limited selection available at an Apple Store, as I was heading on a trip the next day and needed some new IEMs for the plane ride. I read some reviews and noticed a lot of...
I got a sansa clip+ for my pair of custom iems. Really small, really portable, big nice clip to clip on something while training. Almost perfect sound, some audible noise (really really low, like...
overall nice headphones, with proper bass and sound and i am still burning it, rest of things i will discuss after complete burning process
I had to finally put my Shure 4ECs to rest and have been on the search for months to find a replacement. I like sub bass and a balanced sound and value build quality. My Shures were built tough...
sennheiser hd 439 vs ultrasone hfi 780
Gear mentioned in this thread:
I enjoy my HD439s but i feel they are a bit laid back for dubstep, I would like to recommend Koss pro dj 100s; excellent bass and durability.
cannot comment on the ultrasones though. They are generally very respected for bass heavy music.
The HD439 have a light bass response, and they are not suited for fast songs (linkin park) in this case i easily recommend the ultrasone.
out of the two senn are obviously more comfortable, but i dont know how is the sound or the ultrasone compare to the senns,in my opinion is not worth it get a nice sounding headphones if they are not comfortable and getting pain from wearing them for even 2 hours.
I never get uncomfortable with the senns. I am also one of the people who doesn't get uncomfortable from DJ 100s with stock pads, they just push on my ears a bit and I get used to it. IMO pretty good, more comfy than the xb500s to me
- sennheiser hd 439 vs ultrasone hfi 780
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 27 seconds ago
- › Roll Call: Who's building, built, or thinking of building a beta22? 32 seconds ago
- › Music Game IX 35 seconds ago
- › Asus Xonar DG[x] question. 45 seconds ago
- › Calling All "Vintage" Integrated/Receiver Owners 50 seconds ago
- › Noble Audio - the Wizard returns! 1 minute ago
- › "The Lab" 1 minute ago
- › Best classical recordings...ever! 2 minutes ago
- › Metrum Acoustics Aurix 2 minutes ago
- › End of Life and Sale on Mad Dog and Alpha Headphones 2 minutes ago
- › Noble Audio Savant by uchihaitachi
- › RHA T10i by zim2411
- › SanDisk Sansa Clip+ 8 GB MP3 Player (Black) by ardacer
- › Audio-Technica ATH-M50x by sagar khichi
- › RHA MA750i by Onthecoast
- › Dunu TITAN 1 — titanium-coated diaphragm earphones by YoYo JoKeR
- › Brainwavz BLU-100 Bluetooth IEMs by JoeDoe
- › Edifier Hi-Fi Stereo Headphone (H180 Black) by sharonbava
- › Ultimate Ears 200vi Noise-Isolating Headset, Blue by dkshifat
- › T-Peos Altone 150 in-ear monitor with detachable cables, mic and... by Hisoundfi
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2