thoughs on which one are best? i like bass for dubstep linkin park but portable.
Related Forum Threads
- Best over ear headphones in price range of $40-$100 Last post on 10/5/13 at 8:05pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Need "upgrade" to my Sennheisers Last post on 8/14/13 at 8:30pm in Headphones (full-size)
- need some help on some portable headphones Last post on 5/3/13 at 2:39pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Full sized cans around $80 Last post on 3/25/13 at 8:24pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Thoughts on Sennheiser HD439? Last post on 1/22/14 at 8:49pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
I am an audiophile and these cans really deliver! Spacious and open with a neutral but pacy kick. These phones are the business but deserve a headphone amp to really bounce! Nevertheless, you will...
HiFiMAN RE-300h Review with RE-400 comparisons and comments Disclaimer: The following review is my subjective assessment of the headphone. I am in no way affiliated with HiFiMAN nor am I...
Sorry for no actual review as i have just got into audio recently and this is my first pair or good headphones. But even i could tell there was alot of sub bass not loud but its definitely...
Ever since picking these IEMs up, they have been my go-to pair for almost every genre of music. They provide a great balance of neutrality paired with extremely forward and lush mids which do not...
This is a very impressive can for less than 1000.00! If this was a 1300-1500.00 can, I wouldn't say it was overpriced. Especially given what some of the audeze and hd800 cost. Now I wouldn't say...
sennheiser hd 439 vs ultrasone hfi 780
Gear mentioned in this thread:
I enjoy my HD439s but i feel they are a bit laid back for dubstep, I would like to recommend Koss pro dj 100s; excellent bass and durability.
cannot comment on the ultrasones though. They are generally very respected for bass heavy music.
The HD439 have a light bass response, and they are not suited for fast songs (linkin park) in this case i easily recommend the ultrasone.
out of the two senn are obviously more comfortable, but i dont know how is the sound or the ultrasone compare to the senns,in my opinion is not worth it get a nice sounding headphones if they are not comfortable and getting pain from wearing them for even 2 hours.
I never get uncomfortable with the senns. I am also one of the people who doesn't get uncomfortable from DJ 100s with stock pads, they just push on my ears a bit and I get used to it. IMO pretty good, more comfy than the xb500s to me
- sennheiser hd 439 vs ultrasone hfi 780
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 11 seconds ago
- › Reversible AKG K701 bass mod 41 seconds ago
- › Best android music player app? 56 seconds ago
- › Aurisonics ROCKETS: Impressions Thread 1 minute ago
- › Music City Meet #2 -- Fall 2014 -- Pics & Impressions Thread 1 minute ago
- › Custom AKG V-Moda Boom Pro Adapter (Testers Wanted) 1 minute ago
- › Audio-GD NFB-11.32 & NFB-11 (2014) (Delivery & Impression Thread)!!! 2 minutes ago
- › Just got my ODAC and meh... 2 minutes ago
- › DIY Cable Questions and Comments Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Beats Solo 2: Is the Head-Fi community willing to give these a fair... 2 minutes ago
- › Shure SRH1540 Headphones by Rogerlabarrie
- › HIFIMAN RE300h Earphone - Audiophile Earbud by conquerator2
- › Beyerdynamic DT 770 Pro-80 Closed Studio Headphones by Donnyboy98
- › Shure SE425 Earphone by cuiter23
- › HiFiMAN HE-560 by moodyrn
- › AKG K551 Closed-Back Reference Class Headset with Mic (Black/Silver) by GL1TCH3D
- › JVC HAM55X High Quality Xtreme-Xplosvs Headphones by Thoft208
- › Denon AH-MM400 Music Maniac Over-Ear Headphones by musikaladin
- › beyerdynamic DT 990 Pro Headphones by rigodeni
- › Dunu TITAN 1 — titanium-coated diaphragm earphones by Zalithian
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3