thoughs on which one are best? i like bass for dubstep linkin park but portable.
Related Forum Threads
- Best over ear headphones in price range of $40-$100 Last post on 10/5/13 at 8:05pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Need "upgrade" to my Sennheisers Last post on 8/14/13 at 8:30pm in Headphones (full-size)
- need some help on some portable headphones Last post on 5/3/13 at 2:39pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Full sized cans around $80 Last post on 3/25/13 at 8:24pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Thoughts on Sennheiser HD439? Last post on 1/22/14 at 8:49pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
At this point of time, iFi Audio shouldn’t need much introduction at all. The British company is the more budget oriented sister brand of the prestige Abbingdon Music Research and have made a name...
For the complete review click on the IMHO Tech Blog link.
So i bought the pistons 3 from Ibuygou.com a week ago. The unboxing experience was stellar just like the older version, I was slightly disappointed that the chocolate smell was not present. Oh...
Too lazy to write the full review yet LOL. Just posting this out first :)
This is my first audiophile grade headphone and I truly believe that this is a brilliant introduction to how awesome music can sound! I live is South Africa, a country that is renowned for...
sennheiser hd 439 vs ultrasone hfi 780
Gear mentioned in this thread:
I enjoy my HD439s but i feel they are a bit laid back for dubstep, I would like to recommend Koss pro dj 100s; excellent bass and durability.
cannot comment on the ultrasones though. They are generally very respected for bass heavy music.
The HD439 have a light bass response, and they are not suited for fast songs (linkin park) in this case i easily recommend the ultrasone.
out of the two senn are obviously more comfortable, but i dont know how is the sound or the ultrasone compare to the senns,in my opinion is not worth it get a nice sounding headphones if they are not comfortable and getting pain from wearing them for even 2 hours.
I never get uncomfortable with the senns. I am also one of the people who doesn't get uncomfortable from DJ 100s with stock pads, they just push on my ears a bit and I get used to it. IMO pretty good, more comfy than the xb500s to me
- sennheiser hd 439 vs ultrasone hfi 780
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › The (new) HD800 Impressions Thread 12 seconds ago
- › Amp recommendations for Fostex TH900? 27 seconds ago
- › Custom Art's First Foray into Acrylic CIEMs: Ei.3 38 seconds ago
- › The NEW Cayin C5 portable power house. 44 seconds ago
- › Rate the video games you're currently playing 51 seconds ago
- › OPPO PM-1 / PM-2 Loaner Program 58 seconds ago
- › AK 240 Stainless Steel Edition is The Best AK 240 Ever Made like... 1 minute ago
- › Shure SE425-V (Metallic Silver) 1 minute ago
- › iFi audio iPower - universal Ultra-Low Noise AC/DC adapter 1 minute ago
- › Testing audiophile claims and myths 2 minutes ago
- › iFi Audio micro iDSD by ClieOS
- › FiiO X3 2nd gen Ultraportable Hi-Res DAP by Tzar
- › Xiaomi Pistons 3.0 in-ear headphones by MakeTotlDestroy
- › Somic HD MH463 Open-air Dynamic Pro Headphones (Black) by Sentinei
- › thinksound on1 Supra-Aural On-Ear Monitor Wooden Headphone by biggysmalls
- › TDK IE800 by Arvan
- › Audeze EL-8 Closed-Back by sarora
- › VSONIC VSD 2S by Arvan
- › Master & Dynamic MH30 On Ear Headphone - Black by acain
- › SanDisk SDMX22-004G-A57K Sansa Clip Zip 4 GB, Black by kite7
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2