as the topic says.. i want in terms of sound quality,build quality , style.. Thank you :)
Related Forum Threads
- Suggestions for <$250 semi/open back headphones with detachable cord? Last post on 2/26/14 at 6:17pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Sennheiser HD 650 vs Audio-Technica ATH-M50s vs V-Moda Crossfade M100 Last post on 8/5/13 at 9:54am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- M-Audio Q40 vs. V-MODA Crossfade LP vs. Audio-Technica ATH-M50 Last post on 4/28/13 at 12:26pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Better than ATH M50? Last post on 3/11/13 at 3:34am in Headphones (full-size)
- Basshead Headphones? Last post on 12/29/12 at 7:57pm in Headphones (full-size)
My initial impressions of this headphone were good, but it has taken a week for me of careful listening to really appreciate their qualities and purpose. Ultimately, I love these headphones and...
Overview, design and build: The CKR10 is currently the flagship dynamic driver earphones from Audio Technica. I bought it used from another Head-Fi user. Packaging and accesories are simple but...
It is brilliant, having been based on a OPA2134 as input amp that is wired to a TPA6120A2 as buffer (Current amp). It uses a TDA2030 as a rail splitter. Using a power opamp as a rail splitter...
Introduction So a little a bit myself, I am a semi-audiophile. It means that I listen to "normal" song and audiophile song kind of 50:50. During my commute to work I listen to "normal" song such...
Thank You's and Sorries A big thank David Maudlin for sending me the Cypher Labs AlgoRhythm Trio to me back in late May and I apologise that it's taken me 3 months to put something up about...
which is better? v-moda m100 , m-80 , ath m50 HD 650 or tron t1 legacy headphones
Gear mentioned in this thread:
I dont know anything of Tron T1 Legacy Headphones. In the m80 / m100 round, for me the m80 is somewhat more accurate but a great seal is neccesary to archieve the best sound of this cans. I think that the lows in m100 are better than the m80 because in the m100 are well extended, in the m80 too but it have a slightly mid.bass hump. In the mids i think the m80 do better in that regard. In the highs are pretty similar for me (But the m100 have somewhat more pronounced highs). I like a lot the m80, they are portable, small and good looking headphones. The HD 650 are in other league, are open (leak a lot and no isolation) but sound a lot better with the proper equipment. The ATH-M50 sounds good for its price but for me is worse than m80 in all the aspects except highs frequencies i think.
For EDM i have the v-modas m80 and im very pleased. But if you want somewhat more highs, the foldable feature and over the ear design go with the m100.
- which is better? v-moda m100 , m-80 , ath m50 HD 650 or tron t1 legacy headphones
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › Woo Audio Amp Owner Unite 32 seconds ago
- › The (new) HD800 Impressions Thread 39 seconds ago
- › Fake Senheiser IE800? 2 minutes ago
- › Audio GD Master-11(Combination from Master 7 and Master 9) 3 minutes ago
- › HIFIMAN HE6 Amp Ranking Database 7 minutes ago
- › Ultrasone Signature DJ 7 minutes ago
- › Grado e Series 9 minutes ago
- › Noble Audio - the Wizard returns! 9 minutes ago
- › Pictures of Your Portable Rig (part XVI) 10 minutes ago
- › Venture Electronics (VE) Duke - a new high-performance IEM 10 minutes ago
- › Sony MDR-7520 Professional Headphones by Malfunkt
- › Audio Technica ATH-CKR10 IN-EAR HEADPHONE TITANIUM SONIC PRO DUAL... by ezekiel77
- › SMSL sApII Pro by DaveLT
- › Audiosense V2mix4 by abyatar
- › Cypher Labs AlgoRhythm Trio Portable Vacuum Tube Headphone Amplifier by AnakChan
- › Brainwavz Jive by thatBeatsguy
- › Dunu TITAN 1 — titanium-coated diaphragm earphones by areek
- › Beyerdynamic DX 160 iE by acain
- › Cayin Spark C5 DAC Portable USB DAC + Headphone Amplifier by chowmein83
- › HiFiMAN HE400S by Cotnijoe
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2