as the topic says.. i want in terms of sound quality,build quality , style.. Thank you :)
Related Forum Threads
- Suggestions for <$250 semi/open back headphones with detachable cord? Last post on 2/26/14 at 6:17pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Sennheiser HD 650 vs Audio-Technica ATH-M50s vs V-Moda Crossfade M100 Last post on 8/5/13 at 9:54am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- M-Audio Q40 vs. V-MODA Crossfade LP vs. Audio-Technica ATH-M50 Last post on 4/28/13 at 12:26pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Better than ATH M50? Last post on 3/11/13 at 3:34am in Headphones (full-size)
- What to get for Christmas? Last post on 12/6/12 at 3:37am in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
Last edited: 12/5/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)Last edited: 11/28/14
Disclaimer First of all, I would like to thank Audrey and the Brainwavz team for allowing me to review their S1 IEMs. I would also like to clarify that I am neither an affiliate of Brainwavz...
Overview The Alien is a well-priced (~$250 AUD), compact, screenless player that plays only WAV and FLAC files – no MP3, no AAC, just the two major lossless options. For some people that will...
Shure SRH840, are a value filled set of extraordinary headphones, worth every single coin you spend on it. The bass register is perfect for any genre of song you play through you...
I got the Sennheiser HD-598 based on all the existing rave reviews. It's amazingly comfortable. That's all the good I can say about it. I just hate the sound. Okay, I am no "audiophile". I am...
This is a good amplifier in my limited experience, *but*, it might not better than some of the leading solid-state competitors in this price range ($500-600). I haven't compared it too, for...
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
which is better? v-moda m100 , m-80 , ath m50 HD 650 or tron t1 legacy headphones
Gear mentioned in this thread:
I dont know anything of Tron T1 Legacy Headphones. In the m80 / m100 round, for me the m80 is somewhat more accurate but a great seal is neccesary to archieve the best sound of this cans. I think that the lows in m100 are better than the m80 because in the m100 are well extended, in the m80 too but it have a slightly mid.bass hump. In the mids i think the m80 do better in that regard. In the highs are pretty similar for me (But the m100 have somewhat more pronounced highs). I like a lot the m80, they are portable, small and good looking headphones. The HD 650 are in other league, are open (leak a lot and no isolation) but sound a lot better with the proper equipment. The ATH-M50 sounds good for its price but for me is worse than m80 in all the aspects except highs frequencies i think.
For EDM i have the v-modas m80 and im very pleased. But if you want somewhat more highs, the foldable feature and over the ear design go with the m100.
- which is better? v-moda m100 , m-80 , ath m50 HD 650 or tron t1 legacy headphones
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › New Nagra HD DAC 50 seconds ago
- › Custom AKG V-Moda Boom Pro Adapter (Testers Wanted) 1 minute ago
- › beyerdynamic spares, where to order? 1 minute ago
- › Band Name Game II 2 minutes ago
- › Audeze LCD-2 Impressions Thread 2 minutes ago
- › What headphones in this site should i consider? 3 minutes ago
- › Electronic Music Exchange (House, DnB, Dubstep, etc.) 3 minutes ago
- › Q701 impressions thread 4 minutes ago
- › The Schiitstorm: Next-Gen Magni 2 and Modi 2 Family! 4 minutes ago
- › iFi Audio Nano iDSD discussion + impression 5 minutes ago
- › Brainwavz S1 by thatBeatsguy
- › SHOZY Alien DAP by Loquah
- › Shure SRH840 by SoundScout
- › Sennheiser HD-598 by MyFamilyShoppin
- › Lehmann Rhinelander by jdpark
- › RAZER Kraken Pro Circumaural Analog Gaming Headset - Black by kigisaru
- › AWEI ES-Q9 Super Bass Wooden Earphones Headphones Headsets Fiber... by Mellowship
- › Koss Pro4S Full Size Studio Headphones, Black with Silver Trim by Zombie_X
- › Shure SRH1540 Headphones by nicholars
- › Sony MDREX10LP/BLK In-Ear Headphones by originalgusbus
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)