as the topic says.. i want in terms of sound quality,build quality , style.. Thank you :)
Related Forum Threads
- Suggestions for <$250 semi/open back headphones with detachable cord? Last post on 2/26/14 at 6:17pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Sennheiser HD 650 vs Audio-Technica ATH-M50s vs V-Moda Crossfade M100 Last post on 8/5/13 at 9:54am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- M-Audio Q40 vs. V-MODA Crossfade LP vs. Audio-Technica ATH-M50 Last post on 4/28/13 at 12:26pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Better than ATH M50? Last post on 3/11/13 at 3:34am in Headphones (full-size)
- Basshead Headphones? Last post on 12/29/12 at 7:57pm in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
Last edited: 12/5/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)Last edited: 11/28/14
At first, I'm very thankful to FiiO for giving chance to use and review this great portable music player. I'm owner of the FiiO X3 1st, E3, E7 and E9, so I know how FiiO made great DAPs and...
Too lazy to write the full review yet LOL. Just posting this out first :)
This is my first audiophile grade headphone and I truly believe that this is a brilliant introduction to how awesome music can sound! I live is South Africa, a country that is renowned for...
When i bough these i had no id'ea how they would sound. I read some reviews but it is a iem that was flying under the radar and kind of hide in the shadow of the BA200 which is TDK's flagship (...
First and foremost, I have experience with several different headphones, namely much of the Ultrasone series (Pro 900, Pro 750), Denon D2000, D5000, and Fostex TH600. I mainly deal with closed back...
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
which is better? v-moda m100 , m-80 , ath m50 HD 650 or tron t1 legacy headphones
Gear mentioned in this thread:
I dont know anything of Tron T1 Legacy Headphones. In the m80 / m100 round, for me the m80 is somewhat more accurate but a great seal is neccesary to archieve the best sound of this cans. I think that the lows in m100 are better than the m80 because in the m100 are well extended, in the m80 too but it have a slightly mid.bass hump. In the mids i think the m80 do better in that regard. In the highs are pretty similar for me (But the m100 have somewhat more pronounced highs). I like a lot the m80, they are portable, small and good looking headphones. The HD 650 are in other league, are open (leak a lot and no isolation) but sound a lot better with the proper equipment. The ATH-M50 sounds good for its price but for me is worse than m80 in all the aspects except highs frequencies i think.
For EDM i have the v-modas m80 and im very pleased. But if you want somewhat more highs, the foldable feature and over the ear design go with the m100.
- which is better? v-moda m100 , m-80 , ath m50 HD 650 or tron t1 legacy headphones
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › CanJam at RMAF not viable? 1 minute ago
- › Sennheiser Opens its Flagship Store in Germany. Check out the full... 2 minutes ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 2 minutes ago
- › Geek Pulse: Geek desktop DAC/AMP by Light Harmonics 2 minutes ago
- › ***NEW*** Cavalli Audio's Liquid Carbon... a $599 Cavalli amp??? 3 minutes ago
- › Focal SPIRIT PROFESSIONAL Impressions thread 3 minutes ago
- › Good AMP/DAC for HE-400 4 minutes ago
- › 2015 Melbourne Meet (28/04/15) 5 minutes ago
- › Q701 impressions thread 5 minutes ago
- › HE-560 versus HD800 (Anaxilus 2 modded) - impressions after a 2... 5 minutes ago
- › FiiO X3 2nd gen Ultraportable Hi-Res DAP by joku213
- › Somic HD MH463 Open-air Dynamic Pro Headphones (Black) by Sentinei
- › thinksound on1 Supra-Aural On-Ear Monitor Wooden Headphone by biggysmalls
- › TDK IE800 by Arvan
- › Audeze EL-8 Closed-Back by sarora
- › VSONIC VSD 2S by Arvan
- › Master & Dynamic MH30 On Ear Headphone - Black by acain
- › SanDisk SDMX22-004G-A57K Sansa Clip Zip 4 GB, Black by kite7
- › Chord Hugo by FortisFlyer75
- › Technics RP-DH1200 DJ Headphones by Johannus
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2