as the topic says.. i want in terms of sound quality,build quality , style.. Thank you :)
Related Forum Threads
- Suggestions for <$250 semi/open back headphones with detachable cord? Last post on 2/26/14 at 6:17pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Sennheiser HD 650 vs Audio-Technica ATH-M50s vs V-Moda Crossfade M100 Last post on 8/5/13 at 9:54am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- M-Audio Q40 vs. V-MODA Crossfade LP vs. Audio-Technica ATH-M50 Last post on 4/28/13 at 12:26pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Better than ATH M50? Last post on 3/11/13 at 3:34am in Headphones (full-size)
- Basshead Headphones? Last post on 12/29/12 at 7:57pm in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
Last edited: 12/5/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)Last edited: 11/28/14
I had these a while back and found them to be pretty good alas they did have a couple things that spoiled them. Comfort: Finding the best earbuds took a bit of time. Although once you did,...
DUNU TITAN 1 - QUICK REVIEW photos taken from the internet Specifications Driver: 13mm Titanium Diaphragm Dynamic Driver Impedance:16Ω Sensitivity: 90+- 2dB Reproduction Frequency:...
At the time this review was written, the MKLL M-1 was on sale for $79.00 USD on Penon Audio’s website. Here is a link to a listing of their product at the time of the...
My review is based on the loaner pair that Oppo sent to me as part of their PM3 loaner program. My gratitude to Oppo for giving me this opportunity to demo their product. Oppo is known for...
For larger views of any of the photos (1200 x 800) - please click on the individual images INTRODUCTION My introduction to DUNU Topsound (18 months ago) was with their triple hybrid DN-1000,...
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
which is better? v-moda m100 , m-80 , ath m50 HD 650 or tron t1 legacy headphones
Gear mentioned in this thread:
I dont know anything of Tron T1 Legacy Headphones. In the m80 / m100 round, for me the m80 is somewhat more accurate but a great seal is neccesary to archieve the best sound of this cans. I think that the lows in m100 are better than the m80 because in the m100 are well extended, in the m80 too but it have a slightly mid.bass hump. In the mids i think the m80 do better in that regard. In the highs are pretty similar for me (But the m100 have somewhat more pronounced highs). I like a lot the m80, they are portable, small and good looking headphones. The HD 650 are in other league, are open (leak a lot and no isolation) but sound a lot better with the proper equipment. The ATH-M50 sounds good for its price but for me is worse than m80 in all the aspects except highs frequencies i think.
For EDM i have the v-modas m80 and im very pleased. But if you want somewhat more highs, the foldable feature and over the ear design go with the m100.
- which is better? v-moda m100 , m-80 , ath m50 HD 650 or tron t1 legacy headphones
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › The Best IEM's for Bass are...... (The IEM Bass club) 13 seconds ago
- › Oppo HA-1 Impressions Thread 31 seconds ago
- › The Decware TABOO MK 111 Appreciation Thread 36 seconds ago
- › Woo Audio Amp Owner Unite 1 minute ago
- › DUNU DN-2000J -- More Than Evolution? 2 minutes ago
- › SONY NW-ZX2 HI-END DAP 2 minutes ago
- › Flare Audio R2PRO Kickstarter campaign 2 minutes ago
- › Lets Talk Metal 3 minutes ago
- › $1295 Aurender FLOW - portable DAC/amp with mSATA slot for up to... 3 minutes ago
- › Knowledge Zenith (KZ) impressions thread 5 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser CX 880 Premium Ear Canal Headphones by interpolate
- › Dunu TITAN 1 — titanium-coated diaphragm earphones by Paulus XII
- › MKLL M-1 in-ear monitor by Hisoundfi
- › OPPO PM-3 by Za Warudo
- › DUNU DN-2000J by Brooko
- › Null Audio Vitesse Copper Cable by MikePortnoy
- › Aune B1 by Cotnijoe
- › Schiit Audio Valhalla 2 by WifiWizard
- › AKG K612 PRO Reference Studio Headphones by rigodeni
- › RHA MA750 by fableofgod
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2