as the topic says.. i want in terms of sound quality,build quality , style.. Thank you :)
Related Forum Threads
- Suggestions for <$250 semi/open back headphones with detachable cord? Last post on 2/26/14 at 6:17pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Sennheiser HD 650 vs Audio-Technica ATH-M50s vs V-Moda Crossfade M100 Last post on 8/5/13 at 9:54am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- M-Audio Q40 vs. V-MODA Crossfade LP vs. Audio-Technica ATH-M50 Last post on 4/28/13 at 12:26pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Better than ATH M50? Last post on 3/11/13 at 3:34am in Headphones (full-size)
- What to get for Christmas? Last post on 12/6/12 at 3:37am in Headphones (full-size)
Disclaimer: I was contacted by a Brainwavz representative to try out a free pair of S5 IEMs under the condition I would write a review for them. I received them in mid July and have sampled them...
RockJaw is an up and coming headphone company from Great Britain starting strong with a huge lineup. The Alfa Genus is one of their midrange offerings and offers a certain special something that is...
Bought the active noise cancelling version of these as a daily deal on Amazon for <$20. Active noise cancelling completely broken on both my original unit and the replacement - so on one hand...
Thanks to Oppo Digital Japan for allowing us to borrow the PM-1 and HA-1. Oppo coming out with a pair of headphones was quite a surprised, especially a pair of planars. Likewise the HA-1,...
A decade ago; I had bought into the crappy Logitech Bluetooth devices which I swore NEVER to buy again deeming it a bad technology. Ten years later; I now needed an in wireless in-ear device for...
which is better? v-moda m100 , m-80 , ath m50 HD 650 or tron t1 legacy headphones
Gear mentioned in this thread:
I dont know anything of Tron T1 Legacy Headphones. In the m80 / m100 round, for me the m80 is somewhat more accurate but a great seal is neccesary to archieve the best sound of this cans. I think that the lows in m100 are better than the m80 because in the m100 are well extended, in the m80 too but it have a slightly mid.bass hump. In the mids i think the m80 do better in that regard. In the highs are pretty similar for me (But the m100 have somewhat more pronounced highs). I like a lot the m80, they are portable, small and good looking headphones. The HD 650 are in other league, are open (leak a lot and no isolation) but sound a lot better with the proper equipment. The ATH-M50 sounds good for its price but for me is worse than m80 in all the aspects except highs frequencies i think.
For EDM i have the v-modas m80 and im very pleased. But if you want somewhat more highs, the foldable feature and over the ear design go with the m100.
- which is better? v-moda m100 , m-80 , ath m50 HD 650 or tron t1 legacy headphones
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › AudioValve RKV-II (OTL amp) (2014 version) + AudioValve Box... 2 seconds ago
- › Aune T1 USB Tube DAC+Amp Discussion Thread ***See first post for... 10 seconds ago
- › The iBasso DX50 Thread - Latest firmware: 1.5.0 19 seconds ago
- › NEW Vali Schiit AMP!!! 28 seconds ago
- › Audio Technica ATH-IM70: A Bold New Direction 58 seconds ago
- › Grado e Series 2 minutes ago
- › High-End Budget Earbuds (Dasetn, Tingo, Baldoor etc) and Earbud... 2 minutes ago
- › Ultimate Ears Triple Fi 10 Appreciation Thread 4 minutes ago
- › any new recommendations under 200$? 4 minutes ago
- › HD 598 or Momentum? 4 minutes ago
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by earfonia
- › ROCK JAW ALFA GENUS by Ishcabible
- › Phiaton PS 20 Half In-Ear Premium Earphone (Glossy Black) by DrikTheTroll
- › Oppo HA-1 Integrated Headphone DAC and Amplifier. by Currawong
- › JayBird BlueBuds X Sport Bluetooth Headphones - Midnight Black by wpfloridian
- › Yamaha PRO 500 by VanCitySound
- › Creative Sound Blaster Z Series ZXR (70SB151000000) Sound Card by Nada190
- › ASUS Essence STX II by raymond555
- › iFi Nano iDSD by elmura
- › AKG K267 by Blinxat
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)